Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
What if Naruto was banished after the Pein's Attack? Naruto found a Cherry Blossom tree and he leaned against it but found a giant carven inside the tree. Naruto decides to make a village named Hanagakure but he calls his new home, "The Land of Cherry Blossom." He makes himself the First Sakurakage of Hanagakure. So he builds the village of Hanagakure.

This is the symbol on the Sakurakage's hat:
You must be registered to see images

This is the headband

The symbol on the vests:

I think Naruto would make two statues of this version of Sakura Haruno: (Similar to the Valley of the End with the statues of Madara and the First Hokage.)

I could also see Naruto build a statue of Sakura Haruno in the town square but this version is this one:
With a plaque that reads: The Hanagakure is strong and Beautiful as Sakura Haruno's Large charming forehead." signed First Sakurakage.

How would Sakura, Hinata, Ino, and Tenten react to this new village?
They would laugh at the ridiculousness. Hinato would join though because she is a Naruto fangirl.

Kin
925💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They would laugh at the ridiculousness. Hinata would join though because she is a Naruto fangirl.
I think Sakura would be honor and shocked. What if they didn't know Naruto was the First Sakurakage yet?
I think Ino and Hinata would be jealous of it.

I think Hinata would be more jealous of Sakura when they found out that Naruto is the First Sakura. I think Sakura would let Naruto kissed her forehead and she kissed Naruto's cheek.

Last edited:

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I think Sakura would be honor and shocked. What if they didn't know Naruto was the First Sakurakage yet?
I think Ino and Hinata would be jealous of it.

I think Hinata would be more jealous of Sakura when they found out that Naruto is the First Sakura. I think Sakura would let Naruto kissed her forehead and she kissed Naruto's cheek.
Ahhaha. That's quite the fantasy. I hope you didn't forget the fact that sakura never liked naruto and was obsessing over Sasuke. If anything she will make fun of naruto for the village and never let naruto kiss her. Hinata might get jealous but because of her one dimensional character design would only forgive him afterwards and nothing would change.

But that's just my take. Don't let my realism shut down your fantasy.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,623💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What if Naruto was banished after the Pein's Attack? Naruto found a Cherry Blossom tree and he leaned against it but found a giant carven inside the tree. Naruto decides to make a village named Hanagakure but he calls his new home, "The Land of Cherry Blossom." He makes himself the First Sakurakage of Hanagakure. So he builds the village of Hanagakure.

This is the symbol on the Sakurakage's hat:

This is the headband

The symbol on the vests:

I think Naruto would make two statues of this version of Sakura Haruno: (Similar to the Valley of the End with the statues of Madara and the First Hokage.)

I could also see Naruto build a statue of Sakura Haruno in the town square but this version is this one:
With a plaque that reads: The Hanagakure is strong and Beautiful as Sakura Haruno's Large charming forehead." signed First Sakurakage.

How would Sakura, Hinata, Ino, and Tenten react to this new village?
Whatever you say boss :lok::lok:

Kin
925💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ahhaha. That's quite the fantasy. I hope you didn't forget the fact that sakura never liked naruto and was obsessing over Sasuke. If anything she will make fun of naruto for the village and never let naruto kiss her. Hinata might get jealous but because of her one dimensional character design would only forgive him afterwards and nothing would change.

But that's just my take. Don't let my realism shut down your fantasy.
I'm sure if Sakura found out about the bench moment was actually Naruto. I think She would change from Sasuke to Naruto. :p

SasuSaku was base on a false moment aka The Bench moment.
NaruHina was base on a brainwashed moment aka Scarf Genjutsu.
Post automatically merged:

How about married someone who say that they love you but they don't know anything about you.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I'm sure if Sakura found out about the bench moment was actually Naruto. I think She would change from Sasuke to Naruto. :p

SasuSaku was base on a false moment aka The Bench moment.
NaruHina was base on a brainwashed moment aka Scarf Genjutsu.
Post automatically merged:

How about married someone who say that they love you but they don't know anything about you.
Ahahaaa
SasuSaku was based on the fact that Sakura wet her pants everytime she talked or was talked to by sasuke.
NaruHina was based off the fact that Hinata is the literal incarnation of the definition of stocker lol. A stoker spesifcially sent to stock Naruto.

Kin
925💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't buy the Scarf was important to Naruto that's the stupid thing I ever heard. If it was so important to Naruto why didn't we see it in Naruto series pre-time skip and flash backs doesn't count due to it wasn't in the cannon.

I'm more for NarutoXShion.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For all you writers here, what is your motivation to finish a story? I always start, but can never finish one. I write my stories by hand, so it becomes tiresome. Maybe that is the reason? I have written some days hours on end to where my pointer finger and thumb have literally gotten blisters. However I’m not worried about that part, I am worried about the redundancy of writing, and writing, and writing... I’m someone that gets bored easily. I think I jump into something too quickly, give it my all, and then get bored and unable to finish a story. What are you guys’ thoughts? Have you all experienced this?

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,623💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll just drop some notes from when I was writing on the site 6-11 years ago...

* Focus on one story at a time, however, if you can find a way to fit all your story ideas into one timeline then sure, just be sure to focus on one project at a time and put yourself a goal to finish it no matter what.

* Write notes.... Write notes... Write notes...
Makes it easier to keep track of things, length of it all and your goal of ultimately finishing it. That way you can step away for months, heck even a year like I did, and know exactly where you left off and where you're heading. I had extensive chapter notes for 3-4 sequels down the line while I was writing on the Base, so I knew what I would be writing 3 years ahead of time.

Oh and I always used Notepad although I suppose Word is more practical in a sense.

I could go on but my time of writing walls on the Base is over, so best of luck kid, hope that gave you some ideas :lok:

And oh! Focus on one chapter at a time. Write notes for future chapters obviously but try not to get ahead of yourself. Put on some music too, that helps 😅
Back in the days I used to write hours upon end, often time spent more time polishing and rereading my chapters before release than I actually spent writing them. Take breaks obviously and if you're still young and your stomach can handle it, energy drinks are a good motivation, lol. Just don't get addicted xD

Reactions: Michelle and Troi