Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*falls to ground*
O_O
did i win.............
i use Underwater Breathing Technique [Suichuu Ikidzukai no Jutsu]
dis: A basic jutsu whereby one uses chackra to force a large amount of air into the lungs. After which, the user then holds his or her breath and uses chackra to artificially recycle the air in their lungs to make the most of it. The end result is that the user is able to hold his or her breath for up to five minuets longer.
i grab u and i drag u to the botton of the lake.............
then i create 5 water clones, they grab hold of u and i swim back to the top

Ino_Yamanaka

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
trapped u!!!!
Actually before u attack, those hand seals werre not for the mind transfer, they were for this:

Lightning Release ? Binding Chains of Lightning [Raiton ? Bindingu Rensa Raikou No Jutus]
- A technique utilizing lightning to bind an opponent
- Handseals: Ox, Monkey, Serpent- Rank: C
- Effect: The user gathers chakra within their arm as it begins to spark with electricity. The user thrusts their arm forward sending forth a chain made of lightning that wraps around the opponent, shocking them while it is around them.

and since u cant move there, to paralyze u for good, i call down the

Raiton Seiteki Korekuto no jutsu(Static collection skill) i created much earlier and it attacks u with a giant thunderbolt since it has been several turns, now u cant move at all

Blind

<div class="bbWrapper">good move ino. =) <br /> <br /> going to be hard for you zabuza to get out of this.</div>

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i create 5 water clones they attack u
then i use Suiton: o-dobi (Suiton: water of life)
dis: the user creates a suit of water that cover the body, that can heal the user or anyone 1 inside it (must be in the suit of water for 4 turns to heal | chakra: 100)
i focus it on me to heal me from your attack

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well ur still paralyzed even as u heal so i can use:
Kouda Shintenshin no Jutsu - Advanced Mind transfer Jutsu
the water clone1 step in front of me to block your attack

and clone 3 uses Suiton: mugen chippoke mizu piranhas (Suiton: finite tiny water piranhas)
dis: the user creates a school of infinite tiny piranhas that can tear flesh from bone. It + 30 more damage when used wit other jutsu
sclone 2 attack u wit(Suiton: Daibakuryuu)-Water Style:Great Exploding Current
dis: : A whirl pool that sucks any opponent in range under water.(this jutsu must be done in water)

turn 1

Last edited: