Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm guess ill heal him then..

Shosen no Jutsu Mystical Palm Technique
Inyu Shometsu Secret Healing Injury Destruction

All fixed up exept for chakra you have to rest for a day -_-..
Next fight..

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ya I have already been fealing the pain trust me........I got ripped apart everywhere LOL......I get ripped up last week for protecting everyone and I get ripped up in "training" matchs (glares at Madara)......and I get ripped up in tournaments LOL

MinatoNaruto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ya I have already been fealing the pain trust me........I got ripped apart everywhere LOL......I get ripped up last week for protecting everyone and I get ripped up in "training" matchs (glares at Madara)......and I get ripped up in tournaments LOL
Hahaha damn your just like a ripped piece of paper

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hahaha damn your just like a ripped piece of paper
but I am always getting healed :D............but getting ripped apart all the time is stressful......I mean come on I am this powerful ass mother.........*beep*.........and I am always getting ripped up LOL.....I guess that comes with the job LOL

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:D thanks

oh and to tell u guys the truth I wasnt going to stop the Frozen enemy on him.........:D just for pay back....:D

oh and the kick to his nuts was an idea given to me:D

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:D thanks

oh and to tell u guys the truth I wasnt going to stop the Frozen enemy on him.........:D just for pay back....:D

oh and the kick to his nuts was an idea given to me:D
you kno zanji sasuke can teleport kinda........ him orochimaru and kabuto they use a space time travel jutsu .......and i swear teleporting is cheating soo bad i mean your gonna lose no moatter wat .........i mean gosh you really cant figght you just teleport as your excuse to hit him...........and this fight proves it .............