Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol my main deck had full exodia and Blue eyes ultimate dragon.
sry... not that good to do... if u are gonna use blue eyes ultimate you want a deck based around dragon/fusion monsters and/or use the cyberstein+megamorph OTK deck...

and an exodia deck more often than not focusses around exodia and is defending and drawing more than attacking...

(although... i had a cool offensive exodia deck on nightmare troubadour for the DS. :p ... but that's cos i used mystical beast serket for it's searching ability... once i got a piece on the field i could use a card to put it back to my hand to fulfil the requirements of exodia... or i'd just choose one of my high attack fusions to special summon with MBS's effect instead XD)

NarutoGoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i used to play. i had a dragon deck. but when i waz 12, it got old, and i sold all my cards (made a hell of a lot of money $_$)

my little cousin is 5, and for christmas every year, he finds his bad yugioh cards, and wraps them up and gives them to everybody in our family as a preasant. then fur his birthday, we give them back to him as a "regift"

he never notices:D

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sry... not that good to do... if u are gonna use blue eyes ultimate you want a deck based around dragon/fusion monsters and/or use the cyberstein+megamorph OTK deck...

and an exodia deck more often than not focusses around exodia and is defending and drawing more than attacking...

(although... i had a cool offensive exodia deck on nightmare troubadour for the DS. :p ... but that's cos i used mystical beast serket for it's searching ability... once i got a piece on the field i could use a card to put it back to my hand to fulfil the requirements of exodia... or i'd just choose one of my high attack fusions to special summon with MBS's effect instead XD)
yah but this was all way back when yugioh first started and a had a pretty well built deck so it was good back then

i used to play. i had a dragon deck. but when i waz 12, it got old, and i sold all my cards (made a hell of a lot of money $_$)

my little cousin is 5, and for christmas every year, he finds his bad yugioh cards, and wraps them up and gives them to everybody in our family as a preasant. then fur his birthday, we give them back to him as a "regift"

he never notices:D
lol hahahaha hnice ^^

Last edited:

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh and incase u don't know cyberstein and mega morph otk i will explain it...

cyberstein: pay 5000 lifepoints with it's effect to summon blue eyes ultimate dragon...

megamorph: when your life points are lower than your opponent's, the original atk of the equipped monster is doubled... if yours are lower it is halved...

so cos your LP will be lower... and Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon has 4500 atk... megamorph will make it's atk to 9000... so possible to kill in one attack

... this combo is very very weak however as any simple trap can mess you up XD... you need other cards to back it up XD

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

cyberstein: pay 5000 lifepoints with it's effect to summon blue eyes ultimate dragon...

megamorph: when your life points are lower than your opponent's, the original atk of the equipped monster is doubled... if yours are lower it is halved...

so cos your LP will be lower... and Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon has 4500 atk... megamorph will make it's atk to 9000... so possible to kill in one attack

... this combo is very very weak however as any simple trap can mess you up XD... you need other cards to back it up XD
Yah i know those cards i love them ^^ But i always have to have a trap to counter a trap other wise my guy is dead! i hate all those over powere traps every1 uses.

I just need to rebuild my deck with good cards again

i still have 6 cards that i kept...

my egyptian god cards, and 3 blue-eyes.

i might sell them too. it would be like $150:D
Egyptian gods i like them

Last edited:

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh! for a long time but I quit like two years ago because I got bored of it because nobody ever gave me a challenge. I used a low-level effect/burn/freeze deck

What I mean is I relied on my combat monsters to screw over any idea anyone had such as if they tried to use a trap or spell during my combat phase. It would be impossible for them to do so then I would have other cards that either returned cards to the owners hand or remove them from play for that turn and those who had those special criteria monsters who could only be special summoned by a curtain effect they wouldnt be able to return from out of play because that is special summoning :p.

I was a strategist even in Yu-Gi-Oh! and people hated that :p

I even had one deck that I considered my worst deck and people couldn't beat me

Dinosaurs are not meant to kill Dragons but I made that possible :p When an Ultimate Tyranno can kill a Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon then you really have to worry if you can stand a chance :p

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I used to play in tournaments you win money and in the smaller ones you win packs of tournament cards and my best find was mechanical Chaser which i sold for ?150 was awsome i couldn't believe that some nutter would spend that much.

i think my favourite part of the little bi-weekly tournaments was the rich kids that think stuff like "Blue eyes white dragon" is the best card or Dark magician i loved trading those useless cards for the cards that were actually awsome and it was so easy they always bought like 5 packs each time sometimes more and the older guys would always use them to get the cards they wanted, harsh but everyone went home happy.

After people left (I think because too many Cards were being banned like "Graceful Charity" WTF?!?!) and it was about 3 of us (older guys) left we all stopped because it was just a place to hang out and talk whilst having some fun just like Cricket, rounders, football, DEAD OR ALIVE TOURNAMENTS!!! ahhh they were the best i used to love hooking up our dreamcasts and having an all night booze-up smackdown Dead or Alive tournament..

Worst part is somewhere in my attic i have about 2000+ cards that i have been meaning to sell on E-bay for the last 3 years.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That "Strategy" sucks, you would need so many Trap and spell cards to back it up and even then the chances of you getting all of them unless you use 3 of each is pretty slim you might aswell be one of the people that uses exodia and has a hell of alot of defense.

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
my deck basically hit hard and fast...
it was perfect....
i had like the rarest most expensive cards and the best combos...
Cyberdragons...
All the Monarchs...
A ton of stuff

Saiga

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For the most part my deck was built for attacking. I had a bunch of good traps though to back it up. Its pretty much necessary since I didn't have too many super strong cards.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My two favourite decks that i had were my Fairy deck and my deck that gives me way more life points than i could ever want whilst destroying my opponents monsters and increasing the attack of mine :) traps were my favourite like Magical cylinder or something armour that destroys an attacking monster and i LOVE the simple effect monsters like witch of the black forest Sanjin and kuriboh man eater bug XD

Last edited:

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That "Strategy" sucks, you would need so many Trap and spell cards to back it up and even then the chances of you getting all of them unless you use 3 of each is pretty slim you might aswell be one of the people that uses exodia and has a hell of alot of defense.
i never said the strategy didn't suck XD

i actually said it was really weak :p

one magic cylinder and u are dead XD

and u only needed 2 cards to pull it off... cyberstein and megamorph... cos the fusion deck is seperate :p so not that hard to get tbh... iron blacksmith kotetsu is just one of the cards u could use to get megamorph to your hand easily... and u can use cards like different dimension capsule to add a chosen card to your hand in 2 turns (unless the DDC you played is destroyed before your 2nd standby phase*

but early on it was one of the main tournament winners... i personally never used it... i preferred it when i could use my chaos monsters *sigh*

that deck rocked ^^

rofl... someone called me evil for using ring of destruction on my own black luster soldier - envoy of the beginning to kill him after i'd finished attacking that turn XD

fun times *sigh*

Last edited:

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My two favourite decks that i had were my Fairy deck and my deck that gives me way more life points than i could ever want whilst destroying my opponents monsters and increasing the attack of mine :) traps were my favourite like Magical cylinder or something armour that destroys an attacking monster and i LOVE the simple effect monsters like witch of the black forest Sanjin and kuriboh man eater bug XD
u mean sakuretsu armour :p

witch was banned most of the time in tournament play

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i have played the tcg and the video games (i still kinda do)
i have all of the starter decks (yugi, kaiba, joey pegasus), the evolution series (yugi and kaiba), and the first 4 structure decks (dragon's roar, zombie madness, fury from the deep, and watever that fire one was called)