Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, she killed a major in less than 10 chapter. No other villain has been able to do that.
Still she supposed to be a god, she falled for that same trick and this makes her look so underwhelming. Why didn't she activate her Byakugan to find the real Naruto instead of taking orders from BZ.

Princess Kaguya

Supreme
Kin
1,066💸
Kumi
5,984💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What do you all think is going to end up happening with the relationship between Kaguya and BZ? Will things stay as they are until the very end? I would prefer Kaguya to get rid of him and take matters into her own hands. I guess she's still emotionally unstable to do that.

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I find it suspicious that Black Zetsu will take over control Kaguya due to how he's taking commend and the fact that he's been the one pulling the strings for all these years. I hate to admit it but that's how I see at this point =/

MAN OF SIN

Elite
Kin
30💸
Kumi
273💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm pretty sure she isn't final villain now with Naruto reaching a "new era" in 2015. Nor even a main villain with her needing an army for some enemy. Kishi sure doesn't write her as one, with her deactivating her byakugan so she can check out naked young dudes.

Still she supposed to be a god, she falled for that same trick and this makes her look so underwhelming. Why didn't she activate her Byakugan to find the real Naruto instead of taking orders from BZ.
Byakugan can't tell clones apart if they have an even amount of chakra.

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, okay. Here are my thoughts on the chapter.

Kakashi's Susnao'O

First of all, I do NOT think Kakashi getting Susano'O is an asspull. A lot of people of had been theorizing for long time that, if or when Obito's eyes ever reunited in a single body, they would unleash a new power, which, again, many thought would be Susano'O. This idea of Obito's eyes unleashing a new power when reunited was even foreshadowed in Chapters 603 and 666.

Kakashi as 6th Hokage

On the topic of Kakashi becoming the 6th Hokage, this is indeed a very interesting plot point. This would explain that why Naruto is not wearing his Hokage clothing in The Last Movie trailer. It's because he isn't hokage nor will he become Hokage anytime soon. Kakashi will probably rein as Hokage for a good number of years. And I geniuinly believe this is a good thing, as I feel Naruto is not ready to become Hokage, so this turn of events will provide more time for Naruto's growth before he becomes Hokage.

Kakashi maintaining Susano'O

I also think it's understandable that Kakashi is able to maintain Susano'O despite his low chakra reserves. Because it isn't HIS reserves that are maintaining the Susano'O to begin with.... It's Obito's chakra that is creating the Susano'O. In fact, this is why Obito tells Kakashi that the "present" he's giving him [double MS] is only temporary, as, once the chakra he gave to Kakashi runs out, Kakashi will lose both his Mangekyo Sharingan and, in turn, his access to Susano'O. This is a bloodline limit after all, to expect Kakashi to keep this power would be laughable. Moreover, we have already seen this ability to transfer Sharingan powers from oone user to the other when Itachi did so to Sasuke, granting him Amaterasu

Temporary power ups

Speaking of temporary power ups, Obito's mentioning of his present to Kakashi being temporary leads me to believe that Naruto and Sasuke's powers from Hagoromo too are merely temporary. Think about it; the method in which Obito gave Kakashi power and Hagoromo gave Naruto and Sasuke power is very similiar. This theory can be further supported by the fact that, in The Last Movie trailer, we see that Naruto has wrapped one of his hands in bandages, the same hand that has his Sun Seal. This is most likely to prevent viewers from knowing whether Naruto loses his powers or not, but seeing as how his other hand has no bandages on it, it would seem like he does. Further more, Hagoromo makes mention of how he never wished for the Rennigan to be reborn into the world again, yet here we have him handing it to Sasuke free of charge. This is a very contradictory statement... unless of course, the Rennigan Sasuke was given is temporary.

This might mean that, at some point in time in the near future, Naruto, Sasuke, and Kakashi will lose their powers and Naruto will revert back to Bijuu Naruto, Sasuke back to EMS Sasuke, and Kakashi to Sharingone Kakashi. I believe they will lose these power ups after dealing with Kaguya, and from there, they will return to the Hidden Leaf, where Kakashi will receive the title of 6th Hokage

In fact, this whole ordeal with Kakashi being Hokage before Naruto, Naruto and Sasuke losing their OP powers, and The Last Movie/New Era Project talk may very well give way to part III, the hints are just pointing in that direction more and more.

Obito Returning from the Dead

In regards to Obito trancending between the Living and dead, again, I belive this was done well. We already know that Obito can travel through worlds via Kamui, so why not travel between the world of the dead to the world of the living? Also, Obito tells Rin that "Chakra is the power that connects these two worlds together". This indicates that, because Obito's chakra was present in both the World of the living and the World of the dead, he was able to use this chakra in combination with his Kamui to bring himself to the world of the living for a brief moment. This feat that Obito achieved was a one time thing, as he himself stated he wouldn't be able to return to the world of the living anymore when speaking to Kid Kakashi.

Sasuke is Useless

As far as the whole "Sasuke is Useless" thing goes, I'm glad he's getting his ass handed to him left and right. He's such an arrogant person, even told Kakashi and sakura that they're of no use in the current situation, yet they've been doing more than he has. I think it's about time someone stomped his ego flat into the ground, it'll be good charcater development for him; to make him more humble.