Zlatán

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you not tell from the cops cracking voice that he knows he made a major mistake?

All that's warranted is voluntary manslaughter and no more

Funny how the true colors of all the black racists came out in this thread though.
Shoots a innocent man reaching for his license 6 times while refusing to call for help as he slowly bleeds to death, but no.. Let's let the man off because his voice cracked :sdo:

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shoots a innocent man reaching for his license 6 times while refusing to call for help as he slowly bleeds to death, but no.. Let's let the man off because his voice cracked :sdo:
"let the man off" and voluntary manslaughter are two different things. And he only shot him 4 times. Get the facts right buddy.

(Mandatory sentencing 1-20 years)

Zlatán

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"let the man off" and voluntary manslaughter are two different things. And he only shot him 4 times. Get the facts right buddy.
And? That's still letting him off, he didn't kill anyone by mistake he intentionally shot someone innocent numerous times and refused to call for help as the man was bleeding to death. Tell me how shooting someone 4 - 6 times is a mistake, while at the same time refusing to call for help?

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And? That's still letting him off, he didn't kill anyone by mistake he intentionally shot someone innocent numerous times and refused to call for help as the man was bleeding to death. Tell me how shooting someone 4 - 6 times is a mistake, while at the same time refusing to call for help?
So what is your solution?

Also why did you like Illuminater's last post?, I'm just curious of what part of his post you actually agreed with/Liked.

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why was he about to cry if he just wanted to murder a black man that day? Wouldn't he have been a lot more calm if he didn't do it on accident?

Accidental homicides fall under manslaughter.

What if you learned the law instead of calling for "justice" you know nothing about?

Zlatán

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So what is your solution?

Also why did you like Illuminater's last post?, I'm just curious of what part of his post you actually agreed with/Liked.

A solution isn't that hard,get professional trained officers who know how to disarm armed and unarmed suspects without killing anyone, also look into their history before recruiting idiots. How many police officers were linked to the KKK and white supremacy group after they were caught on camera unlawfully killing people bystanders?

People who think Police officers are some kind of neutral untouchable force who can't be controlled by their feelings or belief honestly make me laugh :lol

And I liked the post for the part regarding people making a stand

Why was he about to cry if he just wanted to murder a black man that day? Wouldn't he have been a lot more calm if he didn't do it on accident?

Accidental homicides fall under manslaughter.

What if you learned the law instead of calling for "justice" you know nothing about?
Crying = innocent now? :lol

He shot the man not once, not twice but more than 4 times and refused to call for help, letting the man die in his watch, he's a murder and deserved to get put down

Doesn't law also include justice...? And doesn't law also include police officers swearing by oath to protect the innocent? :sdo:

Last edited:

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A solution isn't that hard,get professional trained officers who know how to disarm armed and unarmed suspects without killing anyone, also look into their history before recruiting idiots. How many police officers were linked to the KKK and white supremacy group after they were caught on camera unlawfully killing people bystanders? Probably 95%

And liked the post for part regarding people making a stand against corrupted cops and govt

Crying = innocent now? :lol

He shot the man not once, not twice but more than 4 times and refused to call for help, letting the man die in his watch, he's a murder and deserved to get put down

Doesn't law also include justice...? And doesn't law also include police officers swearing by oath to protect the innocent? :sdo:
understand the law. Because he killed the man and realized he made a mistake it falls under the category of manslaughter. I'm not saying he's innocent, actually I'm saying charge him. What if you actually learned the law and how to read and comprehend and come back to me. Don't reply to this because you obviously can't have a conversation about these things.

manslaughter-the crime of killing a human being without malice aforethought, or otherwise in circumstances not amounting to murder.

What is more justice than charging him in the exact way the crime calls for?

And people say I'm a bigot.

Last edited:

Zlatán

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
understand the law. Because he killed the man and realized he made a mistake it falls under the category of manslaughter. I'm not saying he's innocent, actually I'm saying charge him. What if you actually learned the law and how to read and comprehend and come back to me. Don't reply to this because you obviously can't have a conversation about these things.

manslaughter-the crime of killing a human being without malice aforethought, or otherwise in circumstances not amounting to murder.

