YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
incase you havent read corectly one of those kunia was a Shuriken Kage Bunshin now i dispell grab the other kunia with the explosive tag then telaport near you and summon a toad also i want one of my clnes to use Kokuangyo no Jutsu (Bringer of Darkness Technique

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yes but also before it went dark when i saw your big flames comeing i used Kawarimi no Jutsu (Body Switch Technique) andur attack becomes useless

then i use Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu and telaport behind you (notice you cant see its dark) and hit all your clones with Katan: Gamay Endan (Fire Element: Toad Oil Cannon) and pretty much destroy most your clones

Last edited:

MinatoNaruto

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yes but the one u caught in the Darkness was really my shadow clone so he also is destroyed i teleported distance away before you even used the darkness jutsu and right now i unleashed the nine tailed fox - 4 tails and send the verocious blast towards your wway

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
not much i kinda used Kawarimi no Jutsu and he hit a crap load of logs also if you make a hundred clones its called tajuu kage bunin no jutsu and i eat one of those things that give you alot of chakra and telaport all of my guys next to his clones and mark them with a black line

Last edited:

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yes but the one u caught in the Darkness was really my shadow clone so he also is destroyed i teleported distance away before you even used the darkness jutsu and right now i unleashed the nine tailed fox - 4 tails and send the verocious blast towards your wway
yondaime stop do u see is in kyuubi mode i have to stop him now me and yamato have this jutsu

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i doge the kunia and use Katon: Housenka no Jutsu on the little clones you have left then use a clone with the real you and use Souja Sousai no Jutsu - Twin Snake Double Assassination Technique (by the way most ppl havent heard of this jutsu i learned it from some guy name enoyet and it basiclly kills the user and opponent no madder what)

MinatoNaruto

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Thats a nice jutsu that u used but,,,,,the kunai i threw i appear behind u and use the rasengan damaging you heavily ha. but the real me is in kyuubi mode the shadow clone that teleported with the kunai attacked you with rasengan ;D