Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm..
You!
Your eyes...
Something is wrong..
Walks to the new guy..
Hey.. Your eyes are bad for you.. There are more downsides than upsides..
Only use them when NEEDED.. Not in beginning of a fight because youll drop to floor while fighting.. And thats not good isnt it..

Now let me fix it ..
Gentle fist on on veins and vessels around eyes .. That should do it..

No its not right... Come to the hospital.. Zanji.. Teleport us there plz ^^

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
bad zanji if you can see chakra with you sharingan why make him push himself and try that move. and takeo you put up an excellent fight a lil training and you might be as strong as me

Takeo Uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm..
You!
Your eyes...
Something is wrong..
Walks to the new guy..
Hey.. Your eyes are bad for you.. There are more downsides than upsides..
Only use them when NEEDED.. Not in beginning of a fight because youll drop to floor while fighting.. And thats not good isnt it..

Now let me fix it ..
Gentle fist on on veins and vessels around eyes .. That should do it..

No its not right... Come to the hospital.. Zanji.. Teleport us there plz ^^
.....................ow

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
bad zanji if you can see chakra with you sharingan why make him push himself and try that move. and takeo you put up an excellent fight a lil training and you might be as strong as me
He cant see chakra.. He gives COLOR to chakra.. Chakra cant be seen.. Only by Byakugan..

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Miggy wanna trane

i'll check you back next hour i going on lunch

He cant see chakra.. He gives COLOR to chakra.. Chakra cant be seen.. Only by Byakugan..
dude did you really jus tell me that. YOU NEED TO DO SO RESEARCH. Even itachi said his exact words "the sharingan have the power to see charka" in chapter 390 around page 15 or 16

Last edited:

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i'll check you back next hour i going on lunch

dude did you really jus tell me that. YOU NEED TO DO SO RESEARCH. Even itachi said his exact words "the sharingan have the power to see charka" in chapter 390 around page 15 or 16
Yes.. They see OUTTER chakra aura.. They give COLOR to OUTER chakra im sure of that..
They cant see someones INNER chakra.. Because they cant look through stuff..
^^
I always do research.. Well never because i know everything about it ... ^^

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
right my point exactly i told zanji he should have stopped takeo from attacking because he could see how much chakra takeo had so why let him go on with the attack

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
right my point exactly i told zanji he should have stopped takeo from attacking because he could see how much chakra takeo had so why let him go on with the attack
why do u think I knocked him out after he summoned Susano.....that would have taken more chakra than what he had :D

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-_-
No sharingan cant see how much chakra you have..
It can see when you use chakra... When you use chakra it flows out of your body.. They give color to it when it flows out..