Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i use Kinjutsu:Koutou Kousei)-Forbidden Technique:Oral Rebirth
dis: This technique allows the user to experience a near total rebirth of their physical form. Should a significant portion of their body be damaged in battle, the user can emerge from their mouth and cast off the skin of their former body. This new body will not bear the brunt of the damage of the previous incarnation; however, the technique is generally not a full recovery.
then i attack u wit Katon:Ryuuguu)-Fire Style: Palace of The Dragon King
dis: The user Creates a huge and dense wall of fire that surround the opponent and shoots out fire dragons(6) that bounce back a forth until they hit an object.Jutsu lasts for 2 turns(if dragons don not hit anything they will disappear
The oral rebirth..
Isnt that a Orochimaru jutsu or not?
And, you can just use medicals?
O_O
I went through hell of a lot training to be able to use mine..
And I dont use them in battle
Only for RP, Hospitals and stuff

Blind

<div class="bbWrapper">not even me? so i can learn that stuff. Holy crap screw summoning the 1st,2nd and 4th hokage i want to summmon ZOMBIES!!!!!!</div>

Blind

<div class="bbWrapper">oh cmon there aren't any real rain ninja's on this website except me and pein.</div>

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea its orochimaru`s jutsu and I will have everything re-done and a newer more easly explained and fair rules added to my site so there will only be one link for all the battle arena info

Blind

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=169333" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-169333">Hyuuga Hiashi said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> I know<br /> But you using edo tensei to summon the hokages?<br /> Get outta here -.- </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>i didn't say that- i said (not even me? so i can learn that stuff. <b>Holy crap screw summoning </b>the 1st,2nd and 4th hokage i want to summmon ZOMBIES!!!!!! )<br /> <br /> I said, basically i would rather use that jutsu instead of edo tensei. thats all</div>

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he wasnt meaning that its not a real jutsu I got all my jutsu(except the custom and some specail elements) from the manga/anime/games. That new earth one is from this weeks episode.Both that one and LimeLight are new from the episode off this week

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I get them before the site does.Thats how I made the gif last nite and posted it this morning.Versuvio has to add them for free view and download so it takes a while.I download it from the subbers site and then watch it and get the jutsu off of them

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yup..
But, now that the chakra/health thingy has failed..
How are the rules going to be?
There cant be no rules..
That would be messed up.. REAL messed up..
Also..
A good idea..
Like a thread, or something.., even a closed one, like the moderator applies
A Suggestion Box
Where users, can suggest things..
And discuss with makers.. Makers, r then maybe approved by mods or something..
And then you could discuss, silently, about all kinds of new rules, adjustments and stuff

But that means..
A hell of a lot work for the mods..
And the 'Makers' to..

Last edited:

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When I fix the llinks and get every thing done you can send me a email from my site.i cant make a admin area to it since my current server doesnt support php and sql.Well I`ll make a thread to ask your guys opinion ok