chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know but I don't think it'll be a stomp for the Admiral like a lot will say.

He'd have to catch Kizaru with the YYnM or else he'd be too quick to quake most likely and if BB can't occupy at least two Admirals at a time he doesn't have a chance. Say he catches Kizaru and quakes Akainu which we've seen can rock him, Fuji can still attack as he attacks Akainu and he'd have no defense and we know his body takes increased damage. Kizaru's speed is a problem and so is his ranged style.

Reactions: MomoSaka

Light up the Darkness

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BB ran away from Akainu with his two DF and crew with him. Kizaru and Fujitora are equals to Akainu strength-wise. Any admiral solos.

thats doesn't proof anything

i will use your logic against you ,
why akainu didn't do nothing against BB when he was destroying the marineford ?

also other point , why akainu was knocked down because of one hit only from WB DF ?

BB Yami Yami DF or darkness fruit is a counter and plays a big factor against any DF user

adding Gura Gura no Mi DF is an overkill , thats why akainu was knocked down from an old sick man

how can akainu beat BB when he owns these Two OP Devil fruits ?

Last edited:

Light up the Darkness

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Greatest haki resistance ever seen in one piece. Turned half an enitre island into lava. His moves have proven more wide scale than blackbeards darkness. Meaning he can get around it. And black beard isn't hitting as hard as Whitebeard.
Greatest haki resistance ? yet he was knocked down by a single hit from WB

turned half an island into lava will this well affect normal people not strong DF users like BB or WB
WB used his normal breath to make that magma shot disappear like nothing and this is an old man

Enel for example was destroying a whole bigger island in the sky by using massive lightnings shots
can we say he is the strongest ? of course no

Aokiji turned a whole island ice can we say he is the strongest ?

you are fanboying not debating logically or with manga facts

once BB Yami Yami fruit showed as a threat to any DF user then no one can escape the gravity of this fruit

adding WB DF is an overkill for all admirals since that DF has the power to destroy the world
not my words its akainu boss words songeku

and we saw in the manga how akainu was knocked down from one hit only
stop judging this fact and debate without being a fanboy​

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Greatest haki resistance ? yet he was knocked down by a single hit from WB

turned half an island into lava will this well affect normal people not strong DF users like BB or WB
WB used his normal breath to make that magma shot disappear like nothing and this is an old man

Enel for example was destroying a whole bigger island in the sky by using massive lightnings shots
can we say he is the strongest ? of course no

Aokiji turned a whole island ice can we say he is the strongest ?

you are fanboying not debating logically or with manga facts

once BB Yami Yami fruit showed as a threat to any DF user then no one can escape the gravity of this fruit

adding WB DF is an overkill for all admirals since that DF has the power to destroy the world
not my words its akainu boss words songeku

and we saw in the manga how akainu was knocked down from one hit only
stop judging this fact and debate without being a fanboy​
He was knocked down by a haki enhanced strongest attack ever shown in the entire series. And in return ripped half of whitebeards head off. He than got hit by another one and still survived. I don't see how youre trying to use that to downplay akainu. That just shows he has the greatest haki resistance in all of op and akainu also stalemated whitebeards gura punch with a lava fist and punched two holes through him so miss me with that blowing it out crap.

If blackbeard doesnt run again hes getting holes punched through him

Not to mention after all that he still stalemated all 16 of whitebeards commanders. His lava overpowered marcos Phoenix which marco wasnt able to heal immediately. Akainu has the best feats in one piece right now and thats facts oh and both marco and vista hit him with haki and it did no damage

Last edited:

Light up the Darkness

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was knocked down by a haki enhanced strongest attack ever shown in the entire series. And in return ripped half of whitebeards head off. He than got hit by another one and still survived. I don't see how youre trying to use that to downplay akainu. That just shows he has the greatest haki resistance in all of op and akainu also stalemated whitebeards gura punch with a lava fist and punched two holes through him so miss me with that blowing it out crap.

If blackbeard doesnt run again hes getting holes punched through him

Not to mention after all that he still stalemated all 16 of whitebeards commanders. His lava overpowered marcos Phoenix which marco wasnt able to heal immediately. Akainu has the best feats in one piece right now and thats facts oh and both marco and vista hit him with haki and it did no damage

until you answer my points and replied to the manga facts
and not dodging these points then we will have a debate

it's not a debate anymore , it's me talking to a blind fanboy or a troll