Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That sounds like something you'd do, Pervy Pirate :vex:

You create two pseudo sentient tiger heads composed of Yang Energy from your arms/hands. Unlike the Branches technique though, which causes physical damage, these tiger heads are meant to insert Yang Energy into your opponent whenever they make contact with them, causing an imbalance within their chakra system, eating away at their Yin Energy to accommodate the overflowing Yang Energy. Each strike of this energy causes your opponent to suffer more, preventing use of high ranking spiritual techniques, having their speed decrease, chakra pool burned away and needing to spend more chakra to perform techniques.

Similarly to the Branches and other techs, you can't use Yin or non-elemental Ninjutsu whilst this is active and you need to be within striking distance to utilize this so it's dangerous against the very people you're trying to rob of their abilities lol. It can also be negated by Senjutsu of equal chakra and infusions of equal rank.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That sounds like something you'd do, Pervy Pirate :vex:

You create two pseudo sentient tiger heads composed of Yang Energy from your arms/hands. Unlike the Branches technique though, which causes physical damage, these tiger heads are meant to insert Yang Energy into your opponent whenever they make contact with them, causing an imbalance within their chakra system, eating away at their Yin Energy to accommodate the overflowing Yang Energy. Each strike of this energy causes your opponent to suffer more, preventing use of high ranking spiritual techniques, having their speed decrease, chakra pool burned away and needing to spend more chakra to perform techniques.

Similarly to the Branches and other techs, you can't use Yin or non-elemental Ninjutsu whilst this is active and you need to be within striking distance to utilize this so it's dangerous against the very people you're trying to rob of their abilities lol. It can also be negated by Senjutsu of equal chakra and infusions of equal rank.

Fawk my cover is blown T_T

Seems like a purging tech doesn't it?

To be fair unless you the goat at tai, you gonna struggle without the space warping yang tech that will always hit. That's how i feel about this anyway, like who gonna stay close when you're like "lemme just touch you... 3-4 times... no homo"

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It does seem like it.

LOL, you right though, it isn't easy to land 3-4 consecutive strikes so this isn't something that can be used in any situation. It can be useful though, so I won't say I'll never use it but, I won't be rushing to use it either.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It does seem like it.

LOL, you right though, it isn't easy to land 3-4 consecutive strikes so this isn't something that can be used in any situation. It can be useful though, so I won't say I'll never use it but, I won't be rushing to use it either.
I'd advise using the steam aspect of it as a distraction, make good use of it xD
I think you'd get a defence from the heads atleast haha

It's a good base to try and build cjs from to be honest, you've got sentient yang construct right here. Penny for a thought.

( Yoton: Jigoku no Enjin ) - Yang Release: Ring of Hell
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 80 for touch based version/100 for ranged version
Damage: N/A
Description: By channeling copious amounts of Yang energy, the user is able to infuse others with this, temporarily enhancing their physical attributes. This is achieved in two ways, either by direct touch or proximity. The first is more limited to a single person but has greater benefits; those channeled directly into will be able to reduce 35 damage from physical contact and gain physical alterations to their body that the Yang energy 'breathes' into life, such as twice the height or width of their body, additional arms or legs, etc as long as within reason and used solely for physical purposes. Should the user use the alternative release, then he is able to release Yang energy from his body up to Long range away, affecting all allies in the range. This variant allows the user to augment all allies with the same type of changes, ranging from all gaining wings to more. These changes only last a limited time, however; after 3 turns pass, the grown appendages or changes fall and revert back to normal. Depending on the alteration, one of a few benefits might be obtained.
Note: If additional arms, stronger arms or alterations related to the arm are made, then the target will gain an additional +20 to Taijutsu. If the changes target the head, the user is able to grant a 2x tracking. If leg based alterations are made, then the target will gain either +4 levels to his base speed or +20 damage to leg based tai. If changes target the torso, then an universal durability boost of B rank Ninjutsu immunity is obtained and if wings or similar is created, then the user is able to fly at thrice their speed.
Note: The damage and speed boosts are considered Passive and Base Speed increases. The values listed in the techniques are if the touch based variant is used. If the ranged variant is used, then these benefits are reduced by gained on a lesser scale ( +15 to Tai instead of +20, +2 Speed Levels, 1.5x Tracking, or -15 from all physical clashes).
Note: Touch based variant can only affect up to two people per event. Ranged variant creates a wave of Yang energy that affects up to 3 allies and lasts up to 4 turns.
Note: Can only be used three times in total.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's actually what I'm most excited about, the custom potential tbh.

By channeling Yang Energy, you can temporarily boost your allies, giving them boosts as well as making alterations to their body to aid them. This can be used by simply touching them ( no homo ) or using the ranged version. The former is limited to one person but has greater effects whereas the latter can effects all allies within long range but with weaker effects.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's actually what I'm most excited about, the custom potential tbh.

