Veteran
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
Forget his stance on homosexuals, I couldn't give two shits about them, if they want freedom then let them fight their own battle just like everyone else has to. Why should they get special treatment? Black people used to be hung publicly; no pun intended, butt f**k the gays.
They don't want special rights, if people in american weren't like you. 'Narrow minded bigots' this wouldn't be an issue. They only want the same rights and respect as you and me and anyone gets.
Your name misleads me, makes me wonder if you're the same guy who said he wanted to become a mod and you speak this ill. There's a better way to word what you just said without being disrespectful.
You seem to be losing your way Mr. Future Mod, also it's sad that you think that because then it means that if there was another group of people struggling, being discriminated, you would say "let them struggle and fight for their rights as we sit here and drink beers while we laugh at them"

Last edited:
Reactions: ImmaculateShadow

drknght

Regular
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Obama seemed like he didn't believe in what he was saying. Romney on the other hand was very confident, and prepared for debate. I don't like both of them, because he uses term middle class, but if mitt is a much better choice. I'm voting for him.

Last edited:

Shinobi Train

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
They don't want special rights, if people in american weren't like you. 'Narrow minded bigots' this wouldn't be an issue. They only want the same rights and respect as you and me and anyone gets.
Your name misleads me, makes me wonder if you're the same guy who said he wanted to become a mod and you speak this ill. There's a better way to word what you just said without being disrespectful.
You seem to be losing your way.
It's called "opinion". I was being rather kind in comparison to what I wanted to say. Maybe if homosexuals didn't flaunt themselves all the time and make a big stink, then people wouldn't care so much...ever thought of that? I have what's called "freedom of speech"...wait, darn it, I forgot, freedom of speech doesn't exist anymore...how could I be so stupid as to forget that. U_U

'Toxic

Veteran
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
It's called "opinion". I was being rather kind in comparison to what I wanted to say. Maybe if homosexuals didn't flaunt themselves all the time and make a big stink, then people wouldn't care so much...ever thought of that? I have what's called "freedom of speech"...wait, darn it, I forgot, freedom of speech doesn't exist anymore...how could I be so stupid as to forget that. U_U
The homosexuals I know live a peaceful life and they still get sh*t thrown at them. Just like we have idiots in the straight society, there's also those in the gay one but it doesn't mean you should judge them all based on a few. And you have freedom of speech, but you're being prejudice not using 'freedom of speech' there's a difference. If you were talking about an object then it would be fine, but you're talking about PEOPLE here.

Shinobi Train

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
The homosexuals I know live a peaceful life and they still get sh*t thrown at them. Just like we have idiots in the straight society, there's also those in the gay one but it doesn't mean you should judge them all based on a few. And you have freedom of speech, but you're being prejudice not using 'freedom of speech' there's a difference. If you were talking about an object then it would be fine, but you're talking about PEOPLE here.
Freedom of speech means that I have the right to speak my mind. End of story. ;)

They also have the right to speak there minds, and I would never criticize anyone for that...it's every person's right.

'Toxic

Veteran
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
Freedom of speech means that I have the right to speak my mind. End of story. ;)

They also have the right to speak there minds, and I would never criticize anyone for that...it's every person's right.​

Keep telling yourself that "it's just freedom of speech, not me being prejudice":) don't be surprised when you get punched in the face one day.
No point in arguing any further.

Shinobi Train

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
Keep telling yourself that "it's just freedom of speech, not me being prejudice":) don't be surprised when you get punched in the face one day.
No point in arguing any further.
[/CENTER]
I didn't say I wasn't being prejudice, prejudicy is also freedom of speech. Nazis and the KKK have their rallys all the time, and while I disagree with them, it's still freedom of speech. Stop being ignorant.

Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ

What the hell did I just read? What? No ... Just ... no ...

Ok listen up, because I'm only going to say this once STβ€”

Life is hard when people hate you for the way that you love others. Think about that for a second β€” think about what it must be like to be HATED for the fact that you are attracted naturally to the *** that society hasn't sanctioned.

Think about what it would be like to be hated as much as you've thrown hatred at homosexuals on this thread for simply being strait.

Think about what it must be like, waking up every day a prisoner in side your own god damn body. Because you have feelings that people tell you your going to hell for feeling. For simply being attracted.

Imagine for a moment that your so scared that their right about Hell that you try and act the way that every one else acts only to feel like a fake and as if you have no self worth.

Think about what it must be like to wake up and not know the level to which you could get harassed or beaten simply because of the way you love.

β€” Just because of the way you love.

