Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you kno zanji sasuke can teleport kinda........ him orochimaru and kabuto they use a space time travel jutsu .......and i swear teleporting is cheating soo bad i mean your gonna lose no moatter wat .........i mean gosh you really cant figght you just teleport as your excuse to hit him...........and this fight proves it .............
I cant fight huh........wtf is ur problem huh.......I can prove I can fight with out it ask anyone......

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thank you :D....I know I can fight with and without the teleportation.....I use that because I dont feel like using the other abilities..........the ones that can do hell of a damage to my opponents.....:p

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you :D....I know I can fight with and without the teleportation.....I use that because I dont feel like using the other abilities..........the ones that can do hell of a damage to my opponents.....:p
oh no you just you use teleport so you can make him miss and b sama i really dont care wat you think in THIS BATTLE if you didnt have teleporting you would have LOST hands down..........the only way you lose when you have teleporting is wen you want to lose ..........now yodaime teleporting is diff thats kind of more fair but yours is horrible........TRUTH be told

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey, I still beat Zanji regardless of the teleporting....
that because he was nice enough to let you win ......seriously.........he could of just teleported and made you misss ,..........

Zanji's a great fighter with or without teleporting!!
Check out our battle that we had!
wheres that battle at ? can u give me a link to it

Last edited: