Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm just thinking he would because he's the "demon of the hidden mist" and his sword is called the "executioners blade" so yeah decapitation is probably zabuza's favourite way of killing someone. I don't think Hidan has the skills to fight a 7 ninja swords man especially when he can't see. Just IMO! :D
Yet we've never seen him go for a decapitation? :p

ItachiSan03

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zabuza > Asuma
Zabuzza MIGHT have a chance vs asuma but only cuz of elemental advantage.

If were talking skill asuma is way better than zabuza. Asuma uses high level wind chakra blades and high level katon.

Anyway if asuma went full power wind hed probably break zabuzas sword. Bee was able to cut into it really good with raiton and wind has better penetration power than raiton.

Blood Ninja

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zabuzza MIGHT have a chance vs asuma but only cuz of elemental advantage.

If were talking skill asuma is way better than zabuza. Asuma uses high level wind chakra blades and high level katon.

Anyway if asuma went full power wind hed probably break zabuzas sword. Bee was able to cut into it really good with raiton and wind has better penetration power than raiton.
Hidan > Asuma
Zabuza > Hidan
Zabuza > Asuma

JJuice

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
asuma would destroy zabuza.. he is one of the better jounins in the leaf village before he died.. wouldve prolly been able to beat hidan if he knew how to beat him like shika

Joki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright guys I'm bored, someone debate with me Zabuza and Haku vs Nagato. Naruto Bridge short range. I'm going for Zabuza, I think he can beat Nagato. Come at me brah

• Haha
Reactions: Troi

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol at Zabuza beating Hidan, Konan and Zetsu when they hardest counter him out of the group.

Itachi, Sasori and Obito are his best bets. Deidara too, if he has some advantages.