By channeling Yang Energy, you can temporarily boost your allies, giving them boosts as well as making alterations to their body to aid them. This can be used by simply touching them ( no homo ) or using the ranged version. The former is limited to one person but has greater effects whereas the latter can effects all allies within long range but with weaker effects.
MORE DETAIL

You say weaker effects, but chief, listen:

"Ranged variant creates a wave of Yang energy that affects up to 3 allies and lasts up to 4 turns. "
"Touch based variant can only affect up to two people per event. "

Touch base aint only bigger buff... but it's event wide, no turn limit... i should probs use this on you to be fair :lok::unsure:

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aight, Aight.

If use on specific body parts, you could increase speed, tracking, power and durability depending on the alterations. The speed and damage boosts are considered passive.

The touch based version is nice though, lasting an entire event. You should gimme a boost you pervert, making me actually work to boost stuff.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aight, Aight.

If use on specific body parts, you could increase speed, tracking, power and durability depending on the alterations. The speed and damage boosts are considered passive.

The touch based version is nice though, lasting an entire event. You should gimme a boost you pervert, making me actually work to boost stuff.
Drugs are bad, m'kay, even yang based shiz

(Yoton: Gudodama) Yang Release: Truth-Seeking Ball
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra Cost: 70 (-20 per turn)
Damage: 100 each
Description: This is a version of the Truth-Seeking Ball capable only to users within the Yang State. These orbs possess the five nature elements plus the user’s Yang Release chakra. The ratio of Yang chakra that exists within the orbs is greater than the parent technique and thus has more physical qualities to compensate for the lack of Yin and natural energy. These orbs are around the size of a fist and are bright, radiant, and white. These orbs are malleable like the parent technique due to the collection of nature chakra within them; however, they have a great deal more physical energy due to their high ratio of Yang chakra. The high concentration of Yang makes these orbs incredibly hot to the touch. No heat actually emanates from the orbs, but if anyone or anything else other than the user comes into contact with the orbs, they’ll scorch immediately. These orbs can effortlessly evaporate liquids and disintegrate solids. High energy elements like lightning and fire only feed its energy and thus these orbs can only be matched by chakra exceeding forbidden rank in strength. Like the parent technique, the user can generate various shapes and entities with these orbs as well as command them up to a distance of mid-range. The user can expand these orbs and create a mid-range level explosion with these orbs. With the use of a single hand seal, however, the user can use one of their orbs to heal themselves or others from damage that could have otherwise been fatal. The user can do this twice ( only once on themselves ), sacrificing up to two spheres, however, the user can only use the application once every three turns. Again, like the parent technique, the user can only command the orbs for two turns before they return to an idle position. After using one of the orbs to heal damage, the user will be unable to use the Truth Seeking Orbs for 3 turns.
Note: Can only be used while in Yang State.
Note: The user can command the orbs anywhere up to mid-range, beyond that the user can only call them back into their range of effect. However, if the orbs go beyond 20 meters they will remain until the user gets close enough to call them back.
Note: The user gains 4 orbs which surround them in any form they desire upon creation.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, the balls that seek the truth. These are some powerful balls.

Acquired once you've entered Yang State, you gain 4 malleable orbs composed of Yang chakra that can be used for various tasks. Due to the Yand Energy, the orbs are hot to the touch but show no signs of this technique such as emanating heat or steam so if anyone but, you touches them, their getting some lovely burns marks to show for it.

They're also able to evaporate liquids, disintegrate solids and are only fed by energy based elements which means that chakra exceeding forbidden rank is required to deal with these orbs. The orbs are also able to be shaped to suit the uses needs and can be manipulated up to mid range through mental commands. You can also cause them to explode and create a mid range level explosion or by sacrificing an orb, have it heal you from some pretty bad damage.

We kinda had to deal with this in our fight lol

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, the balls that seek the truth. These are some powerful balls.

Acquired once you've entered Yang State, you gain 4 malleable orbs composed of Yang chakra that can be used for various tasks. Due to the Yand Energy, the orbs are hot to the touch but show no signs of this technique such as emanating heat or steam so if anyone but, you touches them, their getting some lovely burns marks to show for it.

They're also able to evaporate liquids, disintegrate solids and are only fed by energy based elements which means that chakra exceeding forbidden rank is required to deal with these orbs. The orbs are also able to be shaped to suit the uses needs and can be manipulated up to mid range through mental commands. You can also cause them to explode and create a mid range level explosion or by sacrificing an orb, have it heal you from some pretty bad damage.

We kinda had to deal with this in our fight lol
Yeah i legit know you have first hand experience with these but in a different manor, i asked a few questions in my own yang training which the answers my help you a little bit:

Neutralizing a Yang Truth-Seeking Ball would require damage equivalent to 100. Yes, they can be reshaped and manipulated as long as you're within mid-range of them. Changing the shape is not passive. It doesn't cost a move, but it occurs within the timeframe. That is an important distinction to recognize.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've actually read your Yang training, and every other available one lol. That's why I don't really have questions tbh. I'm not sure if that's a typo but, it says changing the shape isn't passive but, it doesn't cost a move and happens within the same timeframe. Is that right?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've actually read your Yang training, and every other available one lol. That's why I don't really have questions tbh. I'm not sure if that's a typo but, it says changing the shape isn't passive but, it doesn't cost a move and happens within the same timeframe. Is that right?
As far as i understand it, you use the jutsu again with reference and reshape them.

