You know what really grinds my gears.....??

riveracarlos151

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when people b*tch and moan and complain about the wrong section.. i mean.. people make mistakes.. get over it... and at the very most.. a nice little "hey man not to be rude but you're in the wrong section" but no people think they are too cool for school and are complete a**holes about it. and thats what really grinds my gears

Flawful

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=2636498" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-2636498">riveracarlos151 said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> when people b*tch and moan and complain about the wrong section.. i mean.. people make mistakes.. get over it... and at the very most.. a nice little &quot;hey man not to be rude but you're in the wrong section&quot; but no people think they are too cool for school and are complete a**holes about it. and thats what really grinds my gears </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Wrong section.</div>

Last edited:

Uchiha Riyo

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You just posted in the wrong section, faggot!
You know what really grinds my gears,people who say faggot all the time and don't consider the feelings of people around you,of course,who am I to preach to an ape?
On behalf of all people you called a faggot

Wrong Section by the way xd

Flawful

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=2648691" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-2648691">Uchiha Riyo said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> You know what really grinds my gears,people who say faggot all the time and don't consider the feelings of people around you,of course,who am I to preach to an ape?<br /> On behalf of all people you called a faggot<br /> <div class="messageHide messageHide--link"> You must be registered for see links </div><br /> Wrong Section by the way xd </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div><br /> Faggot.</div>

John Constantine

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know what really grinds my gears,people who say faggot all the time and don't consider the feelings of people around you,of course,who am I to preach to an ape?
On behalf of all people you called a faggot

Wrong Section by the way xd
I'm sensitized! Should i go easy on potential trannies like yourself? Your posts scream daddy issues at the tender age of 11.
I guess you seen my giant balls on your mom's mouth the other day, no wonder you nicknamed me
Tell your mom she's not a quality laid by the way.

Uchiha Riyo

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sensitized! Should i go easy on potential trannies like yourself? Your posts scream daddy issues at the tender age of 11.
I guess you seen my giant balls on your mom's mouth the other day, no wonder you nicknamed me
Tell your mom she's not a quality laid by the way.
This isn't a compliment but my dad does have some issues.Anyway,you're "giant" balls as people should know are your breasts moved down to your new pubic area when you got it from the gender exchange shop a couple of years back,that was probably when your old man got tired of the whiny girl he calls his daughter,your mom wasn't exactly up for that but she said she'd gladly do it to stop your moans about your boyfriend dumping you.