Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*waiting for his sempai to arrive
while sitting in a tree, near a lake*
(well... I haven't done anythin in suiton)

First, let's get a feel of this element.
-guides you over to a small patch of grass by the lake before us-
Let's sit down here and meditate. Think about the flow of the water and how Water Chakra could be utilized.

kenpachi zaraki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*i sit down in meditating stance*
hmm... The water...
The chakras roll over each other. I feel the stream.
The h2o...
It's so peacefull... But it can be so destructive
*starts thinking about the tsunami in japan*

Thor

Elite
Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*i sit down in meditating stance*
hmm... The water...
The chakras roll over each other. I feel the stream.
The h2o...
It's so peacefull... But it can be so destructive
*starts thinking about the tsunami in japan*
Alright, can you recall the weakness and the strengths of the Water Element?
How do you think the Water Chakra will flow?

kenpachi zaraki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I actually don't get the 2nd quesion... Is it like when you insert it into chakra paper?
Cuz then the paper will just get wet :)
Ut is strong against fire, and weak against earth i guess o_O

Thor

Elite
Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually don't get the 2nd quesion... Is it like when you insert it into chakra paper?
Cuz then the paper will just get wet :)
Ut is strong against fire, and weak against earth i guess o_O
Correct!
But at least i was expecting this answer
Chakra is formed by one of two bodily forces within living beings... the Spiritual/Soul Force, or the Physical/Body Force... these forces determine the flow of chakra within the body

Water has disadvantage over Earth and advantage over fire.

it takes very large amount of chakra to create water so the user mostly manipulate water

it can be useful in long and medium ranges

We will now begin working on the basics of the Suiton Element.
You do remember how the form of water, Gas, works? There are molecules that bounce off of one another, the natural state of Gas.
Let's have this same concept apply to this jutsu. Work up Suiton chakra in your body, then release it in a "spreaded manner" throughout the air. Add enough Suiton chakra to make the water become dense and turn into a mist surrounding us.

kenpachi zaraki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, i know bout the bouncing molecules... Had to learn it yesterday :p
And i didn't know i had to type everything in that spoiler, but if i did, it was probably copy/pastew from narutopedia or somethingnlike that :p

*I start gathering up a descent amount of suiton chakras, and i release the chakras the chakras in the air... I make sure the amount suiton/normal chakras is good, and by adding a little more suiton chakras, i make the water become dense, and i create a mist around us.*
god damned... I can't see a shit anylonger
*walks against a tree*
Was that you sempai??

Thor

Elite
Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, i know bout the bouncing molecules... Had to learn it yesterday :p
And i didn't know i had to type everything in that spoiler, but if i did, it was probably copy/pastew from narutopedia or somethingnlike that :p

*I start gathering up a descent amount of suiton chakras, and i release the chakras the chakras in the air... I make sure the amount suiton/normal chakras is good, and by adding a little more suiton chakras, i make the water become dense, and i create a mist around us.*
god damned... I can't see a shit anylonger
*walks against a tree*
Was that you sempai??
Yes, remember that this jutsu needs to cover the entire battlefield...
How do you think this jutsu can be used during a battle?

kenpachi zaraki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well... It can come in handy when you have search skills like byakugan, or a good nose... Than you can trouble the sight of your oponent while you can easily find him.

Thor

Elite
Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well... It can come in handy when you have search skills like byakugan, or a good nose... Than you can trouble the sight of your oponent while you can easily find him.
can sharingan look thorugh it ?

You learnt:
(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

Now, let's step over to this lake nearby. Using your newly found Water Chakra, I want you to send it into the lake to create a sword. Remember to mold your chakra and maintain it carefully so you will be able to make a physical weapon out of water.

kenpachi zaraki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
can sharingan look thorugh it ?

You learnt:
(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

Now, let's step over to this lake nearby. Using your newly found Water Chakra, I want you to send it into the lake to create a sword. Remember to mold your chakra and maintain it carefully so you will be able to make a physical weapon out of water.
No, it can't... That was showed in the fight btween swordsmen and kakashi

*i step on the lake and look at the water. I lay my hand on the water, i send an amount of suiton chakras into the water, and i form a sword shape out of the water. The i grab in the water like i would grab a sword, and i slowly start pulling out the sword, concentraiting on maintaining the right sharp form of it.*

Thor

Elite
Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, it can't... That was showed in the fight btween swordsmen and kakashi

*i step on the lake and look at the water. I lay my hand on the water, i send an amount of suiton chakras into the water, and i form a sword shape out of the water. The i grab in the water like i would grab a sword, and i slowly start pulling out the sword, concentraiting on maintaining the right sharp form of it.*

yes it cant!

well good enough, but when ever u create shape of any thing, u take the help of shape manipulation,

Now i want you to kill me with it

kenpachi zaraki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I run towards you, with the sword in both of my hand, and I try to cut you by swinging the sword horizontal from right to left. after I hit something I turn clockwise, and swing the sword you with all of my power diagonally from your down left, to your upper right. After doing that, I jump a bit back.*
was that good enough??

