pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fat Pein will absorb and the tall skin Pein(looks like Deideira)will summon the chameleon.And the Main Pein(yahiko body)will use Nothing

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i use Suiton:Chakra Kenpa No Ame)-Water Style:Chakra Senseing Rain
to find u and i use Raiton:Ribon Tegotae no Jutsu (Lightning Release:Ribbon Effect jutsu)
dis: A skill that is normally used during the midst of a rain storm. The user will send forth a lightning bolt from their hands, that will be channeled through falling rain drops. When hitting the rain drops, the lightning will seperate and scatter, turning into many smaller lightning bolts. Which all are concentrated towards the opponent, to shock them from multiple directions.

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I`ll counter your rain with
(Sakasa Ame)-Reverse Rain

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra cost:20
* Damage Points:N/A
* Descripton:This technique defines the users chakra control and for tactical measures for other techniques. The user creates the necessary handseals and every rain drop which falls on the ground starts to go up into the air instead, so the rain becomes backwards, when the rain becomes backwards it can stop techniques such as the Rain Spear technique and others.
* Note:this Jutsu Does not work on A or S rank jutsu.

and use

(Doton:Uiten Pen)-Earth Style:Wheel Of Fortune

* Range:Short-Long
* Chakra cost:30
* Descripton: A from of summoning were the user fist takes out a topographic map that they use to construct a huge mountain range where they can set up many traps.

to make a moutain rnge to hide into.Your move

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i use Suiton:Baku Shuishouha)-Water Style:Bursting Water Wave
to flood the area and then i use Destroying Water Burial
dis: A huge variation of Imperial water Burial that crushes with such force that it leaves behind only a giant crater.
to destroy the entire area

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your destroying my roks ok my turn right?OK I`ll take advantage of your water and use kage bunshin shadow clone x100 and use
(Doton:Yomi Numa)-Earth Style:Swamp Of The Underworld

to trap them into the earth. next I`ll use

(Doton:Saise No Jutsu-Rando No Igai)-Earth Style:Resusitaion Technique-Land Of Corpses

* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra cost:60
* Descripton: This is known as the highest earth jutsu.The user will first need to capture corpses into the ground.Then using wheel of fortune can summon the corpses into the Created earth.This jutsu does not created a moutain range but a few hills that contain the dead corpses.The number of corpses depends on how many the user has killed and trapped in the earth.All zombies last till destroyed and can not use jutsu.
* Note:Only rain village ninja can use this jutsu

and summon my 100 shadow clones(with some land to hide in)

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O
zombies!!
i use Doton: Doryuu Jouheki-Earth Style:Earth Rampart
to escape the swamp
then i use Fuuton:Atsugai)-Wind Style Pressure Damage
to destroy all your zomibes

wait blind can use those jutsus
:eek::eek:

Last edited:

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
fat Pein absorbs your wind jutsu to counter and I`ll have them all arush you while Main Pein uses (Satsujin Konmei no Karasu)-Murder of Crows Confusion to block your vision

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i use fire repel
dis: the user Counters an elemental attack with one of equal force that stops it and sends it flying back to the opponent.Causes + 10 damage to the reflected attack.
Note:can only reply E-C rank jutsu.Can only be used twice per battle
to repel the crows
and then i use Chidori kusari Tsume)-1000 Birds Chain Claw
dis: the user creates a lightning current that takes on the form of chains that link form arm to arm.The user can tie the chains around the opponent similar to the demon brothers and cut there opponent to ribbions.
i slice all the zombies then i attack u and your bodies wit it

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fire repel only works on fire jutsu the crow jutsu is a regular jutsu

and I counter your lightning with fuuton senpuuken-wind style hurricane fist to blast you away from me and while your in my wind katon dai endan-fire style gaint fire ball to add damage

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i use Kinjutsu:Koutou Kousei)-Forbidden Technique:Oral Rebirth
dis: This technique allows the user to experience a near total rebirth of their physical form. Should a significant portion of their body be damaged in battle, the user can emerge from their mouth and cast off the skin of their former body. This new body will not bear the brunt of the damage of the previous incarnation; however, the technique is generally not a full recovery.
then i attack u wit Katon:Ryuuguu)-Fire Style: Palace of The Dragon King
dis: The user Creates a huge and dense wall of fire that surround the opponent and shoots out fire dragons(6) that bounce back a forth until they hit an object.Jutsu lasts for 2 turns(if dragons don not hit anything they will disappear

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Suiton suijeniheki-wate style water wall to blcok your fire dragons and while I have the water wall up combo it with suiton mugensame-water style infinate shark frenzy and they branch out to put out your fire wall.And for my last jutsu I`ll use fuuinjutsu edo fumetsu-ruin seal of the neither realm to capture you and seal you away.

Blind

<div class="bbWrapper">Eeek what do you mean I know's those jutsu's? &gt;_&lt;</div>