All_Red

Regular
Kin
3,233💸
Kumi
1,942💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What if Naruto was banished after the Pein's Attack? Naruto found a Cherry Blossom tree and he leaned against it but found a giant carven inside the tree. Naruto decides to make a village named Hanagakure but he calls his new home, "The Land of Cherry Blossom." He makes himself the First Sakurakage of Hanagakure. So he builds the village of Hanagakure.

This is the symbol on the Sakurakage's hat:
You must be registered to see images

This is the headband

The symbol on the vests:

I think Naruto would make two statues of this version of Sakura Haruno: (Similar to the Valley of the End with the statues of Madara and the First Hokage.)

I could also see Naruto build a statue of Sakura Haruno in the town square but this version is this one:
With a plaque that reads: The Hanagakure is strong and Beautiful as Sakura Haruno's Large charming forehead." signed First Sakurakage.

How would Sakura, Hinata, Ino, and Tenten react to this new village?
They would laugh at the ridiculousness. Hinato would join though because she is a Naruto fangirl.

Kin
263💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They would laugh at the ridiculousness. Hinata would join though because she is a Naruto fangirl.
I think Sakura would be honor and shocked. What if they didn't know Naruto was the First Sakurakage yet?
I think Ino and Hinata would be jealous of it.

I think Hinata would be more jealous of Sakura when they found out that Naruto is the First Sakura. I think Sakura would let Naruto kissed her forehead and she kissed Naruto's cheek.

Last edited:

All_Red

Regular
Kin
3,233💸
Kumi
1,942💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Sakura would be honor and shocked. What if they didn't know Naruto was the First Sakurakage yet?
I think Ino and Hinata would be jealous of it.

I think Hinata would be more jealous of Sakura when they found out that Naruto is the First Sakura. I think Sakura would let Naruto kissed her forehead and she kissed Naruto's cheek.
Ahhaha. That's quite the fantasy. I hope you didn't forget the fact that sakura never liked naruto and was obsessing over Sasuke. If anything she will make fun of naruto for the village and never let naruto kiss her. Hinata might get jealous but because of her one dimensional character design would only forgive him afterwards and nothing would change.

But that's just my take. Don't let my realism shut down your fantasy.

Michael92

Elite
Kin
3,653💸
Kumi
1,000💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What if Naruto was banished after the Pein's Attack? Naruto found a Cherry Blossom tree and he leaned against it but found a giant carven inside the tree. Naruto decides to make a village named Hanagakure but he calls his new home, "The Land of Cherry Blossom." He makes himself the First Sakurakage of Hanagakure. So he builds the village of Hanagakure.

This is the symbol on the Sakurakage's hat:

This is the headband

The symbol on the vests:

I think Naruto would make two statues of this version of Sakura Haruno: (Similar to the Valley of the End with the statues of Madara and the First Hokage.)

I could also see Naruto build a statue of Sakura Haruno in the town square but this version is this one:
With a plaque that reads: The Hanagakure is strong and Beautiful as Sakura Haruno's Large charming forehead." signed First Sakurakage.

How would Sakura, Hinata, Ino, and Tenten react to this new village?
Whatever you say boss :lok::lok:

Kin
263💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ahhaha. That's quite the fantasy. I hope you didn't forget the fact that sakura never liked naruto and was obsessing over Sasuke. If anything she will make fun of naruto for the village and never let naruto kiss her. Hinata might get jealous but because of her one dimensional character design would only forgive him afterwards and nothing would change.

But that's just my take. Don't let my realism shut down your fantasy.
I'm sure if Sakura found out about the bench moment was actually Naruto. I think She would change from Sasuke to Naruto. :p

SasuSaku was base on a false moment aka The Bench moment.
NaruHina was base on a brainwashed moment aka Scarf Genjutsu.
Post automatically merged:

How about married someone who say that they love you but they don't know anything about you.

All_Red

Regular
Kin
3,233💸
Kumi
1,942💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sure if Sakura found out about the bench moment was actually Naruto. I think She would change from Sasuke to Naruto. :p

SasuSaku was base on a false moment aka The Bench moment.
NaruHina was base on a brainwashed moment aka Scarf Genjutsu.
Post automatically merged:

How about married someone who say that they love you but they don't know anything about you.
Ahahaaa
SasuSaku was based on the fact that Sakura wet her pants everytime she talked or was talked to by sasuke.
NaruHina was based off the fact that Hinata is the literal incarnation of the definition of stocker lol. A stoker spesifcially sent to stock Naruto.

Kin
263💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't buy the Scarf was important to Naruto that's the stupid thing I ever heard. If it was so important to Naruto why didn't we see it in Naruto series pre-time skip and flash backs doesn't count due to it wasn't in the cannon.

I'm more for NarutoXShion.