You say that homosexuals flaunt the way they feel? Try being gay in a strait world!!!

Do you know any one who got killed for being strait? See ST, I live in MN where the NW county of Anoka β€” watched over by Congress Woman Michele Bachmann BTW β€” has the largest percentage of High School kids killing themselves IN THE FUQING NATION because they don't want to face the world one more day SIMPLY because they were born LGBTQ.

Please, just think about what it must be like to be hated for the way you love.

Shame on you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 'Toxic

'Toxic

Veteran
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards

What the hell did I just read? What? No ... Just ... no ...

Ok listen up, because I'm only going to say this once STβ€”

Life is hard when people hate you for the way that you love others. Think about that for a second β€” think about what it must be like to be HATED for the fact that you are attracted naturally to the *** that society hasn't sanctioned.

Think about what it would be like to be hated as much as you've thrown hatred at homosexuals on this thread for simply being strait.

Think about what it must be like, waking up every day a prisoner in side your own god damn body. Because you have feelings that people tell you your going to hell for feeling. For simply being attracted.

Imagine for a moment that your so scared that their right about Hell that you try and act the way that every one else acts only to feel like a fake and as if you have no self worth.

Think about what it must be like to wake up and not know the level to which you could get harassed or beaten simply because of the way you love.

β€” Just because of the way you love.

You say that homosexuals flaunt the way they feel? Try being gay in a strait world!!!

Do you know any one who got killed for being strait? See ST, I live in MN where the NW county of Anoka β€” watched over by Congress Woman Michele Bachmann BTW β€” has the largest percentage of High School kids killing themselves IN THE FUQING NATION because they don't want to face the world one more day SIMPLY because they were born LGBTQ.

Please, just think about what it must be like to be hated for the way you love.

Shame on you.
It's not worth wasting time on telling him this. He will blow it off as freedom of speech and continue with his ignorance because it's easier to be ignorant than tolerant for people like him.​

Shinobi Train

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
Well that escalated quickly....
It always does. U_U However, I'm content with my side. I'm not going to go around hating homosexuals, my main issue is that Romney isn't liked because he spoke out against them, basically saying that marraige is between a man and a woman. If that makes him lose the election, then this world is doomed, freedom of speech is doomed. I don't care what people do in their own homes, just don't screw us all because someone doesn't like what another person said. Grow some tougher skin I say.

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
It always does. U_U However, I'm content with my side. I'm not going to go around hating homosexuals, my main issue is that Romney isn't liked because he spoke out against them, basically saying that marraige is between a man and a woman. If that makes him lose the election, then this world is doomed, freedom of speech is doomed. I don't care what people do in their own homes, just don't screw us all because someone doesn't like what another person said. Grow some tougher skin I say.
So do you agree with this guy? Religious Freedom.

Gays should be given partnership rights but the church does not have to be involved in it.Nor should they be forced to recognize or accept it inο»Ώ there church.FREEDOM OF RELIGION.

Also,I have a friend who is gay and voting for Romney,I don't know why people assume that they don't vote for republicans.

Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Sorry my last comment wasn't directly on topic β€” I'll be hopping back on to it now. So start sweating.

I'm sorry I didn't make my point clear enough to you Sweetie Pie. Complaining about the loud, proud or boisterous nature of many within the LGBTQ community is synonymous with supporting their silencing. Now while free speech is great and all it does have a dark side β€” that's when it's used as a tool to oppress, murder & destroy peoples lives. How you may ask? Because silence empowers those that oppress and gives rise to the death of kids who don't have any where to turn to. Silence empowers those that would beat and kill in cold blood. Silence empowers the rapists, mostly Christian across the globe and here in the US, who use rape as a form of correction for women within the LGBTQ community.

Silence is Death.

How about a historical example of the silencing & demonization of a specific group of people in order to keep the Nation State "safe." Nazi Germany for instance had this little event called the holocaust, but the lead up to the holocaust is what I want to point out. By way of nationalism the there was a sufficient amount of fear within the minds of the majority of the publics minds that they found enemies within their own lands to round up and kill. Historically groups that are labeled as a threat to a nation are usually the minority of that nation β€” this is also the case with Germany in the lead up to the invasion of Poland. How did the Nazi party round up the minorities they didn't like? Propaganda and the silencing of those who were being oppressed. Namely, Jews, non-Germans, people of color & yes even the LGBTQ communities β€” of which there was a thriving movement of for the time β€” they had.

