Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I admit, I get bit carried away Obito coming back after life but Actually I knew about the both spirit world and real world are connected by the Lifeforce that can easily be grasp in other word, it's Lifeforce filled with Chakra. It should be no surprising that Obito comes back as a spirit because we've seen with Naruto&Sasuke reincarnation/incarnation that would migrate the Chakras to the next successor, and we've seen with Hagoromo since he stored the chakra as well as Minato&Kushina inside Naruto.

With the Edo Tensie it's reverse because in order to bring back, it needs the chakra/lifeforce (Spirit) that would need to fill in the vessels in order to bring back the dead as long you have someone to sacrifice.

Someone told me that if they're in Limbo they can still use ninjutsu at this point if their chakras not depleted. Once they pass on then no. Hence why Obito was able to do it. And Hagoromo as well.

FearX Also made a theory about the physical and spiritual world and chakra with regarding Kaguya Goals. Props to him.

Since this was clearly proven this chapter, this gave more possibility for Neji Spirit to comeback which was foreshadowed by Hinata, especially this renowned "Phoenix" means rebirth. This Symbolism have clear indication that Neji will somehow emerge as a "Phoenix" ?? Considering Kishimoto havn't explained Backstory with Kaguya& Hamura and the Hyuga Curse seal which could tie in to the Hyuga role

Kakashi Perfect Susanoo

Actually, Naruto said that Kakashi actually copied a Perfect Susanoo which It makes absolute no sense. Susanoo is a jutsu that stems from a kekkei genkai.It was stated the Sharingan cant copy Kekkei Genkai and its techniques so by the series Naruto logic Kakashi shouldnt be able to copy Susanoo. However given by your explanation, I think it makes sense in somewhat regard if Kakashi is using Obito spirit chakras reserve that would unleash Susanoo.

As Obito said, it's "temporary" so in other word, Obito will remain alive until his "Chakra" is depleted.

As for Kakashi becoming the next Hokage would be a great idea, I have no problem with that, especially he's considered the best character of team 7, I would prefer him than some immature Naruto who constantly irritates me. Hopefully when he's an adult, I hope he change cause he was so god damn corney.

Reactions: Princess Kaguya

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
"Chakra is the power that connects these two worlds"
Hmm, interesting.... Maybe Kaguya can access the "pure" world?

MAN OF SIN

Elite
Kin
30💸
Kumi
273💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Sakura's punches are 8th gated Gai level? Also, what is with that line about women? Why is Kakashi able to hurt Kaguya but Sasuke couldn't?

Kaguya talked a lot in this chapter and pulled off something OP move which is an improvement. That was the only positive in this chapter. The rest is bullshit.

2/5

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Another week, another disappointing chapter... I don't know how much longer I can take this
Kaguya got hit by Sakura is pathetic especially she has her byakugan 360 vision 500m+ radius, Kishi always love to find a way to make team 7 relavents by pulling shit out of his ass and give countless of powerups and undermine and overshadow every villains. It's always plot on their side.

MAN OF SIN

Elite
Kin
30💸
Kumi
273💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaguya got hit by Sakura is pathetic especially she has her byakugan 360 vision 500m+ radius, Kishi always love to find a way to make team 7 relavents by pulling shit out of his ass and give countless of powerups and undermine and overshadow every villains. It's always plot on their side.
She can see Sasuke coming from behind but not Sakura?