Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
How can they kill someone they can't see?
All of their techniques I listed don't require vision, bombs can be placed anywhere by Konan, same for Kisame's water, Kakuzu just has to keep his skin hardened and wait for him to come close to him, Hidan can't die so when Zabuza tries to go in for the kill, Hidan can get his blood, Sasori just has to stay in his puppet armor.

No, Zabuza's sword slices, Samehada cuts.
Samehada shreds, it's a razor basically.

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Zabuza vs Nagato: Shinra Tensei renders silent killing useless. Nagato wins.

Zabuza vs Konan: Zabuza uses hidden mist jutsu and uses silent killing to kill Konan.

Zabuza vs Itachi: Zabuza can't get past Susanoo. Itachi wins.

Zabuza vs Kisame: Zabuza has the superior sword and better jutsu. Zabuza wins.

Zabuza vs Kakuzu: Zabuza uses silent killing and wins.

Zabuza vs Hidan: Zabuza wins.

Zabuza vs Tobi: Tobi wins.

Zabuza vs Zetsu: Zabuza wins.

Zabuza vs Sasori: Zabuza uses hidden mist jutsu, and then follows up with slicing Sasori's heart. Zabuza wins.

Zabuza vs Deidara: Deidara stays out of range and uses C4. Deidara wins.
Kisame sword was much better and had way better water jutsu

Kakuzu silent killing wouldn't work because of his hard skin

Zetsu would take ,Zabuza failed to take out the Mizukage which Zetsu did

Sasori would you his poison fog to counter his hidden mist and cutting him with a sword won't work because he controls metal with magnet release

Kuriboh

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
no he didn't ? why so many ppl making shit up lately he didn't have ms during that fight or if he did he never used it... just stop doing that.

As for the thread.. Zabuza could take hidan maybe kakuzu or kisame, but those 2 would most likely kill em. De'd atleast put up a good fight.
Um im sure kakashi had MS during the Kakuzu fight, even tho he didnt use it, he still had it. Kakashi got it during the time skip and even used it in the very first arc of shipuuden

jdilla

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Konan uses paper bombs to destroy Zabuza

Kisame uses his water technique that he used on Killer Bee and drowns Zabuza

Kakuzu (Do I really need to explain that one? Lol

Hidan gets his blood before he knows about the ritual then just sits in one spot while Zabuza tries the silent killing and kills himself.

Sasori uses all of his puppets to win while staying in his puppet shield, flawless victory.

^ Those are my replies to the ones I did not agree on.
Zabuza starts with silent killing so he would most likely just cut Hidan's head off before he can get some blood for the ritual.

Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Zabuza starts with silent killing so he would most likely just cut Hidan's head off before he can get some blood for the ritual.
Why would any ninja instantly go for decapitation. The only reason Asuma's group did it was because vital organ attacks wouldn't kill him. Zabuza would find out too late to save himself from Hidan.

jdilla

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Why would any ninja instantly go for decapitation. The only reason Asuma's group did it was because vital organ attacks wouldn't kill him. Zabuza would find out too late to save himself from Hidan.
I'm just thinking he would because he's the "demon of the hidden mist" and his sword is called the "executioners blade" so yeah decapitation is probably zabuza's favourite way of killing someone. I don't think Hidan has the skills to fight a 7 ninja swords man especially when he can't see. Just IMO! :D