Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
maybe, but that can w8... it 2am, so I guess I'm going to sleep :p
well, I don't know how I did it with the doton clone, but that one took me a while...
but my fuuton teacher told me that was the way to do shape manipulation
so I guessed it was with suiton the same xD

Thor

Elite
Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
maybe, but that can w8... it 2am, so I guess I'm going to sleep :p
well, I don't know how I did it with the doton clone, but that one took me a while...
but my fuuton teacher told me that was the way to do shape manipulation
so I guessed it was with suiton the same xD
okie we will continue with the same jutsu
and btw its 5:26 AM here :p

Thor

Elite
Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All right make the 2 clones,

gather huge amount of chakra in urself and then release it while molding in water and with the help of shape manipulation give the same picture of ur self,
keep thinking from clear mind your whole body parts.

and i want 2 perfect clones of u

kenpachi zaraki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I start gathering up a big amount of suiton chakras, and i split them in 2 equal parts.'once i have done that, i spread the 2 parts, apart from each other, out b4 me. While releasing it, i mold the suiton chakras in water, and hold them together by use of shape-manipulation. I then use the shape manipulation, while thinking about all my body parts, and even my clothing, for shaping the 2 balls of water into a perfect clone of me. At first, i have a litlle trouble with thinking about how every body part of me looks, and which clothes i'm wearing, etc... But after a short while, i remember everything, and proceed shaping. Once i'm done, i let the clones run around and fight each other.*
what do you think sempai?? :D

Thor

Elite
Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I start gathering up a big amount of suiton chakras, and i split them in 2 equal parts.'once i have done that, i spread the 2 parts, apart from each other, out b4 me. While releasing it, i mold the suiton chakras in water, and hold them together by use of shape-manipulation. I then use the shape manipulation, while thinking about all my body parts, and even my clothing, for shaping the 2 balls of water into a perfect clone of me. At first, i have a litlle trouble with thinking about how every body part of me looks, and which clothes i'm wearing, etc... But after a short while, i remember everything, and proceed shaping. Once i'm done, i let the clones run around and fight each other.*
what do you think sempai?? :D
Good!!
Em back, u wanna continue ?

kenpachi zaraki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I start gathering a large amount of suiton chakras into my mouth, which I then convert to a large amount of water. I split the waters from each other, and start making them all spherical. when I have rounded all the edges, I shoot the different bullets of water out of my mouth, by using a chakra boost, I give it some extra speed. I let the bullets crush into a tree*

Thor

Elite
Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I start gathering a large amount of suiton chakras into my mouth, which I then convert to a large amount of water. I split the waters from each other, and start making them all spherical. when I have rounded all the edges, I shoot the different bullets of water out of my mouth, by using a chakra boost, I give it some extra speed. I let the bullets crush into a tree*
Good!
(Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Style: Water Fang Bullet
Range: Short
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user gathers water in his/her mouth and then shoots out multiple spherical projectiles.

Now, for this jutsu, I want you once again begin using the Hidden Mist jutsu. Once you do that, manipulate the chakra within the mist to reflect the light around us to blind me...cause the chakra to directly counter the sun's rays.

kenpachi zaraki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I start gathering my chakras, and then I create a mist around us.
(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.
I then start to create a mirror like effect in the mist, which reflects all the light towards the opponents eyes. as soon as the mist catches a bit of light, I blind you completely.*

Thor

Elite
Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I start gathering my chakras, and then I create a mist around us.
(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.
I then start to create a mirror like effect in the mist, which reflects all the light towards the opponents eyes. as soon as the mist catches a bit of light, I blind you completely.*
Good!

Now Let us move on to the next jutsu. Now begin by pooling your Water Chakra into your hand. As you do so, gradually begin to spin it and release it to create a vortex around your body. Once you have done this, I will then start spewing fireballs at you to test its power.

kenpachi zaraki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I hold the palms of my hand up, and hold them in a bowl. I then collect a puddle of suiton chakras into my hand. I start spinning the water clockwise. the water stars spinning slow, but I let it go faster and faster. as the water chakras go fast enough, I make them spin around my whole body, creating a vortex od water around me.*
okay sempai, shoot!! or should I say spew :p ^^

Thor

Elite
Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I hold the palms of my hand up, and hold them in a bowl. I then collect a puddle of suiton chakras into my hand. I start spinning the water clockwise. the water stars spinning slow, but I let it go faster and faster. as the water chakras go fast enough, I make them spin around my whole body, creating a vortex od water around me.*
okay sempai, shoot!! or should I say spew :p ^^
YES! -sends S-Rank fire at you-
Lol jk.
-spews small fireballs at you- xD Good defense.
(Suiton: Mizu No Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Water Tornado
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Descripton: Utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious. Can only be performed if there is a water source near by.

Also, please remember that you need a water source to perform this jutsu.

For this next one, I want you to begin concentrating a huge pool of Water Chakra within it. Let it build up until you can't hold it any longer. Then release it all at once towards my clone -creates clone-.
This is a jutsu Kisame used during his battle with Gai's Team. He used it to create a lot of water for his usage.

kenpachi zaraki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you almost got me there with your fire O.O

I imagine a pool between your clone and me, and I start filling it with water chakras. when it's completely filled, I concencentrate the chakras, and add more chakras to it. when it becomes to hard to hold it, I release the chackras, making a huge wave fall over your clone.*

Thor

Elite
Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you almost got me there with your fire O.O

I imagine a pool between your clone and me, and I start filling it with water chakras. when it's completely filled, I concencentrate the chakras, and add more chakras to it. when it becomes to hard to hold it, I release the chackras, making a huge wave fall over your clone.*
Nicely done.

(Suiton: Suishouha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Descripton: causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

Next, this is a battle-must. (Unless you have a Doujutsu)
I want you to begin by sending your Suiton Chakra into the skies above. Gather to clouds to create a stormy weather. Then pour your Chakra into the clouds and cause it to rain chakra-infused rain.
I will have my clone hide behind a tree out of your viewpoint. When the rain falls, tell me by chakra-sensing alone where he is.

kenpachi zaraki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I gather my suiton chakras in my body, and release them into the air.
after doing this, I let them raise till they are high enough.
when the chakras are at their high position, I infuse them into the clouds, and I gather more clouds above the training field. when my chakras are infused in the water in the clouds, I make it rain.*
I think I feel someone at southern possition from us...
the guy has exact the same chakras as you do, so I guess he's your clone.
wait, I feel it even more clear. he is standing behind a tree about 90 meters from me.

Thor

Elite
Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I gather my suiton chakras in my body, and release them into the air.
after doing this, I let them raise till they are high enough.
when the chakras are at their high position, I infuse them into the clouds, and I gather more clouds above the training field. when my chakras are infused in the water in the clouds, I make it rain.*
I think I feel someone at southern possition from us...
the guy has exact the same chakras as you do, so I guess he's your clone.
wait, I feel it even more clear. he is standing behind a tree about 90 meters from me.
Nice description.
Remember that this can combo with Hidden Mist very well. Especially against Sharingan.

(Suiton: Chakra Kenpa No Ame) - Water Style: Chakra Senseing Rain
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 15
Description: A down pour of rain will fall and any thing with chakra that it touches the user can sense there location and instantly know there.

Now focus your Suiton Chakra throughout your whole body. Start molding your cells to take on the affinity of water and allow your whole body to "melt" and become a liquid. Sort of like subsitution jutsu.