YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
OHH SO THAT MEANS I CAN RESTORE MY SELF WITH ITS CHARKRA OK SO I DO THAT AND DISPELL THE DARKNESS JUTSU BTW YOU HIT MY WATER CLONE WITH RASENGAN THE REAL ME WAS ALLWAYS FAR FAR AWAY (LIKE IN CHINA) AND I MAKE ANOTHER WATER CLONE WITH Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique) AND HIT THE REAL YOU (I KNO ITS THE REAL YOU CUZ REREMBER WHEN I MARKED YOU WITH MARKER AND PUT ONE OF THOSE TAGS ON YOUR HEAD TO DISPELL AL THE KYBIAS CHAKRA THEN WHILE YOUR WEAK HIT YOU WITH Souja Sousai no Jutsu - Twin Snake Double Assassination Technique AGIAN

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
then i summon my sempias thing
Kyuchiyose - Enkouou Enma sommun the huge monkey
and use Fuuinjutsu Shiki Fuujin sealing soul on the real you and just incase you escape i got water clones wiating 4 you with a rasenshuriken charging up in thier hands

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
then the real me (in china jk hes just in some tree) creates more clones and my jutsu allready sicke most of you soul out and my Chakra Kyuushuu got alot of your chakra so now that i see the real you the real me telaports over there and transforms the monkey that i summoned into a staff and hit the hand thats creating resangan i also summon a big toad

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i create 9 water clones and hits use Kirigakure minote tem no Jutsu ( a wall of water to defend me ) and once agian attack the real you with Katan: Gamay Endan (Fire Element: Toad Oil Cannon but this time i have the monkey staff holding you in a cage much like the one that defended the third in his battle with oru then one of my water clones hide and use Doton Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu to make sure you dont doge (its a jutsu that pulls you under ground cept 4 your head)

MinatoNaruto

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
my bad i'm kinda getting sleepy but...actually he teleports throwing the kunai so i threw my remaining 7 kunai and attack 7 of your 9 shadow clones with the kunai and now the kunai are heading towards the remaining 3 u and ur clones

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
k so all my clones are dead then i (the real me) use a Katon: Karyuu Endan (Fire Element: Fire Dragon Blast) and hits u dead on, then i make shawdow clones with the great ammount of chakra that i stole from you and also have on of my clones use a wind jutsu to enhance my fire attack

and umm its to late but when you where in the cage i used Doton Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu on you so you couldnt move to throw the kunias but i forgot so ohh well