Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh please. That was mean Zabuza you will pay...
Frozen Current on your 1000 snakes and your Water shark bomb to freez them in place.
NOW Frozen Floor, and Ice Snare.
(Hyouton:Sensatsu Suishou)-Ice Style:1000 Needles Of Death
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:30
Descripton: The user makes Ice senbon that attack from all directions

Which I will hold in place in case you move.

Ice Clone [5]

(Hyoton:Saihyou Hyoushou Shikyo)-Ice Styleiamond Dust Crystal Ice Death
Type:
Range:
Chakra Cost:
Damage Points:
Description:The user grabs an opponent's body part with thier hand and uses chakra to freeze it. This causes ice crystals to form in the opponent's blood, destroying skin and muscle tissue.This also numbs the area stopping the flow of blood

I have us touch you on;
1. Your face
2. Your Heart
3. both knees
4. Neck
5. both arms
6. lower stomach
i use Fuuton Supin Gun Junkan (Spinning repel cycle)
Dis: It can make anything solid go back to the opponent
on the needles
then clone one and 2 attack all your clones wit Katon:Gouryuuka No Jutsu-Fire Style:Great Dragon Fire
destroyin them
clone 3 and 4 grab hold of u, so attack on me faild
clone 5 use Fuuinjutsu:Gogyou Fuuin)-Sealing Technique:5 Element Seal
dis: This jutsu distrupts the flow of chakra making the target only able to use 65% of there chakra.
final i use Hyoukyo)-Devil Possession
dis: This jutsu is a demonic transformation that only the most twisted of souls can perform.The user summons evil chakra that has been granted to them via a demon.Then the user is transformed inot a sick and wild fighter.Only those who have a signed contract with a demon may use this jutsu.
Note:This jutsu lasts 4 turns and the chakra boost is a one time deal per jutsu usage and will disappaer after this jutsu wears off.Once this jutsu is used the user cannot use it again for 34 turns.
and i attack u wit Ankoku Chakra Bakusha)-Darkness Chakra Blast
dis: The user Creates a Concentrated ball of dark energy that gathers inot ther users palm.Then the ball shoots out inot a wave of pure demonic chakra.
Note:User must be in Devil Possession mode.If this jutsu is used to user cannot enter inot devil posseion mode agian for 7 turns(after this mode times out).

dis:

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eek. I guess you hit me with the fire attack, meaning that you hit the clones with all the other attacks. For the darkness blast, I meld into ice and when it passes i appear again. Then I will use

Hyouton:Hyourou)-Ice Style:Ice Prison

Type:Attack/Defence
Chakra cost:15(+5 to make it chase the opponent)
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: A prison that can serve as a sheliding wall or that can capture and freeze the opponent in a block of ice. [[on u]]

Keep in mind your feet are still frozen.

I will use 1000 Ice needles combined with my piercing strike, able to pierce thru the ice your trapped in, and i aim for vital points, then shoot the needles.

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eek. I guess you hit me with the fire attack, meaning that you hit the clones with all the other attacks. For the darkness blast, I meld into ice and when it passes i appear again. Then I will use

Hyouton:Hyourou)-Ice Style:Ice Prison

Type:Attack/Defence
Chakra cost:15(+5 to make it chase the opponent)
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: A prison that can serve as a sheliding wall or that can capture and freeze the opponent in a block of ice. [[on u]]

Keep in mind your feet are still frozen.

I will use 1000 Ice needles combined with my piercing strike, able to pierce thru the ice your trapped in, and i aim for vital points, then shoot the needles.
how can u meld into ice to escape... u will be blown to bits :p

and i did that seal in u... u cannot use jutsus...

Last edited:

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok
i use Ankoku Terepo-To)-Darkness Teleport
dis: The user Sinks into a shadow and is then able to teleport inot another shadow that has been tagged
i appear behind u and attack u wit fire,lightning Rasengan Implosion
dis: The user makes a rasengan that once contact is made warps and draws in the opponents body into a small worm hole.
Note:User must already know rasengan to use.Alos must know element combo with rasengan to add nature manipulation to it.May also use chou odama rasenag and will cost 75 chakra for regular imlposion and + 10 for element nature combo(same efects aply for chou odama rasengan implosion).
Variations:Fire(Burns the opponent internally.Cause + 10 extra damage), Wind(cuts opponent internally and causes + 15 damage), Lightning(stuns opponent for 2 turns