Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What made Esdeath so popular yeah she is strong and has sadistic nature which poeple like also has a nice design but feels like most of the fanboyism comes from bandwagonning.

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like I've seen every single AgK related image on the Internet already :|

I even found that fanbook link (Japanese), but it's mostly composed of manga panels we've already seen.

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What made Esdeath so popular yeah she is strong and has sadistic nature which poeple like also has a nice design but feels like most of the fanboyism comes from bandwagonning.
It's true. She isn't the best written character thus far, although people like characters for various reasons. I think she's a little overrated too, since some of her fans think that she beats Budo and Honest.

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's true. She isn't the best written character thus far, although people like characters for various reasons. I think she's a little overrated too, since some of her fans think that she beats Budo and Honest.
Lol Really? She can't beat Budou that's for sure. I don't think she can win against Syura.

Cauzing

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both is crap. We don't know anything about Bodu's power and also Honest's powers if he has one.

Lol Really? She can't beat Budou that's for sure. I don't think she can win against Syura.
That's Why Bodu is the first General Lol

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At least Esdeath has some... things to appeal to the target audience (young males). Plus her obsession with Tatsumi draws in pairing fans (I've heard other sites have tons of them).

Shura

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Esdeath can freeze lava, I think. So Syura can't 1-shot her. She's stronger than Syura, unless he gets some sick enhancements from Dolo or Shambhala has some sick trump card.

Optimistic

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Prime Minister Honest > Budo > Esdeath > MM Suu > Syura > Kurome > Stylish > Seryuu > Izou > Ran > Champ > Wave > Braht > Lubbock > Tatsumi > Akame.

You must be registered for see images

Cauzing

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Prime Minister Honest > Budo > Esdeath > MM Suu > Syura > Kurome > Stylish > Seryuu > Izou > Ran > Champ > Wave > Braht > Lubbock > Tatsumi > Akame.

It became more and more ridicolous when continuing to read. The first ones are right tho Lol

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Both is crap. We don't know anything about Bodu's power and also Honest's powers if he has one.

That's Why Bodu is the first General Lol
Lol Yeah.

Why am I reading this? I'm a skank.

Shura

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still don't really see MM Suu beating Syura. Especially if Syura teleports him into the middle of a volcano.

Shura

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
MM Suu can fly. if the V-cano erupt he can use that ling ming sing mirror to reflect it.
Depends on how Syura teleports him. If he teleports him on the surface of the lava instead of teleporting him in the air and making him drop down like he usually does then flying can't help here for more than one reason.

1. He's already on the lava.

2. Would take him a moment to figure out where he is like Lubbo and Tatsumi didn't know what was happening and looked around when Syura teleported them. A moment he doesn't have if he's directly teleported on the surface of the lava.

3. What if Syura does it from the very start? Suu has to enter the MM form first, does he not?

Shambhala does it really just teleport stuff?
Not enough information on it. We only know that it can teleport so far. It has a trump card, but we don't know what it does since Syura never used it or said what it does yet.