Elite
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
No one is telling you to give up......but there is no reason to push yourself beyond your limit....

uses *Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu (Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique) to extinguish the fire spiral wave*

I have a question have you heard of the legends of Promethious? a god from ancient greece that was destined to be chained to a rock and have a buzzard eat his stomach everyday and it grows back everynight. The reasons of this torture being brought down upon him was because he went against what Zeus commanded and gave the mortals Fire...........

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
U dont need to prove to anyone that you belong somewhere that is up to you weather you belong somewhere or not

*teleports out of the mud bubble and looks Takeo in the eyes*

uses *Tsukuyomi (My version of this genjutsu traps the person to an Ice cold boulder with their limbs chained apart, with a blistering blizzard pounding down ontop of them and 1,000 Ice Wolves are attacking him while stuck on the boulder)....*

Try not to use your Mangekyou Sharingan to escape the Genjutsu it wont happen because I am using my Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I have a question have you heard of the legends of Promethious? a god from ancient greece that was destined to be chained to a rock and have a buzzard eat his stomach everyday and it grows back everynight. The reasons of this torture being brought down upon him was because he went against what Zeus commanded and gave the mortals Fire...........[/QUOTE said:
hey dude what do you want to know about promethious? i have some knowledge

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
genjutsu doesnt effect a uchiha that much release
pants pants he's too strong
wrong when an Uchiha uses the Tsukuyomi ability while they have EMS the ability is even more powered and it does effect Uchiha's.......

U have potential Takeo........just don't let your pride blind you in your matches :D trust me I have let that happen

Takeo Uchiha

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
wrong when an Uchiha uses the Tsukuyomi ability while they have EMS the ability is even more powered and it does effect Uchiha's.......

U have potential Takeo........just don't let your pride blind you in your matches :D trust me I have let that happen
...................activates mangekyou sharingan Susanoo - God of the Sea and Storms

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
hey dude what do you want to know about promethious? i have some knowledge
:p dont worry Miggy I too know my fair share of greek mythology :D

...................activates mangekyou sharingan Susanoo - God of the Sea and Storms
*sighs*

U just wont stop will you.......

*activates Neo-Curse Mark lvl 2 and teleports right behind Takeo*

*chops him in the back of the neck and knocks him out*

Dont over push yourself

*deactivates Neo-Curse Mark lvl 2*

Last edited:

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
dude i dont doubt that just wanted to know why you asked
oh simple my Tsukuyomi genjutsu is based off of that legend just modified a bit :D

lays on the ground
pants pants you're right i push myself too far
why is my vision blurry
*sighs*

u have used the Mangekyou Sharingan....the biggest down fall of that eye is that it causes the user to go blind when it is used too often.....

Last edited: