[Doton] ZandaT Teaches Kooljay How to Get Dirty.

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Explanation
(Doton: Doroku Gaeshi) - Earth Release: Earth Shore Return

Simple Doton defense used by Jirobo in the manga. The first application has the user slam their hands into the ground and make a rectangular doton wall pop up at a 90 degree angle. This jutsu has major weaknesses. Its just a frontal defense so it can be consumed by bigger jutsu and leave the user vulnerable to underground, aerial, or attacks from behind. The second application is making the ground rise and split. This can create a clear opening.

Explanation
(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique

This jutsu is very similar to the hiding like a mole technique except this jutsu has more restrictions. The user moves slowly through the ground. Unlike the hiding like a mole jutsu, the user doesnt have any rank restrictions on the jutsu they can use. Because the user slowly moves through the ground with this jutsu, they should be stealthy as they are vulnerable to attack.

(Doton: Doro Hōshi) - Earth Release: Mud Spore
Counter: Simply doton release jutsu. Create a pillar to launch myself into the air before the jutsu reaches me.
Adv.~ Can carry the target away.
Dis.~ One doesnt have get very high into the air to avoid the jutsu.

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Good job. I've noticed that doton has a lot of C rank jutsu so expect many more scrolls. Analyze the first technique in your own words and perform the other two on my clones." I summon two clones within short range of us, both of them linear to each other 1m and 5m away from us.

C Rank 5
(Doton: Doryūkatsu) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15-30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform the required hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake and slamming the hands on the ground, the user can, by flowing concentrated chakra into the Dragon Veins flowing underground, tear the earth apart, creating large chasms by raising the earth in two oposite sides in the desired location and then splitting that piece of earth through the center. The length, width, direction, and curve of the chasm are all up to the user. Manipulating the Dragon Veins requires fine chakra control, but if one has such skill, they can use this technique to divide the space between the enemy and their own team in two, destroy enemy camps or defences, and even to attack.
Note: This does not split the earth appart directly to cause opponents to fall in the fissure.
First the user will wave 6 hand seals before slamming their hands on the ground channeling their earth chakra into the ground. This jutsu allows the user to create a large chasm by raising two opposing sides of the ground and then splitting them through the middle. The dimensions and location of this technique is up to the user and the jutsu itself is very useful in the right situation, and its power level can be adjusted.

(Doton: Tsuchi Douyou no Hira) – Earth Release: Earth Shaking Palm
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: After performing snake hand seal the user slams their hand on the ground. The result is that the ground becomes heavily turned up with chunks of rubble popping out of the ground. This technique is used as a means to distract opponents to either create an escape or follow through with a surprise attack although it can also do some damage or be udes to destroy enemy earth techniques of equal rank and bellow.
By performing one hand seal and slamming then slamming one's hands on the ground they can turn up a section of earth in order distract the opponent, set the opponent up for another attack, do damage, destroy an enemy earth jutsu of equal rank or lower, or even create an opening.

(Doton: Kengan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Fist Rock Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Description: After performing the snake → Seal of Confrontation and then by encasing their arm in rock, the user can deal a powerful hardened punch against an opponent while being protected from direct contact with their target. If necessary, the weight of the rock can be increased to further increase the punch's destructive power through the Earth Release: Added Weight Technique or the Earth Release: Super Added Weight Technique.
Performing two hand seals the user will encase their arm in rock which can be used to deal a powerful hardened punch to a target while providing cover at the same time. This jutsu's destructive capabilities can be increased by combining it with other jutsu you will learn later on.

Last edited:

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Doton: Doryūkatsu) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide
This a doton jutsu that requires 6 hand seals. It allows the user to manipulate the Earth and cause it to rise and split. This is good for clearing a pathway, distraction, limiting targets sight, and causing Earth to rise and intercept a jutsu.

After explaining the jutsu, Sasuke performs the snake seal and gathers and molds doton chakra in his right fist. He then slams his right fist into the ground and the ground to turn up in small chunks. As the jutsu makes it way to the clone, it throws it off balance and causes it to fall down, thus creating an opening for an attack.

Sasuke then does the seals, snake → Seal of Confrontation , and gathers hard doton chakra in his right arm. This causes it to encased in rock. He then runs into short range of the clone and delivers a right hook to the clones chin. THe punch is powerful enough to lift the clone several meters into the air.

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"For earth shaking palm the jutsu doesn't travel towards the target. Once you slam your hands on the ground it activates beneath them affecting a certain range around them. Other than that good job and on to the next." Doing the usual summoning I then throw you a scroll. "Analyze the first two and use the third on my clone." Makes a clone.

C Rank 6
(Doton: Ton'neru chika no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Tunneling Technique
Range: Short - Long
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird is able to create a wide tunnel in the ground, this cannot travel through rock though or anything with a high density. The large tunnel that is created allows the user to transport others without detection.
Note: The initial entry of the technique is short range.
A cool tech that is probably better suited for the NW when it comes to infiltrating or even escaping a losing battle. With four hand seals one can create a tunnel through the earth, devoid of chakra, that allows for underground travel. Very basic.

(Doton: Retsudo Tenshin) - Earth Release: Violent Heavenly Earth Needle
Damage point: 30
Description: The user after after using earth release: earth flow wave, will perform the snake hand seal and then will create a large needle out of it to impale the opponent.
Note: Must use Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave before hand
A tech that can only be used with the mention technique by performing one hand seal. It allows the user to create a large needle out of the mud that is highly condense and able to pierce the target. Pretty simple.

(Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them, crushing them.
A cool tech that will allow you to attack your target within a proximity close to them without actually having to be there. By performing the snake hand seal the user can create two walls of earth on the sides of their target blocking them off somewhat as the walls swiftly enclose crushing them in between.

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Doton: Ton'neru chika no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Tunneling Technique as you said if a great jutsu for NW. I don't believe there are any rules saying we cant travel underground in Rp and it makes it very hard for a village to notice the user without metagaming. Of course the user is in an enclosed space underground. If caught, an enemy can possibly just cause the ground to fall down on them and bury the user to death.

(Doton: Retsudo Tenshin) - Earth Release: Violent Heavenly Earth Needle in my opinion would be better used a defensive jutsu. Like possibly in a reaction if the target gets to close. A weakness of the jutsu is that it requires another jutsu to be active though. This limits the usage of the technique severely

(Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock.
I weave the snake sign and start to mold and gather doton chakra in my body. I then release the doton chakra into ground and use it to create two giants slabs of Earth on the left and right of your clone. Then I manipulate them to rise upwards and slam into each other with your clone still between them.

Can this jutsu be used within my own Swamp of the Underworld.

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"I always wondered if one could do that with mud using it as a source to create other earth techniques from, but as far as that one goes id have to say no because the jutsu's goal is to suck things into its depths so if you would make a formation on top of it it would sink as well. That's my opinion though, but you should as it in the questions thread and post what they told you here. That's up to you though." I then create a clone 5m away from us as I summon another scroll before throwing it over to you. "Use the template on the first and do what you have to to take out my clone.

At the sign of any trouble as the clone run towards you it will use water pillar thrust to dodge the technique within short range before putting a kunai into your left arm.

C Rank 7
(Doton: Hokoriheki no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Dust Wall Technique
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra releasing it into the ground and with a wave of their arm or through the application of a weapon can cause a small wall of dust particles and sand to rise up from the ground and thrusting forwards. This technique creates a simple dust screen that will fade away after 3 turns.
A technique one can perform swiftly by just waving an arm or a weapon as they manipulate their chakra into the ground. This will allow the user to create a dust screen that will cover the battlefield for three turns.

( Doton: Rokkuhanmā ) - Earth Release: Rock Hammer
Description: The user manipulates their chakra and creates a huge rock from the ground that will rise up, hammering the opponent by slamming it down from above them.
This tech is seen in any of the ninja storm games with the Tschuchikage, but in our RP any one with earth training will be able to use it. Manipulating ones earth into the ground they will create a huge rock from the ground that will rise up and hammer on to the top of the target's head.

( Doton: Iwa Dangan ) - Earth Release: Rock Bullet
Description: The user manipulating their chakra will point their palm or fist at the opponent, creating a large rock on it which he then sends at the opponent. Alternatively, the user can "spit" the rock. In this case he will spit a large globule of mud which hardens mid way towards the opponent into a large rock.
A cool earth projectile that allows the user to send a large stone towards the target via hand or mouth. If used via hand the user will create the stone in their hand before firing but if they do it with their mouth then it will be released as a large glob of mud which will then harden. Really great range, if only it was stronger ;_;

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Earth Release: Dust Wall Technique
Counter: And gust like fuuton of atleast C rank aptitude should be able to blow the sand and dust away.
Adv.~ No hand seals required and it lasts several turns. It is the superior jutsu when compared to the similar fuuton jutsu.
Dis.~ If the user isnt a sensor of some sort then he too is blinded.

After describing the technique as the directed I notice sensei's clone dashing toward me with a Kunai. Quickly I thrust my my left hand forwards, concentrate doton chakra, and use shape manipulation to release it it in the form of a large rock projectile. Then I quickly gather more doton chakra to form a rock out of a near by ground and move it upwards before smashing it downward on the clone.

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Good job bro, but when you battle against my close describe the damage and stuff. This will get you ready for real battles." Following suit I then do the regular of summoning a scroll in which I pass to you. "Lets try this again. Take out my clone," I said before summoning a clone within short range of us.

The clone will release a lightning armor tech that encompasses its entire body at any sign of trouble.

C Rank 8: Finally the Final Scroll
( Doton: Jōshō Iwa ) - Earth Release: Rising Rocks
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user claps their hands together and then unleashes two huge rocks from the ground on either side of the enemy to send the opponent flying backwards.
A cool tech that is used to swiftly call forth two large rock that protrude from the ground on opposing sides of the opponent use to smash into them sending them into the air.

( Doton: Gizagiza no Iwajin ) - Earth Release: Jagged Rock Formation
Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and stomps the ground. By doing so, he causes small fractures to rip through the ground, which will then force fragments of earth and rock to rise up from the ground like protruding rock formations to then deal blunt force damage to the opponent and can raise them up into the air.
A very useful technique because of its swiftness and range. By stomping on the ground while manipulating your earth chakra you will create a large rock formation to erupt from the ground used to smash into your target causing blunt damage while lifting them into the air.

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay cool. I clap my hands and gather and mold doton chakra into my body. I then disperse the doton chakra into the ground by stomping my right foot. This causes the ground to fracture and blunt rock spikes to protrude from the ground toward your clone before finally making their to him and hitting him under the chin. Normally due to the hardness of the of the rock, the attack would have causes fractures in the chin and teeth as the force from the jutsu dissipated throughout the lower jaw as well as lifting him into the air. However since your clone activated a D rank raiton armor, the two jutsu dissipated, because the Raito's elemental advantage allowed it to equal my Doton in power. But I had planned for this. While my Jagged Rock Formation jutsu was making its way toward the clone, I gathered and molded more doton chakra and clapped my hands. I sent more doton chakra into the ground that would make two large rocks protrude from the ground on the left and right of the clone and again hit it in the chin. The jutsu was timed so that it would occur just as its raiton armor jutsu was negated. My jutsu would hit the clone on both sides of the its lower jaws with enough force to destroy the two jaw joints, thus making it impossible to open its mouth without experience an excruciating amount of pain.

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice, I like your your battling description. Remember that being clear and precise will only do more for you in battle than it wont. With this next scroll I want you analyze the first and last jutsu while performing the middle on on my clone. I then summon another scroll as well as a clone 5m away from you.

B Rank 1
(Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them in a mayhem of jagged rocks. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to a large area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.
By performing two hand seals and slamming your hands on the ground one can cause the earth around their target to warp and spiral in on itself creating a sort of earth blender. Range for this technique starts short range around your target, if created by you it would affect you as well so that's a no no, and can reach to long range.