What is more justice than charging him in the exact way the crime calls for?

And people say I'm a bigot.
He killed with a intention of murder by shooting several times and refusing him help, he could have saved him but he didn't, any person with the slightest hint of common sense would know that was straight up cold blooded murder... Him crying like a ****** because he knows he was caught on tape means nothing

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He killed with a intention of murder by shooting several times and refusing him help, he could have saved him but he didn't, any person with the slightest hint of common sense would know that was straight up cold blooded murder... Him crying like a ****** because he knows he was caught on tape means nothing
I hope they kill all you spooks

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A solution isn't that hard,get professional trained officers who know how to disarm armed and unarmed suspects without killing anyone, also look into their history before recruiting idiots. How many police officers were linked to the KKK and white supremacy group after they were caught on camera unlawfully killing people bystanders?
I Agree, Better training and background checks do need to me implemented for officers.

And liked the post for the part regarding people making a stand against corrupted cops and govt
They're making a stand against only the corrupted cops?

I was under the impression that any cop is fair game in this "eye for an eye" logic that's being thrown around in this thread.

Zlatán

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope they kill all you spooks
Butthurt I see, did I hurt your Murican pride son?

Luckily I don't live in a place where McDonald's cashiers have bigger balls than "trained" officers

I Agree, Better training and background checks do need to me implemented for officers.

They're making a stand against only the corrupted cops?

I was under the impression that any cop is fair game in this "eye for an eye" logic that's being thrown around in this thread.
All cops are corrupted until they admit their flaws and come out and say there's a problem regarding unlawful killings happening against minorities

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty sad. Only going to lead to a bigger wedge between police and people. Also building the us and them mentality...

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Butthurt I see, did I hurt your Murican pride son?

Luckily I don't live in a place where McDonald's cashiers have bigger balls than "trained" officers

All cops are corrupted until they admit their flaws and come out and say there's a problem regarding unlawful killings happening against minorities
No i realized you're mentally incompetent so I decided to respond with something you could understand.

Seriously you're accusing a man crying of pre meditating the murder of that black dude. That's dumb and no jury would convict him of murder.

You claim to want justice but justice is by definition in this case manslaughter.

Last edited:

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's usually those who shy away from violence who become victims of it. If people become violent those corrupt institutions will have no choice but to comply. It's a fight they can't win, you don't talk to someone who wants to beat you, the only way they'll stop is if they understand their actions have consequences and if the court won't punish them, they're a part of the problem. They would hypocritically persecute a civilian who murders while turning a blind eye to a cop who does the same thing. If the people fight back, cops won't be so eager to shoot people like it's a game.
You have a right to defend yourself when danger is looming but even so what will killing cops bring? You really think this is going to end. Tbh if the entire military stepped into this, how long does it take for the protesters and the ones wanting violence to get exterminated.

If people become less violent, the cops will realize their mistake and he would be behind bars. As it is all about the public mentality. For so long if a black or a white gets shot by a police, I believe a huge riot happened in Alabama because of this a year ago, we retaliate. Fighting won't teach the people who committed sins a goddamn thing. It will just bring them to the realization that oh these people want to do harm. The cops will act more cocky and hold the death of the comrade at higher stakes and start finding the killer and shooting more innocents. It's the public who can correct those corrupt officials and yes cops aren't very intelligent human beings but if we step and and show why they are wrong, none of this disgusting behavior will happen.

You're kind of wrong, the police by government officials and if they want to get rid of all the protesters they can. Even the mass can't stand their use of weapons. It's a long shot for the public to win with violence. The only way you prove them wrong is shove logic/facts up the cop's face and remind him why he shot at the black guy the way he did.
Take it to his face that America doesn't support racial discrimination and it is outlawed though unfortunately there is some discrimination. Stand up to them the right way.

Cops can't shoot at the innocents because he knows what will happen to his job, his family.

