Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well I definitely don't see the end of Kaguya when she just made her appearance like 10+ chapters ago and we've still yet to learn anything about her backstory, and her goals are with her white zetsu army, we rarely know anything about Hamura, what becomes the hokage, the sage tools will come into the play, and Madara will definately have change of heart after realizing he wasted his entire life was fake, and furthermore what will become the Infinite Tsukoymi?

Princess Kaguya

Supreme
Kin
1,066💸
Kumi
5,984💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well I definitely don't see the end of Kaguya when she just made her appearance like 10+ chapters ago and we've still yet to learn anything about her backstory, and her goals are with her white zetsu army, we rarely know anything about Hamura, what becomes the hokage, the sage tools will come into the play, and Madara will definately have change of heart after realizing he wasted his entire life was fake, and furthermore what will become the Infinite Tsukoymi?
I don't think this is the end either. I saw this chapter as an excuse to show Team 7 in action again. Lol They are simply too many things that need to be cleared up.

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't think this is the end either. I saw this chapter as an excuse to show Team 7 in action again. Lol They are simply too many things that need to be cleared up.
Yes exactly, furthermore, Kaguya was so underwhelming cause of team 7 nonesense powerups, it overshadows Kaguya. She even had her thoughts regarding her disadvantage with getting seal by Naruto&Sasuke, it's just like Madara vs Gai, I see this as a excuse for Gai to have time to shine.

MAN OF SIN

Elite
Kin
30💸
Kumi
273💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Kaguya wasn't talking much because was focusing on absorbing chakra?

I'm betting that is not the real Kaguya but a clone she learned to make by copying Naruto with her third eye.

Last edited: