Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*coughs blood* aaaargg

grips zanji's arm reall tight and slices it off with sword and uses. Fire Style: Dragon flame jutsu in Zanji's face sending him flying
hehehehehe sorry bub but I need this arm *teleports out of his grasp and appears behind him and slams the back of his head with my tail*

Sasuke-Uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hehehehehe sorry bub but I need this arm *teleports out of his grasp and appears behind him and slams the back of his head with my tail*
Damn I'm getting tired of this

if you won't lose your arm then that damn tail has to go

*uses amaretsu*

burns off the tail

Ha and now i use Lightning Style: Lightning Prison(a ball of lightning you trap an opponent in that shrinks until the opponent is ripped to pieces)

and now my clones appear and surround you and they use Fire Style: Grand Fireball Jutsu

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn I'm getting tired of this

if you won't lose your arm then that damn tail has to go

*uses amaretsu*

burns off the tail

Ha and now i use Lightning Style: Lightning Prison(a ball of lightning you trap an opponent in that shrinks until the opponent is ripped to pieces)

and now my clones appear and surround you and they use Fire Style: Grand Fireball Jutsu
HEY now *teleports out of the area to avoid all that damn jutsu's*

U need a chill pill man and here is a good one for ya

*teleports behind sasuke and Kicks him in the nuts as hard as possilbe......knocking all the wind out of him*

Now just give up

Sasuke-Uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
HEY now *teleports out of the area to avoid all that damn jutsu's*

U need a chill pill man and here is a good one for ya

*teleports behind sasuke and Kicks him in the nuts as hard as possilbe......knocking all the wind out of him*

Now just give up
Ahhhhh
you idiot i have kids i want in the damn future.
*smirks*
Ok so now *catches breath*

*amaretsu* looks at you now you burn. NO ESCAPE

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ahhhhh
you idiot i have kids i want in the damn future.
*smirks*
Ok so now *catches breath*

*amaretsu* looks at you now you burn. NO ESCAPE

*teleports out of sasuke's sight and goes behind him*

u know this is over u cant win against me

*elbows Sasuke in the back of the neck knocking him out....*

this is over Sasuke u lose

Sasuke-Uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*teleports out of sasuke's sight and goes behind him*

u know this is over u cant win against me

*elbows Sasuke in the back of the neck knocking him out....*

this is over Sasuke u lose
Ha when you teleport behind me I use Chidori Nagashi before you hit me.

*grabs stomach*

Yea Minato Sensei your right.....*concentrate* *concentrate* (control emotions)

*smoke come everywhere*
and the new sasuke comes out

Ok i'm ready *Chakra Increases*

Ok Zanji Uchiha lets do this

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ha when you teleport behind me I use Chidori Nagashi before you hit me.

*grabs stomach*

Yea Minato Sensei your right.....*concentrate* *concentrate* (control emotions)

*smoke come everywhere*
and the new sasuke comes out

Ok i'm ready *Chakra Increases*

Ok Zanji Uchiha lets do this
I said this is over u have over used ur chakra limit buddy......u used Chidori alot and u tried Kirin.......

this is OVER

*teleports in front of him freezes his eyes shut holds him in the air*

uses *touketsu ada no jutsu (Frozen Enemy).......*

Now I want U TO SAY U SURRENDER OR MERCY..........this is over just admit u have been defeated

Sasuke-Uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I said this is over u have over used ur chakra limit buddy......u used Chidori alot and u tried Kirin.......

this is OVER

*teleports in front of him freezes his eyes shut holds him in the air*

uses *touketsu ada no jutsu (Frozen Enemy).......*

Now I want U TO SAY U SURRENDER OR MERCY..........this is over just admit u have been defeated
Ha I don't think so
the clone that went underground come in front of Zanji with one final Chidori to his chest.

How bout u surrender

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ha I don't think so
the clone that went underground come in front of Zanji with one final Chidori to his chest.

How bout u surrender
*notices the ground breaking from underneath*

please *teleports to the other side of sasuke and holds him in place for the Chidori to strike him instead*

*grabs where is wounds are*

uses *touketsu ada no jutsu (Frozen Enemy)....*

u dont get it do u.......when ur blood freeze's ur heart cant beat....and when that happens ur brain doesnt get enough blood because there is no blood flowing tso u will either go absolutly brain dead or u will just die here in the battle feild in this tournament

NOW GIVE UP I DONT WANT TO KILL U BUT UR GIVING ME NO CHOICE

Sasuke-Uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*notices the ground breaking from underneath*

please *teleports to the other side of sasuke and holds him in place for the Chidori to strike him instead*

*grabs where is wounds are*

uses *touketsu ada no jutsu (Frozen Enemy)....*

u dont get it do u.......when ur blood freeze's ur heart cant beat....and when that happens ur brain doesnt get enough blood because there is no blood flowing tso u will either go absolutly brain dead or u will just die here in the battle feild in this tournament

NOW GIVE UP I DONT WANT TO KILL U BUT UR GIVING ME NO CHOICE
*smurks before completely frozen*
Now you lose

another clone that was hiddin sneaks behind you un noticed and strikes you with sword in your chest

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*smurks before completely frozen*
Now you lose

another clone that was hiddin sneaks behind you un noticed and strikes you with sword in your chest
sprry buddy that is SOLID bone back there remember I am in lvl 2 I look like Kimimaro's lvl just more armored..........no sword can break threw it.......and well it looks like ur finished ur clones go POOF

Sasuke-Uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sprry buddy that is SOLID bone back there remember I am in lvl 2 I look like Kimimaro's lvl just more armored..........no sword can break threw it.......and well it looks like ur finished ur clones go POOF
ah....ah....ah.....ah
freezes slowly
Ha now i Teleport to my sword (learned it from MinatoNaruto) and i don't need a hand seal either another clone comes (my last clone that was hiddin i think i had summoned five one come from underground...one just attempted to steal and some had used that grandfire ball jutsu and now this last one uses uses Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu on me to unfreeze me and now i use lightning element: Kirin for one last time (it doesn't take chakra i'm using pure lightning)

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ah....ah....ah.....ah
freezes slowly
Ha now i Teleport to my sword (learned it from MinatoNaruto) and i don't need a hand seal either another clone comes (my last clone that was hiddin i think i had summoned five one come from underground...one just attempted to steal and some had used that grandfire ball jutsu and now this last one uses uses Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu on me to unfreeze me and now i use lightning element: Kirin for one last time (it doesn't take chakra i'm using pure lightning)
U cant TELEPORT LIKE ME AND MADARA U CANT EVEN teleport because ur character CANT it is law in the tournament U didnt throw a kunai u didnt put a seal U LOST