( Doton: Dosekidake no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Earth and Stone Bamboo Shoot Technique
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user of this technique condenses the soil and rock in the area to sprout out in the form of four large spikes which attack the target from four separate directions to make it harder to evade. However, it can be easilty avoided by escaping upwards.
A cool technique that can be used to trap ones target by attacking them from all four directions leaving the only choice of escape be a solid defense or and upwards evade.

(Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique
Description: The user creates their clone out of stone that he spits from his mouth. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person. They can use up to C-Rank Earth techniques and are very resistant to physical damage such as that from Taijutsu which they can endure up to B-Rank.
Please note that this is an earth version of the shadow clone technique meaning that it abides by its rules, 4 clones a usage and 3 usages per battle. The clone is made out of stone and is very resilient to taijutsu and is not able to use all of the techniques the user has access to.

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm

Overall a good jutsu. It only requires three hand motions and destroys the terrain. In my opinion it if great to be used against giant avatar jutsus like the wood/doton golems. It would damage the legs as well as bury them slightly. Against normal ninja this is good to use if they are falling or try to escape by going underground.

( Doton: Dosekidake no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Earth and Stone Bamboo Shoot Technique

I gather, mold, and send my doton chakra into the ground below your clone. With my chakra underground, I use shape manioulation to create 4 long thin spears made of earth and have them protrude from the ground at 2, 4, 8, and 10 o clock positions just 3 meters away from the clone. One pierces through the back thought the left lung and heart and out the chest resulting in a quick death to follow. Another pierces through the back and out the front of the front lung. Another spear pierces through the front of the liver and out the back thus leaking all kinds of toxins into the body. The last spear pierces though the the front of the abdomen, severing the spine which would leave the clone paralyzed from the abdomen down. Each spear would either causes death or ends the clone's ninja career but since it is a clone it goes poof.

(Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique

Unlike the other clones, this clone is harder to mask since you have to basically vomit it out. It is limited to C ranks which also makes it inferior to the other clone but on the other can, it can take a beating from taijutsu. Can it use taijutsu and kenjutsu?

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For your first question I don't think that it would be able to damage the giant earth golem or wood golem since they are stronger jutsu meaning they are denser and able to withstand it. It may throw them off balance though. For the second question I don't think it can use those field so if you ever use it just stick to the C rank earth >_> I then summon another scroll before tossing it over to you. Perform the first two and use the template on the last. I then expel a large B rank water wave towards you followed by some a C rank lightning bolt.

Rank 3
(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
Type: Defensive
Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.
A cool technique that allows you to create a custom earth dome to fit your liking. The dome can be made to guard multiple targets as long as its dimensions stay within short range. The ground isn't altered by the dome's creation so you don't have to worry.

(Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Description:The user slams his hands on the ground and creates a 1/4 dome of earth, which protects them from frontal external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls.
Another dome technique but this one is 1/4 of a whole dome only to protect from one direction against limited attacks. This jutsu does not require any hand seals as well.

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
Damage point: 40
Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.
A widespread jutsu of the mudshot technique I taught you earlier. This justs allows you to shoot multiple mud bullets from the mouth towards the enemy.

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I gather, mold, and send doton chakra into the ground beneath me. From their I use shape manipulation to harden the doton chakra and form a dome with a 5m radius around me. At eye level there is a rectangle opening for me to see through as well. I then put my hand on the dome and dispel it causing to fall down as rubble.

Next I gather, mold, and send doton chakra into the ground, but this time I do it my slamming my hand on the ground. I turn my doton chakra into pure rock and into 1/4 of a dome in front of me.

(Name) (Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
Counter: Earth Shelter or Earth Dome Jutsus would do. A raiton of at least C rank power will also do.
Adv.~ Can hit multiple targets
Dis.~ Because this is a projectile jutsu, the power is split among the projectiles so they arent actualy B ranked in power.

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The first dome you created was way too big. In the jutsu description it says in close proximity meaning about 2-3m at best. The other two were great! Now for this next one I want you to perform the first jutsu, use the template on the next jutsu, and then finally finish by analyzing the last. I then summon another scroll and toss it over to you before creating a clone about 4m away from use. The clone flicks you off upon being summoned.