In any society, the justice system is a key pillar that preserve the law. If they're not doing their job, people will seek their own justice which is exactly what's happening and once justice is carried out by the people you no longer have a foundation for a society and the whole thing crumbles.So whatever happens, civilians aren't to blame. It's the establishment not carrying out their duties properly.
Look the justice system is always not flawed, sometimes it is though. When people start reaching for their own justice, the country goes berserk, there is no law or order maintained. He made a rookie mistake thinking that the black guy was going to pull out his gun instead of the wallet. It was a mistake on the cop's part. But this was uncalled for and unacceptable and is not going to end until a moral conclusion is reached. In a few cases the rulings were bad such as Casey Anthony, dude who killed 4 people and then was released because he had a mental illness. The court officials make mistakes too they are human but if we act on their level, we are no better than them. We are just scum who shoot at innocents to fulfill our happiness for the incident that just happened. [/QUOTE]

Why do people think we always retaliate? The two recent killings didnt retaliate at all.
But the public did react to the black man that was shot in New Orleans and in Minnesota. It's a natural reaction these days. You see a black man being shot by a white cop. That calls for racial discrimination. People protest and then there are snipers to shoot at cops. This is usually the cycle.

Philando castille was shot through his car passenger side getting his wallet. Sterling was shot after being tackled down by two cops screaming he couldnt breath then they took his breath away with 4 gunshots.

Even when you dont retaliate, which rarely the case anyway pay attention, they still died.
Blame the courts dude, the fact that they hire public officials who can't do their job properly is disgusting and it is pretty annoying. Why do people think that using nonviolence to prove a point is surrendering. It's not, you're proving to them that you are mentally capable to take care of yourself without the gov't support.

It was a mistake and if the cops are trained better these deaths wouldn't be happening. Because of their deaths the retaliation never should have happened.

I pay attention to these cases, and most of them were people who didnt fight back. In fact, noone fought back except maybe trayvon martin and that guy wasnt even a cop, just thought he was.

I dont agree with the killings but I must admit it soothed my soul because it was hurting. However I know revenge will bring no change so I dont condine this.
@Bold, thank you for proving my point. It might burn your heart that these disgusting things are happening but keep them in your head. Don't vent your anger in public and run killing people like a savage. Revenge is never the answer and to conclude this attack is wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: V h o

Zlatán

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No i realized you're mentally incompetent so I decided to respond with something you could understand.

Seriously you're accusing a man crying of pre meditating the murder of that black dude. That's dumb and no jury would convict him of murder.

You claim to want justice but justice is by definition in this case manslaughter.
Still grasping at straws... only idiots would think shooting someone innocent 4 times and denying them help isn't a intent of murder :elmo:

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Quite trifling of you to say. How can you act like this was justified?

This is what that idiot cop says:
"Freeze..!!! Now show me your license! Don't move.....! Show your hands! I told you not to move!!!!!! Show me your hands!"

How can you show someone your license without moving?

The cop was scared and not fit for his position. If he is that paranoid around people then clearly this job is not for him.

Given this situation and the recent Sterling case, it's clear that the cops in America are trigger happy, but murder is murder, and the men that were killed weren't posing any threat to them, so why should he not be charged of murder just because he's wearing a uniform?

Oh that's right... you're a racist. I forgot.

Reactions: ToshiZO

Amberleaf

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There isn't anything funny about this, innocent lives were lost. Not all police officers are bad and I'd like to believe a large amount are good. Just because a there are a few corrupt ones doesn't mean they all are. What the officers did to those two men most recently wasn't right and is despicable, however the shooting of these officers was just as bad. Not all officers are corrupt, shooting people that one doesn't even know and just does out of hate and ignorance is flat out disgusting. I'm sick of pointless hate dug up because of just a few corrupt people, most officers and people I know are good. Justice should only be served to the ones who commit the crimes, not innocent people who had nothing to do with it. And situations like these, no matter how horrid or sad should be considered with a level head. Not eyes blinded by hate.

Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there was a member on here named Aim64c

he practically foretold of this event years ago

i hope this never happens again but people dont understand how easy it is too do something like this

someone with a motive a weapon and nothing to lose can do a lot of damage

with some knowledge of chemistry you could walk into home depot and walk out with all the supplies you need to make explosives

never let your guard down