Kin
1,913💸
Kumi
1,059💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
rip this fc sarada is irrelevant
You never posted anything about Sarada vs Boro. Be it manga nor anime. Her Sharingan & Chidori training with Sasuke from the anime. Her battle with the Hisoka-esque guy where she awakened her second tomoe and her fight against Chocho. There might be more but that's all i'm aware of.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
24,634💸
Kumi
9,061💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You never posted anything about Sarada vs Boro. Be it manga nor anime. Her Sharingan & Chidori training with Sasuke from the anime. Her battle with the Hisoka-esque guy where she awakened her second tomoe and her fight against Chocho. There might be more but that's all i'm aware of.
u also wana b a lipi feet smeler????..damn!!!..

• Haha
Reactions: Vulpini and Devil90

Troi

Legendary
Kin
2,246💸
Kumi
2,154💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We should make a V2 and give Sarada the praise she deserves.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
320💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i didn’t bother posting it here because

1 this forum is dead
2 sarada isn’t relevant, all they care about is kawaki, then boruto comes in second