Americas list of people that need to be silenced and oppressed β€” so that real American can make a come back as Romney's slogan suggests β€” isn't that different that the Nazi Parties was. All except one β€” the Jews. We don't oppress Jews in this county, we fund them. in fact so much so that the entire amount of Foreign Financial Aid that goes to Israel is more than we send to the ENTIER continent of Africa. I wonder why?

Are the Jews replaced with another minority group, or is it just the LGBTQ community & people of color who are oppressed in this nation? The answer is of course yes β€” you know who we oppress. Every one in the US does.

We've taken the list of people that the Nazi Party oppressed and we've replaced the blame put on Jews and laid it on the entire Muslim world β€” which is conveniently a minority of less than 1%, last I looked, in the US.

Romney? He supports this silence and wishes to enhance it's power by denying the human rights & freedoms afforded to heterosexuals to any one else. He supports the death of LGBTQ children. The beatings and the rapes β€” and consequently the rapists. That's right, you probably don't know β€” Romney & Ryan supports the "rights" of the father of a child born out of rape. [ ]

So while you have the right to be a bigot and the right to support evil and hatful men hungry for power just remember that your words are a tool β€” a tool that oppresses, kills, rapes and then gives the power back to the rapist.

Last edited:

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Romney? He supports this silence and wishes to enhance it's power by denying the human rights & freedoms afforded to heterosexuals to any one else. He supports the death of LGBTQ children. The beatings and the rapes β€” and consequently the rapists. That's right, you probably don't know β€” Romney & Ryan supports the "rights" of the father of a child born out of rape. [ ]

So while you have the right to be a bigot and the right to support evil and hatful men hungry for power just remember that your words are a tool β€” a tool that oppresses, kills, rapes and then gives the power back to the rapist.

Right,and the democrats (which was a party for slavery,forming the kkk,wanting bigger government telling you what you can or can't do,etc) is for rights?

Romney has nothing against heterosexuals.....

No you're just misinformed.

Get that hate out of you, Sweetie Pie.

Romney & Ryan supports the "rights" of life.
Abortion is wrong U_U Killing is wrong.

Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Right,and the democrats (which was a party for slavery,forming the kkk,wanting bigger government telling you what you can or can't do,etc) is for rights?

Romney has nothing against heterosexuals.....

No you're just misinformed.

Get that hate out of you, Sweetie Pie.

Romney & Ryan supports the "rights" of life.
Abortion is wrong U_U Killing is wrong.

I'm not a Democrat or a Republican β€” nor am I voting for ether one.

Also I am well aware of the issues of the Democratic party β€” drone killings, the continued holding of executive power granted, bail out relief for the top 1% and cheating corporations who have robed the American people.

So yeah, I'm not a Democrat.

But your speech about being pro-life is a complete farce β€” your not pro life. Your anti-abortion. And their is a problem with that.

If you are anti-abortion then you are denying the IMMEDIATE rights of female bodied individuals. Think about that.

Anti-abortion activists are willing to force others to have babies. Does FORCING some one to have a baby SOUND like a good idea to you?

What do you consider the most important job in the world? Because to me, the MOST important job in the world is being a parent. And if some one simply isn't ready to be a parent then they should NOT be FORCED in to the most important job in the world.

It only makes sense that human beings shouldn't force other human beings in to the most important job in the world. And that is to say nothing of the pain and physical stress of having to feed and carry another human being inside of you for every waking and sleeping hour of a NINE month period.

"Well what about adoption?" β€” you might say.

Ah yes, adoption. Do you know the statistics about adoption around the world let alone the US? Are you aware that there are children in the world that will never have a home? Are you aware that it has always been that way?

Are you aware that there are children in America that go hungry every day?

Please don't try to act as if you are the moral person for being misogynistic β€” or internally-misogynistic if you are in fact a female bodied individual β€” because that's what being anti-abortion really is.

Misogyny.

Shame on you.

'Toxic

Veteran
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
Sorry my last comment wasn't directly on topic β€” I'll be hopping back on to it now. So start sweating.

I'm sorry I didn't make my point clear enough to you Sweetie Pie. Complaining about the loud, proud or boisterous nature of many within the LGBTQ community is synonymous with supporting their silencing. Now while free speech is great and all it does have a dark side β€” that's when it's used as a tool to oppress, murder & destroy peoples lives. How you may ask? Because silence empowers those that oppress and gives rise to the death of kids who don't have any where to turn to. Silence empowers those that would beat and kill in cold blood. Silence empowers the rapists, mostly Christian across the globe and here in the US, who use rape as a form of correction for women within the LGBTQ community.

Silence is Death.

How about a historical example of the silencing & demonization of a specific group of people in order to keep the Nation State "safe." Nazi Germany for instance had this little event called the holocaust, but the lead up to the holocaust is what I want to point out. By way of nationalism the there was a sufficient amount of fear within the minds of the majority of the publics minds that they found enemies within their own lands to round up and kill. Historically groups that are labeled as a threat to a nation are usually the minority of that nation β€” this is also the case with Germany in the lead up to the invasion of Poland. How did the Nazi party round up the minorities they didn't like? Propaganda and the silencing of those who were being oppressed. Namely, Jews, non-Germans, people of color & yes even the LGBTQ communities β€” of which there was a thriving movement of for the time β€” they had.

Americas list of people that need to be silenced and oppressed β€” so that real American can make a come back as Romney's slogan suggests β€” isn't that different that the Nazi Parties was. All except one β€” the Jews. We don't oppress Jews in this county, we fund them. in fact so much so that the entire amount of Foreign Financial Aid that goes to Israel is more than we send to the ENTIER continent of Africa. I wonder why?

Are the Jews replaced with another minority group, or is it just the LGBTQ community & people of color who are oppressed in this nation? The answer is of course yes β€” you know who we oppress. Every one in the US does.

We've taken the list of people that the Nazi Party oppressed and we've replaced the blame put on Jews and laid it on the entire Muslim world β€” which is conveniently a minority of less than 1%, last I looked, in the US.

I'm not a Democrat or a Republican β€” nor am I voting for ether one.

Also I am well aware of the issues of the Democratic party β€” drone killings, the continued holding of executive power granted, bail out relief for the top 1% and cheating corporations who have robed the American people.

So yeah, I'm not a Democrat.

But your speech about being pro-life is a complete farce β€” your not pro life. Your anti-abortion. And their is a problem with that.

If you are anti-abortion then you are denying the IMMEDIATE rights of female bodied individuals. Think about that.

Anti-abortion activists are willing to force others to have babies. Does FORCING some one to have a baby SOUND like a good idea to you?

What do you consider the most important job in the world? Because to me, the MOST important job in the world is being a parent. And if some one simply isn't ready to be a parent then they should NOT be FORCED in to the most important job in the world.

It only makes sense that human beings shouldn't force other human beings in to the most important job in the world. And that is to say nothing of the pain and physical stress of having to feed and carry another human being inside of you for every waking and sleeping hour of a NINE month period.

"Well what about adoption?" β€” you might say.

Ah yes, adoption. Do you know the statistics about adoption around the world let alone the US? Are you aware that there are children in the world that will never have a home? Are you aware that it has always been that way?

Are you aware that there are children in America that go hungry every day?

Please don't try to act as if you are the moral person for being misogynistic β€” or internally-misogynistic if you are in fact a female bodied individual β€” because that's what being anti-abortion really is.

Misogyny.

Shame on you.
You know I love the way you debate, compare to those two people who have been arguing with. They have nothing on you, they sounds like Obama when he had that debate with Mitt.
~WastelandSociety~ always shows those videos b/c he cant talk for himself, nor think for himself.

Anyways, I'm pro-choice even if I think it's wrong to kill a life but my philosophy and way of thinking doesn't allow me to see how I could deny anyone the right to do as they please. It doesn't effect me, it doesn't truly concern me either. If someone wants to abort, I say go ahead but you'll carry that in your conscious.
I dislike when pro-life people say that it's fine to abort a child if that kid came from a rape, why is the life of that baby any less than the life of a none-raped victim child? I smell a contradiction within themselves there.
Society should butt-out from people's private lives, I hate when they feel the need to bend everyone to fit their perfect imagine when in reality they just cant accept he truth.
if pro-life is that committed then they should stay by those pregnant girls, pay for the kid's medical bills, food, etc..

The day society accepts that we're all different and learns to respect others, then everyone can live happily but it wont happen.

P.S You have inspire me to become more knowledgeable than what I am :)

Sorry for my sucky English, It's not my first language even if I live in the U.S..​

Swizzik

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
I'm not affiliated with any party but will admit that Mitt Romney won the debate but I don't think he told the whole truth on somethings and I do feel some of his policy's he suggested were very vague. He was definitely more confident and forceful than Obama though. Obama just didn't have the confidence he needed to convince people what he was saying was truthful or the right way to go.

BTW WastelandSociety those vids of that guy you keep posting are one of the most ridiculous and laughable things I've seen on youtube.