Last edited:

Thor

Elite
Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I run towards you, with the sword in both of my hand, and I try to cut you by swinging the sword horizontal from right to left. after I hit something I turn clockwise, and swing the sword you with all of my power diagonally from your down left, to your upper right. After doing that, I jump a bit back.*
was that good enough??
*as u hit me ur sword broke*

before u hit me i replaced my self with large block of wood, as u hit ur sword broke due to striking with wood multiple times.
while me appear behind u.

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

I want you to create a new sword with more concentration and slice tht wooden block infront of u

kenpachi zaraki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I lay my hand on the water, and I start gathering my suiton chakras again. I then spread them into the water, and make a layer of normal chakra, to shape a sword out of the water. I make the water sword as sharp as possible, and I put as much as possible water into it, and concentrate it very hard. when I feel it's concentrated enough, I take it out of the water. and look at it.*
well, that looks like a fine sword :D
*I then swing the sword against the wooden block, and try to crack it.*

Thor

Elite
Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I lay my hand on the water, and I start gathering my suiton chakras again. I then spread them into the water, and make a layer of normal chakra, to shape a sword out of the water. I make the water sword as sharp as possible, and I put as much as possible water into it, and concentrate it very hard. when I feel it's concentrated enough, I take it out of the water. and look at it.*
well, that looks like a fine sword :D
*I then swing the sword against the wooden block, and try to crack it.*
All right Good Enough!
you learnt:
(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.

Next Jutsu:
(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Syrup Capture Field
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The user projects a stream of sticky, syrupy liquid which can be spit onto a surface to form an adhesive trap or onto a person to inhibit their mobility.

You must be registered for see images

Gather large amount of chakra in ur body and then transfer it to ur mouth, try to mold it into sticky liquid substance and spit it out with lots of power, aiming for my clone

*create a clone*

kenpachi zaraki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
dang, I hope it starts sticking after I've spitted it out :p

*I start gathering up a large amount of suiton chakras, and I concentrate all of those into my mouth. after doing that, I start creating a liquid that sticks very hard from the moment it comes into open air. it takes me a while to fill my mouth completely with this substance, but when it is filled, I take a deep breath through my nose and spit out all the substance, aimed a little bit above your clone, because gravity will pull this substance down according to following formula (F=m*g)*

Thor

Elite
Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dang, I hope it starts sticking after I've spitted it out :p

*I start gathering up a large amount of suiton chakras, and I concentrate all of those into my mouth. after doing that, I start creating a liquid that sticks very hard from the moment it comes into open air. it takes me a while to fill my mouth completely with this substance, but when it is filled, I take a deep breath through my nose and spit out all the substance, aimed a little bit above your clone, because gravity will pull this substance down according to following formula (F=m*g)*
Excellent !!

Next:

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Style: Water Clone
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The user creates a clone of themselves made of water.

Well if u have learn how to clone ur self in other elements then it wont be a problem for u.

can u do it without explanation ?

kenpachi zaraki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have learned it in doton, so I guess I'm able doing this :3

*I start gathering up quite a big amount of suiton chakras, and I spread them out next to me. When I have done that, I make alyer around it of normal chakras. the layer is not super strong, but it(s strond enough to hold the suiton chakras together and move at the speed of a normal shinobi. I form this layer as much as possible into my own body, and then I start molding the suiton chakras to create colors and better outlined shapes. When I end the job, I look at it, and I grab a mirror, and see that it is a good clone of myself.*

can this one do only suiton techniques, or al sorts of ninjutsu???
and can it reform after being hit like the doton clone can??

Thor

Elite
Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have learned it in doton, so I guess I'm able doing this :3

*I start gathering up quite a big amount of suiton chakras, and I spread them out next to me. When I have done that, I make alyer around it of normal chakras. the layer is not super strong, but it(s strond enough to hold the suiton chakras together and move at the speed of a normal shinobi. I form this layer as much as possible into my own body, and then I start molding the suiton chakras to create colors and better outlined shapes. When I end the job, I look at it, and I grab a mirror, and see that it is a good clone of myself.*

can this one do only suiton techniques, or al sorts of ninjutsu???
and can it reform after being hit like the doton clone can??
hmm :)
its totally different what i was expecting lol
u did same while making the doton clone ?

yeah it can only perform the suiton low techniques, and no idea about reforming sorry, want me to ask from any sensei/mod ?