B Rank 4
(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
Range: Mid - Long
Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving
A very cool and versatile technique that can be triggered with 3 hand seal as one manipulates the earth around them. The user can use this to bind their target by wrapping it around their body or they can use this tech to ride an earth wave that they can then smash into their target or use to move around.

(Doton: Doro Ookami) - Earth Release: Mud Wolves
Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per reformed wolf)
Damage points: 10 damage per wolf attack
Description: A trap technique in which the user will place somewhere and is activated upon contact with the opponent's chakra. The user uses a scroll to lay the trap in which releases mud that forms into the shape of wolves that will attack the enemy target/s. Despite being damaged the wolves can reform which can keep the enemy occupied to allow the enemy make a getaway. (Can only create a maximum of 3 mud wolves)
Note: Takes one turn to set the trap up and wolves only last two turns
A nice tech that i've never seen used to be honest. It requires a scroll that you channel your chakra into while placing it somewhere on the field, setting the jutsu in place, which then triggers once in contact with enemey chakra creating 3 mud wolves that attack. They have special reforming abilities when damaged and last for two whole turns.

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
Type: Defensive
Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to B rank ninjutsu techniques but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.
A cool armor one can fuel in order to keep as an extra defense when fighting. It allows the user to even change their appearance if desired and also adds extra damage to taijutsu attacks. The user will be a little slower than usual when this is active.

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok. I start by weaving the hand seals Rat → Snake → Tiger and use my doton chakra to create a long snake wave of earth beneath me as I ride atop of it.

(Doton: Doro Ookami) - Earth Release: Mud Wolves
Counter: Chidori Nagashi since the wolves are created close to the user.
Adv.~ If the trap is activated it would make for a nice distraction.
Dis.~ Since this is a location trap, it is very easy for the target to metagame and completely ignore it.

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
Cool jutsu. It acts a superior henge jutsu. It projects against ninjutsu and I presume ken/taijutsu. Despite being covered in rock the user faces to speed penalties and it enhances taijutsu. Of course Raiton easily destroys it. If the user uses a raiton that is channeled through their body, it logically would destroy the armor as well. A strong enough Katon should logically be able to heat up the rock and turn it into lava/magma so the user still have to be careful about which attack they decide to tank or dodge.

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mostly everything was nice, but your performance is a little ehhhh. I don't have any other concerns so lets continue. Perform the first and do the template for the remaining jutsu. I then summon a scroll before blowing out a large sphere of water towards you which has a 1.5m radius.

B Rank 5
(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.
Note: Kakuzu bios can use this technique without the need for handseals
A very cool technique that can be achieved by waving 1 hand seal. It's an earth defense that adds to physical damage and provide a suitable defense to elements weak against earth. I think it would only last in the turn you used it, but if you do decide to keep it active then one would only be able to use earth techniques C rank and below.

(Doton: Iwa Keiro) – Earth Style: Rock Trail
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath.
By slamming your hands on the ground one can cause a large amount of jagged rocks to rise from the ground underneath the opponent that slams into them dealing great blunt damage.

(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user does 2 handseals (Ram → Snake) and creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of sticky mud (in all similar to that of Swamp of the Underworld Technique), covering them. The mud is very heavy and thick as well as adhesive, making it impossible to move if caught and easily crushing an enemy underneath. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.
Awesome tech that allows one to summon a large amount of mud above the target which slowly creeps out of a opening in the sky before dropping down on the target crushing them underneath it weight.

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay sorry. It was sort of a plain jutsu. Also can Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique be used a full body surge jutsu to break genjutsu?

Now I weave the snake hand seal and start to concentrate doton chakra in my skin. I use shape manipulation to make the doton chakra very dense and thus as hard as steel. My skin is now a dark black and basically fortifies my bodies. If I combine with Taijutsu, my attacks should be amplified.

(Doton: Iwa Keiro) – Earth Style: Rock Trail
Counter: A raiton jutsu of that is atleast C rank that used the ground as a medium. Both of my bios can fly so that could also be used.
Adv.~ The Rocks are rather large according to the pic of the jutsu.
Dis.~ Does blunt damage opposed to piercing damage.

(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
Counter: A full body raiton jutsu such as Nagashi if one is caught.
Adv.~ Once caught it is rather impossible to get out besides raiton.
Dis.~ The full potential of the jutsu requires a combo of some sort.

Last edited:

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes it can, but it will only break you out of C rank and below genjutsu. Also the counter earth drop is a little weird because nagashi carries no physical force so if you was caught underneath that much mud you would be crushed by its opposing force gained from falling. Now I want you perform the middle jutsu while using the template on the first and last. I then summon another scroll and toss it over to my student.

B Rank 6
(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
Range: Short-Long
Description: After doing the Snake handseal and slamming his hands on the ground, he user creates a portal above the target, high in the sky from which a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid drops and falls on the target, trapping it underneath. The lid can be hollow or solid, depending on if the user wants to deal damage to the enemy or not. Because of its size, to safely used, the lid has to be created at least mid range from the user otherwise he will also be caught inside. The biggest lid can dwarf a boss summon like Nagato's Dog or Gamabunta.
A cool technique that can be activated with 1 hand seal and the slamming of one's hands. This will create a portal in the sky that will release a very large earthen lid that, at its maximum size, can dwarf a boss summon like Gamabunta. Be careful where you drop this lid because you are at risk of being caught in it as well at certain sizes.

(Doton Kage Bunshin) – Earth Release Shadow Clone
Description: This technique creates a clone made of mud. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mold itself back to its original shape even after taking physical damage (up to C-Rank). An unique use is that after reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place as a binding technique. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques.
An earth variation of the normal shadow clone technique, meaning that its usage count towards the shadow clone rules. This earth clone unlike other types of shadow clones has some resilience towards physical damage, reverting back to mud when its cap is met, and can only use earth techniques below its rank while activated.

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
Range: Short-Long
Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them. The size of the jaws can be adjusted to fit the size of the opponent or other uses.
A very cool technique although its activation process is long. the jutsu requires 5 hand seals and the slamming of one's hands just like the summoning jutsu without the blood part. The user then manipulates the ground to the sides of the opponent to take the shape of two huge gaping jaws that close on each other piercing everything inside its grasp.

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I gather doton chakra to the left of me and using my regular chakra to transform it into an exact replica of me. Due to it being made up doton chakra though it is more resilient than normal shadow clones.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
Counter: Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour should protect me. Covering my self in C ranked raiton would negate the doton chakra.
Adv.~ One handseal, Good range, and appears in a blindspot.
Dis.~ The mud may cast a shadow tipping the target off to its location.

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
Counter: Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour for the same reason.
Adv.~ The jaws form instantly meaning the target has a small time frame to react. Size can also can be adjusted.
Dis.~ The slamming of the hand can possible tip off doton usage. It may cause movement in the Earth around the target as well.

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good job bro, and sorry for my lateness. For the first two techniques I want you to use the template method on it and focus on the counters. You may not have much in your arsenal right now, but try your best to come up with something and i'll let you know if it works or not. Then analyze the last jutsu and let me know some situations where you think it may be helpful. One or two is fine. Summoning another scroll I toss it over to you.

B Rank 7
(Doton: Tsuchi Kairō) - Earth Release: Earth Corridor
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user will first perform the snake hand seal and then cause the earth in the surrounding area to rise up and over a target and create a cavern, imprisoning the target. The user can leave an opening to allow attacks to go in to strike down the trapped adversaries, or close it up completely to prevent escape.
A cool technique one can use to trap the target in a cavern that you can manipulate to either be open, great for following with aerial attacks, or completely closed which would be good for following up with ground based moves. The versatility is up to you.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.
A heavily used earth move in our rp due to its swift activation of only 1 hand seal, and its destructiveness which can leave the target in a pickle. The whole grows pretty swiftly, and once caught, its prey are sucked towards the middle where they will meet there earth grave.

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.
A technique that lets the user change the earth around them in order to create earth rampart like structures. The structure's design is left in the hands of the user, and this technique is best followed by the Water Basin technique in order to create active waterfalls on the battlefield. Other than that this move can be used to get the user out of "sticky" situations.