Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
all the show really was, was advertisement for some random gay card game. the card game was really stupid, if you want to play cards play something good like contract bridge, hearts, crazy 8's, war, cribbage, or some other random card game.

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
all the show really was, was advertisement for some random gay card game. the card game was really stupid, if you want to play cards play something good like contract bridge, hearts, crazy 8's, war, cribbage, or some other random card game.
lol nuet, ur ideas are hilarious

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol i love using gravity bind to make lvl 4 and higher unable to attack.

cuz i have awesome lvl 3's
rofl... gravity bind wouldn't have beaten my lvl 1 normal monster deck i had :p

use cards like enchanting fitting room, league of uniform nomenclature and human wave tactics to get em on the field quickly...

once u get 5 normal lvl 1's on the field use triangle power to raise their attack by 200 each :p

then use law of the normal to destroy all cards on the field (except lvl 3 or lower normal monsters) and discard all cards from both players hands...

then attack with all of them for over 10000 damage :p

it was a fun deck to tease people XD

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
rofl... gravity bind wouldn't have beaten my lvl 1 normal monster deck i had :p

use cards like enchanting fitting room, league of uniform nomenclature and human wave tactics to get em on the field quickly...

once u get 5 normal lvl 1's on the field use triangle power to raise their attack by 200 each :p

then use law of the normal to destroy all cards on the field (except lvl 3 or lower normal monsters) and discard all cards from both players hands...

then attack with all of them for over 10000 damage :p

it was a fun deck to tease people XD

Awesome moves!!! But as i said i just got back inot it so i dont hav many cards