Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm assuming you mean his defense where the sand acts on its own? Well, you'd warp space so that your technique and his sand were moving away from each other. By this I mean, you'd warp space so your technique warps around the sand defense.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm assuming you mean his defense where the sand acts on its own? Well, you'd warp space so that your technique and his sand were moving away from each other. By this I mean, you'd warp space so your technique warps around the sand defense.
Exactly, and break shit.

Anyway, any general questions on yang release? Anything you've learnt or any custom concepts?

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, I have no questions really. I've learned a lot tbh, not jus from this thread but, by reading your own training thread and the others. I knew little about this concept when I started. And you're aware of the stuff I wanna try, I think lol.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, I have no questions really. I've learned a lot tbh, not jus from this thread but, by reading your own training thread and the others. I knew little about this concept when I started. And you're aware of the stuff I wanna try, I think lol.
Yeah, discord been great for it. Along with the main chat and concepts we spoke about, even though it's a new area, my understanding come from like that, howards, rex and everyone elses training