Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, he can see which ones have strings on them and which ONE is moving on its own.

Clones will give him A CHANCE to make a few mistakes, but after 2-3 tries he'll have seen the defence pattern of Sasori
I honestly think Sasori would hard body him. I don’t think Zabuza of all characters would be able to analyze Sasori’s tool set much less mid fight. He has some of the most powerful fire techniques, iron sand, poison, his puppets went head to head CQC with another puppet master controlling someone with already outstanding CQC capabilities. Just not seeing this one. He can also transfer his heart at will I reckon. I don’t think Zabuza has the firepower nor will to be able to defeat an absolute unit like Sasori. Nor do I think he has the chakra reserves to outlast him if he did stand a chance.

Reactions: Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly think Sasori would hard body him. I don’t think Zabuza of all characters would be able to analyze Sasori’s tool set much less mid fight. He has some of the most powerful fire techniques, iron sand, poison, his puppets went head to head CQC with another puppet master controlling someone with already outstanding CQC capabilities. Just not seeing this one. He can also transfer his heart at will I reckon. I don’t think Zabuza has the firepower nor will to be able to defeat an absolute unit like Sasori. Nor do I think he has the chakra reserves to outlast him if he did stand a chance.
Oh, yes

I'm not saying Zabuza beats Sasori, I'm saying he could sneak a win, 10% of the time.
In such a scenario, Zabuza would use his Kakashi beating intellect (Kakashi had better knowledge and skillset) and clone feinting (again, beat Kakashi who beat Itachi who beat Hebi Sasuke (snake sensing + sharingan) to get close and land his hit. For defence, Zabuza would hide inside his Water Prison.

Not always, not easy, but possible

Reactions: Troi

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh, yes

I'm not saying Zabuza beats Sasori, I'm saying he could sneak a win, 10% of the time.
In such a scenario, Zabuza would use his Kakashi beating intellect (Kakashi had better knowledge and skillset) and clone feinting (again, beat Kakashi who beat Itachi who beat Hebi Sasuke (snake sensing + sharingan) to get close and land his hit. For defence, Zabuza would hide inside his Water Prison.

Not always, not easy, but possible
A big perhaps, but perhaps, nonetheless.