sorry dude
there were no thunder clouds
and that jutsu i made
Spirit Bomb

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:65
Damage Points:100
Discription: The user must be taught Chou Odama Rasengan before using this jutsu.Making 4 clones(clones not included)they each add one of the five elements(except earth) creating a huge sphere of mixed energy.This jutsu first incases the target in a violently spinning shpere that shocks,burns and cuts the target ending in a huge explosion.
and besides there is a rule on using s rank jutsu
the rule is only kage can use s rank jutsu

so i win lil man :D:D
and

Shin Uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry dude
there were no thunder clouds
and that jutsu i made
Spirit Bomb

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:65
Damage Points:100
Discription: The user must be taught Chou Odama Rasengan before using this jutsu.Making 4 clones(clones not included)they each add one of the five elements(except earth) creating a huge sphere of mixed energy.This jutsu first incases the target in a violently spinning shpere that shocks,burns and cuts the target ending in a huge explosion.
and besides there is a rule on using s rank jutsu
the rule is only kage can use s rank jutsu

so i win lil man :D:D
and
Thats a dumb rule and I win you lose I just obliterated you with my Kirin

Tsukoshi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I'm not saying that you didn't hit him. As a lightning user, I'm well aware that chidori nagashi outweighs the hardening technique.. BUT earth element is not weak against lightning. As for the zombie v/s raikiri, that's just the level of the attack. not much stands up to concentrated chakra focused into the palm of a users hand then charged with lightning. Water on the other hand is a conductive material due to the salt content, which makes it very weak against electricity (except for distilled water which doesn't carry a current). Now, as he was holding his sword up through the ground if you would have said you run your chidori nagashi down his blade, that would have been like a lightning rod.. he couldn't even attempt to deny that.

Earths true weakness would be fire, take for example the fight between naruto and sasuke, where sasuke uses his fire technique against the chain of shadow clones. the fire melts the surrounding earth like it was nothing. that's what you expect from a "weakness". Same could be said for fire's weakness, wind. Almost every attack where fire is used against wind, the fire is neutralized (which is why sasuke hid shuriken in his flames when he faught the sound village kid).

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I'm not saying that you didn't hit him. As a lightning user, I'm well aware that chidori nagashi outweighs the hardening technique.. BUT earth element is not weak against lightning. As for the zombie v/s raikiri, that's just the level of the attack. not much stands up to concentrated chakra focused into the palm of a users hand then charged with lightning. Water on the other hand is a conductive material due to the salt content, which makes it very weak against electricity (except for distilled water which doesn't carry a current). Now, as he was holding his sword up through the ground if you would have said you run your chidori nagashi down his blade, that would have been like a lightning rod.. he couldn't even attempt to deny that.

Earths true weakness would be fire, take for example the fight between naruto and sasuke, where sasuke uses his fire technique against the chain of shadow clones. the fire melts the surrounding earth like it was nothing. that's what you expect from a "weakness". Same could be said for fire's weakness, wind. Almost every attack where fire is used against wind, the fire is neutralized (which is why sasuke hid shuriken in his flames when he faught the sound village kid).
the cocoon of water is like gara' cocoon of sand
i used chakra on my feet to stand inside the cocoon
when sticked up his sword, i knew where he was so i sticked my sword that i carry right next to him bcoz i knew where his sword is

the weaknesses goes like this

fire|water| earth| lightnin| wind| fire|

kakashi even said so somewhere in the manga

Tsukoshi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like the rules.. because fact is, there is no way a Genin (or an academy student in Shin's case) is going to beat a Kage. It just doesn't happen.

Tsukoshi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hellsbadass,

I'm not calling you a liar mate, but you'd have to show me that one.. Because if it's so, it doesn't make any since (as far as physics goes). I believe Kishi made a mistake there.

i like the old rules it was better
Nobody followed the old rules

Last edited:

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i like the old rules it was better
there was no order ppl used wat ever jutsu like metal, plasma

Hellsbadass,

I'm not calling you a liar mate, but you'd have to show me that one.. Because if it's so, it doesn't make any since (as far as physics goes). I believe Kishi made a mistake there.

Nobody followed the old rules
ok i'll prove it
it will take some time

Last edited: