Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this was probably the greatest FC NB has had, especially the 1000+ page version. now its necro'd for lols and AGK is awful

who wouldve thought back then it would turn out like this lol smh

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ehh, I still don't get why anyone thought AgK would be great. I mean, I felt it would be a cliche-filled edgefest from the very first page (you know, all that ridiculously corrupt empire stuff), and according to the author's notes, it was pretty much intended to be this way - over the top and all. I feel like people took it too seriously.

True, it had quite a bit of potential and could have been turned into something deeper and all that. But I still feel like it was hyped way too much. I still like some things about it overall (and not just Ran), but I've never loved it too much. So I guess that's the reason I don't feel too disappointed.

As for the FC itself, well I suppose I was late to the party anyway, and I've never been close with anyone here so obviously I don't feel much disappointment about it either.

Desiigner

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ehh, I still don't get why anyone thought AgK would be great. I mean, I felt it would be a cliche-filled edgefest from the very first page (you know, all that ridiculously corrupt empire stuff), and according to the author's notes, it was pretty much intended to be this way - over the top and all. I feel like people took it too seriously.

True, it had quite a bit of potential and could have been turned into something deeper and all that. But I still feel like it was hyped way too much. I still like some things about it overall (and not just Ran), but I've never loved it too much. So I guess that's the reason I don't feel too disappointed.

As for the FC itself, well I suppose I was late to the party anyway, and I've never been close with anyone here so obviously I don't feel much disappointment about it either.
Accurate and Ran is my fav as well... tied with Wave.