• Grandiloquent
  • MomoSaka
  • BladelImmortal
  • JStar King
  • FuriouslAngel
  • 123FIRE
  • Packard
  • youRLord
In case you wanna join this list, just make a post about it and I'll add you up.

Join SaradaBase:

Discuss everything Sarada related here.

PS: Pairing related content is strictly prohibited. If posted, your post may be removed and you may get an infraction/warning. All pairing related content must go specifically into the " " thread.

Last edited:

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love how to anime nerfs her to using only weapons because the manga mad her too powerful
That only because it takes place before Gaiden. Once she awakens her Sharingan her power will really begin to shine. I really hope Sasuke sticks around long enough to teach her Katon at least. I mean she is his freaking daughter he better teach her something XD

Reactions: MomoSaka

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's so true.
But she says she is training with her sensei so it probably tsunade for right now
That only because it takes place before Gaiden. Once she awakens her Sharingan her power will really begin to shine. I really hope Sasuke sticks around long enough to teach her Katon at least. I mean she is his freaking daughter he better teach her something XD
She will probably read about it and perform it

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's a chance her Sensei is Tsunade but I'm hoping it's actually Kakashi. I mean, how else she got lightning release added to her arsenal?
Kakashi would be an awesome sensei for her. Just look at how he natured Sasuke before VOTE 1. Sasuke was already a prodigy, much like Sarada, and after he went through training, Sasuke exceeded many expectations. I'd like to see Sarada learn rakiri / chidori. With the sharingan, Sarada could learn anything, she could copy metal lee's taijutsu AND speed if she really wanted too; and we saw how metal lee overwhelmed both Boruto and Shikidai. People really are sleeping on Sarada, but they'll soon learn never to sleep on the Uchiha's. Once she gets her MS she'll for sure be kage level. I honestly think she may surpass kid Sasuke in battle genius techinque's and tactics.

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There's a chance her Sensei is Tsunade but I'm hoping it's actually Kakashi. I mean, how else she got lightning release added to her arsenal?
tsunade is a master of all elements but air, and Im kinda still mad at Kakashi for not teaching Sakura a thing, so I dont want him near Sarada. So im a lil biased lol.

But I mostly said this because in the manga she seems to know the medic and Shizune on a personal ninja,even though her mother is a medical ninja---but Sakura is probably retired.

But at the point her character is developing in I would be surprised if it was Tenten XD

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kakashi would be an awesome sensei for her. Just look at how he natured Sasuke before VOTE 1. Sasuke was already a prodigy, much like Sarada, and after he went through training, Sasuke exceeded many expectations. I'd like to see Sarada learn rakiri / chidori. With the sharingan, Sarada could learn anything, she could copy metal lee's taijutsu AND speed if she really wanted too; and we saw how metal lee overwhelmed both Boruto and Shikidai. People really are sleeping on Sarada, but they'll soon learn never to sleep on the Uchiha's. Once she gets her MS she'll for sure be kage level. I honestly think she may surpass kid Sasuke in battle genius techinque's and tactics.
Couldn't agree more.

Kakashi made Sasuke turn into a lightning god. He discovered his main nature thanks to Kakashi.

I mean, at this point, it's pretty obvious that Sasuke isn't going to be Sarada's sensei because he took interest in Boruto - though I don't discard the possibility of Sasuke training Sarada a little bit here and there. Having that in mind, Kakashi is the best choice for Sarada: her nature is Lightning as well and she has a Sharingan. Remove Sasuke and the only person skilled enough with Doujutsu is Kakashi, he can do a great job teaching her how to master her doujutsu since he was really skilled with it.

Amenotejikara

Regular
Kin
20💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You mean when she stops looking like a dyke.
if she stops being like sakura and instead like sasuke and maybe some originallity then yeah i will like her. most of the pots where i bash her or mock her are just troll posts anyways
:lmao: ******* will find anything to complain about. Cry about sasuke acts too emo, reckless and brings unnecessary hardships to his comrads and now you wish his kid was just like him. Log the F out.

@vulpini don't invite me again, I'm a party pooper.

Last edited:

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hope she continues the weapon training and makes something out of the ninja tools. Imagine Part 1 Sasuke's adept skill with wire, traps and shuriken except being used by a Kage level ninja with elemental jutsu to fuel into it like Sasuke and the Lightning in his Sword.

Her UJ in Storm 4 is the coolest one in the game for this reason.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm both hopeful and scared for Sarada. With the manga portrayal, that is.
The very first image we saw of her, hope was lost. We deserve to see an adult Uchiha Hokage with her OP bodyguard/boyfriend defending the village from Ootsutsuki and Orochimaru.

Not stuff that'd put me on a *** offender register for looking at.