Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok I'll give it a watch.

What about the skid mark does he feature heavily with his cheerleaders?
What do you mean? Luckily, Borat isn't the only one who gets focused in this episode. lol

Sarada vs. Boruto fight in episode 89. If Sarada loses, I call BS.
Post automatically merged:

You must be registered for see images

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you mean? Luckily, Borat isn't the only one who gets focused in this episode. lol

Sarada vs. Boruto fight in episode 89. If Sarada loses, I call BS.
Post automatically merged:

You must be registered for see images
I meant, does the skid mark(a politer term for shit stain in underwear) Borat rear it's ugly head and gain focus in a Sarada centered episode?

Does it(skid mark) somehow hijack the episode?

btw Borat beating Sarada would be clear BS considering she neg diffed him in the manga. And that was while she wasn't even trying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ehm why is this a thing? Like Sarada is a big disappointment and tbh if the whole Uchiha clan is on her shoulder to revive it they are all fucked. Since we now that there were other Uchihas in other villages and not only in Konohagakure I would love to see them like hiding in a place or something like that.

Personally I don't believe that all the Uchihas were killed but whatever.

Reactions: minamoto

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ehm why is this a thing? Like Sarada is a big disappointment and tbh if the whole Uchiha clan is on her shoulder to revive it they are all fucked. Since we now that there were other Uchihas in other villages and not only in Konohagakure I would love to see them like hiding in a place or something like that.

Personally I don't believe that all the Uchihas were killed but whatever.
I had a theory that Aoba was an Uchiha but he had his identity a secret cus he escaped the massacre. He has sunglasses to cover his eyes, he seemed to be able to copy other people etc.