Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ehm why is this a thing? Like Sarada is a big disappointment and tbh if the whole Uchiha clan is on her shoulder to revive it they are all fucked. Since we now that there were other Uchihas in other villages and not only in Konohagakure I would love to see them like hiding in a place or something like that.

Personally I don't believe that all the Uchihas were killed but whatever.

Reactions: minamoto

Demon

Elite
Kin
8,285💸
Kumi
838💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ehm why is this a thing? Like Sarada is a big disappointment and tbh if the whole Uchiha clan is on her shoulder to revive it they are all fucked. Since we now that there were other Uchihas in other villages and not only in Konohagakure I would love to see them like hiding in a place or something like that.

Personally I don't believe that all the Uchihas were killed but whatever.
I had a theory that Aoba was an Uchiha but he had his identity a secret cus he escaped the massacre. He has sunglasses to cover his eyes, he seemed to be able to copy other people etc.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
7,799💸
Kumi
5,791💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lama became lipinuv's slave.. she whip him with teh lash..:whip::whip:..

now i don't regret kicking u out from tobidara clan..cuz i did teh rite ting..
Sorry Mina Kun, Lipi is an informer. However, you were kicked out of the clan by me and the true Tobidara believers. When you repent from the Burrito riding me may let you back in on probation :super: