BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well theyre under Ice jutsu under special element, and even if they were Zanji gave me permission to all of his moves except the phoenix.

Zabuza can we play ONE battle without some unstoppable custom jutsu? Its like i dont have a single chance...

Last edited:

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well theyre under Ice jutsu under special element, and even if they were Zanji gave me permission to all of his moves except the phoenix.
O_O
i hate u zanji!!!!!
ok your clones r destroied and your hurt

Zabuza can we play ONE battle without some unstoppable custom jutsu? Its like i dont have a single chance...
O_O
never!!!!!!

Last edited:

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hang on I have a defense!!!

(Hyouton:Haryuu Mouko)-Ice Style:Destructive Dragon Fierce Tiger

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:40
Descripton: A condensed Flow of ice shaped like a tiger

I use this in front of me and my clones so the chainsaw is stopped.

(Hyouton:Souryuu Boufuusetsu)-Ice Style:Twin Black Dragon Blizzard

Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: Twin black spiraling blizzards shape like dragons.

On to you in two dif directions
i use fire Rasengan Implosion
dis: The user makes a rasengan that once contact is made warps and draws in the opponents body into a small worm hole.
Note:User must already know rasengan to use.Alos must know element combo with rasengan to add nature manipulation to it.May also use chou odama rasenag and will cost 75 chakra for regular imlposion and + 10 for element nature combo(same efects aply for chou odama rasengan implosion).
Variations:Fire(Burns the opponent internally.Cause + 10 extra damage), Wind(cuts opponent internally and causes + 15 damage), Lightning(stuns opponent for 2 turns)
on the ice floors, it melts and steam is created
then i use Hijutsu:Tsuin Chidori Suiryuudan)Secrect Technigue-Twin Chidori Water Dragon Bullet
dis: Its Twin water dragon bullets charged with chidori that comsumes the opponent and delivers a shock to the foe.This shock is amplified since water is a conducter for electricity making the opponents body numb and rendering him/her unable to move.(each dragon can be controled seperately but -7 chakra per turn for each dragon to keep chidori in it)
to block the ice dragons
then i use suiton: 1000 mizu hebi)-suiton: 1000 water snakes
dis: user creates 1000 water snakes, its just like Water Style:Infinite Shark Frenzy. the snakes bind the opponent and attack them(bite or constict). once bitten the opponent will not be able to move (for 3 turns because he/she is still bound) this jutsu has poison mixed in it so that when the snakes bite the opponent they loses 10 health for 3 turns.
u had no idea that i used this jutsu bcoz of the steam... from underbeath u the snaked grab hold of u and the condtict u and bit u givin u the poison

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait we never aprooved that Custom 1000 snakes.
Well anyway, before all of this happens I will use a substitution to get away. o_o wow that was alot of work.

Now Ill use this;

Chakra Sensing Rain followed by Heavy Rain Skill to put water in your clothes.

Frozen Enemy (touketsu ada no jutsu)
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:N/A
Description:If water can be sensed on the opponent's skin or clothing the user can freeze the water slowly down or possibly disabling the part of the body until the ice is thawed/destroyed.

To freeze your entire body

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
pein approved it :p

i use water repel
dis: Counters an elemental attack with one of equal force that stops it and sends it flying back to the opponent.Causes + 10 damage to the reflected attack.
Note:can only reply E-C rank jutsu.Can only be used twice per battle.
to repel the water on my body
then i use Amagasa no Jutsu)-Umbrella Technique
dis: A helpful technique for staying dry in the rain. After a few short handsigns, the user can create an invisible umbrella by extending their arm over their head and holding an open palm towards the sky. This "umbrella stops all rain, but cannot stop jutsu that take a more solid form like the Rain spear technique. This technique was actually made to stop the acid rain technique and other average falling rain techniques from touching the user.
then i use Rasen Yari no Kirinonai Kouu)-Endless Rain of the Spiral Spears
dis: An advanced form of the Rain Spear that uses chakra to condense a large amount of rain water into one place to form spears of water in the clouds. The spears can at any time be called down to strike an opponent with only one hand-seal. Unlike its predecessor, these spears are made of constantly moving water that can actually cut an opponent. They also move in a corkscrew pattern that can be slightly manipulated. By widening or sharpening the turns, you can change where the spear will hit mid-technique. The water will stay in the form of spears for a short amount of time (2 turns). Any spears that are not used by that time it will fall uselessly as rain.

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Soba hiru no Jutsu)-Proximity Chill Type:
Range:
Chakra Cost:
Damage Points:
Description: Creates a draticly lower temparture around the user. Slowing movement around through the zone due to slower molecule movement

Slowing down your spikes alowing me to dodge them easily.

Ice Release: Double Black Dragon Outburst Snowstorm (Hyoton: Daikokuryubo Fusetsu)
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:40
Description:This jutsu creates two icy black dragon with red eyes that is shot towards the opponent. The dragons change path and sprial towards the opponent allowing for a semi-homing attack. After impact it explodes creating a snow storm falling from the sky.
To you.

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Soba hiru no Jutsu)-Proximity Chill Type:
Range:
Chakra Cost:
Damage Points:
Description: Creates a draticly lower temparture around the user. Slowing movement around through the zone due to slower molecule movement

Slowing down your spikes alowing me to dodge them easily.

Ice Release: Double Black Dragon Outburst Snowstorm (Hyoton: Daikokuryubo Fusetsu)
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:40
Description:This jutsu creates two icy black dragon with red eyes that is shot towards the opponent. The dragons change path and sprial towards the opponent allowing for a semi-homing attack. After impact it explodes creating a snow storm falling from the sky.
To you.
i use Boufuu Kumo Kaigara)-Storm Cloud Shell
dis: A powerful technique that draws down a small portion of rain clouds and places them over the user like a full body shell. The clouds continue to produce rain, which allow the user to send out rain jutsu like the Rain spear from their body. This shell also defends against lightening jutsu, cutting their damage in half.
to block your attack
then i use Shuushi Ame)-Stop Rain
dis: This technique defines the users chakra control and for tactical measures for other techniques. The user creates the necessary handseals and every rain drop stops in mid air or wherever they are
then i attack u wit Katon:Ryuuguu)-Fire Style: Palace of The Dragon King
dis: The user Creates a huge and dense wall of fire that surround the opponent and shoots out fire dragons(6) that bounce back a forth until they hit an object.Jutsu lasts for 2 turns(if dragons don not hit anything they will disappear).

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To dodge the dragons I will use Water Style; Snakes Mouth to douse the fire. I will then use Reverse Rain to send the rain up to the sky and cancel your spears, and armor.

(Aisu Wana no Jutsu)-Ice Snare
Type:
Range:
Chakra Cost:
Damage Points:
Description: Used in conjunction with Frozen Floor. Ice grips the foot of the enemy trapping them on the ice

While your trapped in ice, I will use;

Ice Clone [5]

(Hyoton:Saihyou Hyoushou Shikyo)-Ice Style:Diamond Dust Crystal Ice Death
Type:
Range:
Chakra Cost:
Damage Points:
Description:The user grabs an opponent's body part with thier hand and uses chakra to freeze it. This causes ice crystals to form in the opponent's blood, destroying skin and muscle tissue.This also numbs the area stopping the flow of blood

I have us touch you on;
1. Your face
2. Your Heart
3. both knees
4. Neck
5. both arms
6. lower stomach

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To dodge the dragons I will use Water Style; Snakes Mouth to douse the fire. I will then use Reverse Rain to send the rain up to the sky and cancel your spears, and armor.

(Aisu Wana no Jutsu)-Ice Snare
Type:
Range:
Chakra Cost:
Damage Points:
Description: Used in conjunction with Frozen Floor. Ice grips the foot of the enemy trapping them on the ice

While your trapped in ice, I will use;

Ice Clone [5]

(Hyoton:Saihyou Hyoushou Shikyo)-Ice Style:Diamond Dust Crystal Ice Death
Type:
Range:
Chakra Cost:
Damage Points:
Description:The user grabs an opponent's body part with thier hand and uses chakra to freeze it. This causes ice crystals to form in the opponent's blood, destroying skin and muscle tissue.This also numbs the area stopping the flow of blood

I have us touch you on;
1. Your face
2. Your Heart
3. both knees
4. Neck
5. both arms
6. lower stomach
sorry there is no ice floor
i use fire resengan to melt the floor remember

i create 5 shadow clones
they attack u wit Suiton:Suikousandan)-Water Style:Multiple Water Shark Bomb
dis: Multiple Water Shark Bombs that launch at the opponet in rapid succesion.
this is to block your Hyoton:Saihyou Hyoushou Shikyo)-Ice Style:Diamond Dust Crystal Ice Death
dont forget my water snakes, they attack u
u r unable to move and poisoned
then i use Suishi Awa no Jutsu)-Drowning Bubble Jutsu
Damage Points:N/A(hold target still and ends game if targets doestn escape in 3 turns)
Description:A slick assassination technique. The user creates a blob of water, and makes it float using chakra. The water blob is then positioned on front of the target's mouth and nose, to halt breathing. The target will breathe in the water instead, and drown.

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh please. That was mean Zabuza you will pay...
Frozen Current on your 1000 snakes and your Water shark bomb to freez them in place.
NOW Frozen Floor, and Ice Snare.
(Hyouton:Sensatsu Suishou)-Ice Style:1000 Needles Of Death
Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:30
Descripton: The user makes Ice senbon that attack from all directions

Which I will hold in place in case you move.

Ice Clone [5]

(Hyoton:Saihyou Hyoushou Shikyo)-Ice Styleiamond Dust Crystal Ice Death
Type:
Range:
Chakra Cost:
Damage Points:

I have us touch you on;
1. Your face
2. Your Heart
3. both knees
4. Neck
5. both arms
6. lower stomach