Cascade

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thing i like most about gfx is being able to create anything when its necessary...i cant tell you how many times ive been at uni or in a class and had a piece of work to submit that requires a title page or graphic, page header, anything and its just that much easier with experience with PS...
Sigs are my favourite cause i like the idea of creating an image out of a bunch of seperate things effects etc to make something beautiful - a whole world in something as small as 450x220

Reactions: Horus

Horus

Elite
Kin
377💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thing i like most about gfx is being able to create anything when its necessary...i cant tell you how many times ive been at uni or in a class and had a piece of work to submit that requires a title page or graphic, page header, anything and its just that much easier with experience with PS...
Sigs are my favourite cause i like the idea of creating an image out of a bunch of seperate things effects etc to make something beautiful - a whole world in something as small as 450x220
Yeah the freedom to create (or attempt to create) what you want is pretty awesome :)

Last edited:

Pavoneo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol, last semester I made a nice header for my final and I got extra credit because of it x).

Status
Not open for further replies.