Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i use Fuuton Supin Gun Junkan (Spinning repel cycle)
Dis: It can make anything solid go back to the opponent
so the shirkens go back to u
and i use hidden mist jutsu
now u r in my mist

Shin Uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When your attack hits my shurikens they explode immediately and now i use (Katon:Haisekishou)-Fire Style:Burning Ash Accumulation [user spits out a could of super hot ash which expoldes when the user clicks there teeth this jutsu will cause damage if you escape before it expoldes(damage is done to skin and lungs) . ] once you notice the ashes from the explosion a big explosion comes and you blow with it damaging you with burn wounds

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok
i attack u wit (Suiton:Baku Shuishouha)-Water Style:Bursting Water Wave
dis: The user spits out a lakes worth of water that can be used to attack or used to make other water attacks
now we r standin on a lake
i use hidden mist jutsu again

Shin Uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I use (Doton:Doryuu Kekai)-Earth Style:Earth Fissure [This jutsu splits the earth apart and the pushes it up in the opposite direction making a small hilled path way.] and make your lake go down the cracks. and now i use Doton:Kouka)-Earth Style:Hardening [ Hardens users body to protect them from damage] just incase you use sneak attacks on me it won't damage me much

Shin Uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i create 5 shadow clones
and i attack your clones wit Katon:Gouryuuka No Jutsu-Fire Style:Great Dragon Fire
destroyin all your clones
I have found the locations of your clones. you know you gain info from your clones when they go poof well i have found your clones

now i use Shadow clone jutsu x10 and we all take out swords and i run fast at your clones and cut them in half

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
any way it my turn
i attack your clones wit (Suiton: Daibakufu)-Water Style:Giant Water Vortex
destroyin all clones again
and shadow clone appears behind u stabbin u wit a chidori

Shin Uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
any way it my turn
i attack your clones wit (Suiton: Daibakufu)-Water Style:Giant Water Vortex
destroyin all clones again
and shadow clone appears behind u stabbin u wit a chidori
Me and my clones use (Doton:Iwagakure No Jutsu)-Earth Style:Hideing In Stone [Lets you hide in the earth and aviod damage(similar to leach all creation but only with rock). ] Since you have that mist I hide in the Rock and now you can't find me

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok we use Suiton:Mizu No Muya-Water Coccon
dis:The user draws in water in the form of a sphere that surrrounds there body.The user compresses the water to add to its density making it a great defencive jutsu(this jutsu can be releasd form its compressed form by paying 3 chakra).
and i use Suiton:Kokuun-Water Style:Black Clouds