You know what really grinds my gears.....??

Ishikage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know what grinds my gears....

Shifting without fully engaging the clutch? Lack of mechanical lubrication? Broken bicycle chain? A dremel? Angle grinder?

~Kaylie~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you totally read my mind with this.I would feel so stupid if someone said that to.I wouldn't mind if they said it nicely or anything but some people are really rude about it

Flawful

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=2653470" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-2653470">Hammy120290 said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> <div style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 26px"><b><u><span style="color: Cyan"><!--[if IE]> <div style="filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Glow(color=Yellow, strength=1);width:100%%">Banana!</div> <![endif]--> <![if !ie]> <span style="text-shadow: Yellow 0px 0px 5px;">Banana!</span> <![endif]></span></u></b></span>&#8203;</div> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>I refuse.</div>

gamahiro

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually, you know what really grinds my hoohah? When I'm watching an anime, and a talking ad randomly starts playing. watchop is notorious for that.

Hammy120290

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, you know what really grinds my hoohah? When I'm watching an anime, and a talking ad randomly starts playing. watchop is notorious for that.
Very true especially the fckng cleaning ads. I mean talk about the wrong target market i.e. majority being in teens and not paying utility bills or buying cleaning products for their - flat, house or bungalow etc

But thats just bad marketing and their a pain in the ass.

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This isn't a compliment but my dad does have some issues.Anyway,you're "giant" balls as people should know are your breasts moved down to your new pubic area when you got it from the gender exchange shop a couple of years back,that was probably when your old man got tired of the whiny girl he calls his daughter,your mom wasn't exactly up for that but she said she'd gladly do it to stop your moans about your boyfriend dumping you.
....What?