Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,799💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^ In case you haven't noticed, it's against the rules to advertise/link to another site serving the same purpose as the FanFic Section here...
If you want to show of your work, post it here at the Base rather than linking directly to another site.

Germanicus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Reviving the hell outta this thread. We asked for it and made a fuss for it, so damn it we should use it. XD

On a minor business note: guuuuuuys, enter the contest. For some reason we seem to be having a shortage of entrants. (I see plenty of you churning out chapters, you know who you are. Join in the fun, put up your dukes and throw down.)

Reactions: Michael92

Chakra Wizard

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amen! XD

Yeah, I had that thought, too, cause I'm pretty sure the last two filled up much quicker than that disaster month we had before them. You'd think there's no harm in just entering for the hell of it (not that anyone does it for some other reason). lol

Reactions: Michael92

Germanicus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Amen! XD

Yeah, I had that thought, too, cause I'm pretty sure the last two filled up much quicker than that disaster month we had before them. You'd think there's no harm in just entering for the hell of it (not that anyone does it for some other reason). lol
Right? I mean shoot, it's not like anything but bragging rights is on the line. Everything to gain, nothing to lose. People don't start entering by themselves, I'm gonna have to start going to writer profiles and saying, "hey, enter!"

Otherwise the mods will have to recruit Roku to enter each month. And that's almost as daunying as going against Mic or Uzu...not that I don't relish the challenge, mind you.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,799💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn I completely forgot about this thread, hahaha xP

So, I might as well use it as a time-spender... This post that is. I've finally started writing on something new, unrelated to my The Legendary Sage of Konoha Series (which is now finished after 4 years), however, unlike the One-Shot I did last year, I'm going to comply with the "need" of NB readers these days... And that is, to write something extremely short. Yes, it's going to be three chapters long, and instead of being thrice as big as the Series Finale of TLSoK was compared to my One-Shot, this short is going to be at least thrice as short as the One-Shot... Shouldn't take me more than a day or two to write compared to the seven months I spent on my last work. If I'm bothered to that is... Plus, I'm dropping the script style I've been doing for the past four years, at least it's a less formal, more narrative one so to speak.

Well, that is all I for now have I suppose...

Germanicus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The inevitable bump...

So fellow writing folk of NB, I'm currently wanting (meaning I just decided right this second) to create a new Naruto based FF to celebrate the end of the series in a few weeks. I would like to roll it out in a week or two when I actually have more time to write, so for now I'm just sponging for ideas. My main one right now involves detailing Zabuza Mamochi's time in the Bloody Mist, before he went rogue. That's about all I've got, but since I've just started thinking, I'll probably come up with more ideas as I think about em.

Any input y'all wanna give would be greatly appreciated.

Chakra Wizard

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The inevitable bump...

So fellow writing folk of NB, I'm currently wanting (meaning I just decided right this second) to create a new Naruto based FF to celebrate the end of the series in a few weeks. I would like to roll it out in a week or two when I actually have more time to write, so for now I'm just sponging for ideas. My main one right now involves detailing Zabuza Mamochi's time in the Bloody Mist, before he went rogue. That's about all I've got, but since I've just started thinking, I'll probably come up with more ideas as I think about em.

Sounds great, bro:) I'll probably try getting to my FF more often, too, as sort of a resolution. lol

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,799💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The inevitable bump...

Whatever happened to this idea of your Ryan?? You need something to dust off that rust before we embark on our Collaboration work some time in the future! xd ;D

Germanicus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Whatever happened to this idea of your Ryan?? You need something to dust off that rust before we embark on our Collaboration work some time in the future! xd ;D
Life happened buddy, that's about all I have to say on that. XD

Frankly, I'm only addressing it personally because you prodded me that much, so... yeah. Xp

AI380

Elite
Kin
1,028💸
Kumi
581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hi! This place is sure dead, ever wonder about the reason?

Anyway, I'm a fellow writer from WLA that was working hard to keep the similar section alive.

Although it might be a bit harsh for a stranger like me to say such a thing but this place need some changes in order to attract more writers to write and more readers to read.

Would anyone wants to hear my suggestion?

Reactions: Michael92 and Klaus

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,799💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi! This place is sure dead, ever wonder about the reason?

Anyway, I'm a fellow writer from WLA that was working hard to keep the similar section alive.

Although it might be a bit harsh for a stranger like me to say such a thing but this place need some changes in order to attract more writers to write and more readers to read.

Would anyone wants to hear my suggestion?

Another understatement of the year, lmao :LOL::ROFLMAO: Been dead since 2015, everyone jumped ship back then and those that kept going, well... Let's just say there were no readers left. Countless cries for changes to happen went unheard and so it became a Wasteland. Truthfully though there was nothing to be done. The Naruto manga ended in 2014 and so this section and the site as a whole started to decline. Hopefully now though things might change since we went to an all Anime medium and not just Naruto based, and with all those said animes still up and running we might have a chance. That, and the fact that we show up on search engines again finally and if we get those 80k+ members from Discord over here.

If you have suggestions, let us hear =P But I doubt right now that it will make an immediate impact. Lawliet was kind of in charge of this section and the contest section back in the days but after she too left in 2015 things went dark. Reborn, her "successor," tried his best but there simply wasn't enough attention to this type of section anymore. Lawliet is back too now though, so maybe there's some plans on the horizon further down the line =) I have yet to make a famous wall on Animebase like I always did on NB, so I'll leave it short there for now x'D

@Gutsy Jiraiya
@King Cobra
@Sophie Ezra