As for the last part, we will soon find out, with this final check in our fight, as i'm unsure myself on exactly how it works. Like can we do it free form etc. I'll get back to you

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aye bet. Okay, no more questions then.
Alright, probs what you been waiting for:

(Yoton Modo) - Yang State
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 200 (-50 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: Based on Hagoromo's Six Paths Sage Mode, those who have completed Yang can enter this mode to elevate their prowess but only in their spiritual or physical capabilities. The lack of the Juubi’s monstrous chakra and natural energy makes it impossible for proper balance of both Yin and Yang natures simultaneously at such a high level. When entering this mode, users first gather their five basic nature chakras and their Yin and Yang natures. They then manipulate the ratio of their Yin to Yang chakra such that one nature almost completely overshadows the other, done almost instantly and effortlessly. The result causes the user to enter one Yang State. Yang State is the state entered by users when they emphasize their Yang chakra over their Yin chakra. In this state the user is endowed with a white and black jumpsuit akin to the one Bruce Lee donned in the “Tower of Death.” Their hair and sclera become white as well and their hands gain pure white, fingerless gloves with black magatama on the back. Along with the 4 Truth-Seeking Orbs, the user will gain a pair of white nunchaku consisting of the same energy and ability of the orbs. The main attribute that users in this state gain is Tian. Tian refers to a physical power beyond the scope of the earthly mortal. While in this state, the user’s ability to track and react to movements and actions is near limitless. Gaining a tracking capability on par with the Eighth Gate, the user's speed increases by x6 as well. Almost all physical damage is all but negligible to a user in this state, tanking S rank damage from any clash. The only possible way to cause physical harm to a user in this state would be for them to use Yang Release or Forbidden ranked techniques, or techniques that exceed the damage of 7th Gate and beyond. The effects of these Jutsu, while not dealing physical damage, will still apply such as fatigue, paralysis, etc. The drawback to this technique is that, due to the massive imbalance of Yang chakra, Yin Release and other spiritual techniques are impossible to use whilst in this state.
Note: This technique only last 6 turns and can be used only once per battle.
Note: One must have completed Yang Release in order to use this technique. The user can only use either Yin or Yang State on any bio.
Note: Once the technique ends the user’s spiritual or physical chakra is drained to the barest minimum for their survival, thus making them incapable of using Yin, Yang, or Yin-Yang Release techniques for 10 turns and incapable of using taijutsu for 5 turns (this includes releasing leg weights and physically augmenting techniques).
Note: Likewise, users are unable to use techniques above A-rank for 4 turns.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You enter an empowered state, altering the ratios of the YY nature's within your body so that Yang takes precedence over Yin. In this state, you gain 4 TSB's and a pair of nunchaku made up of the same energy and possessing the same traits as the TSB's. Along with this, the user's tracking, speed, reactions and durability are pushed well beyond their normal limits, making him a tank that can only be affected by Yang/Forbidden rank techniques or techniques that exceed 7th Gate damage.

Like most Yang techniques, while in this state, you cannon use Yin or other spiritual techniques. The drawbacks once this ends are pretty severe too, leaving you unable to use Yang, Yin or YY techniques for 10 turns as well physically augmenting techniques. Additionally, immediately after the mode ends, you cannot use techniques above A ranks for 4 turns.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You enter an empowered state, altering the ratios of the YY nature's within your body so that Yang takes precedence over Yin. In this state, you gain 4 TSB's and a pair of nunchaku made up of the same energy and possessing the same traits as the TSB's. Along with this, the user's tracking, speed, reactions and durability are pushed well beyond their normal limits, making him a tank that can only be affected by Yang/Forbidden rank techniques or techniques that exceed 7th Gate damage.

Like most Yang techniques, while in this state, you cannon use Yin or other spiritual techniques. The drawbacks once this ends are pretty severe too, leaving you unable to use Yang, Yin or YY techniques for 10 turns as well physically augmenting techniques. Additionally, immediately after the mode ends, you cannot use techniques above A ranks for 4 turns.
Pretty much, it's like shinra tensei, so useful in the time you use it, but with great power... great drawbacks too, double edged sword if you don't get the win while in this state

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, it can be very bad if you don't win in that time.
Imagine you using that, ready to lay the smack down, and it's ended with izanagi O_<

( Toyokumono ) - Toyokumono
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 70 (-50 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is the strongest non Eighth Gate Taijutsu in existence. Toyokumono gives the user's Taijutsu powerful space warping abilities and puts them on par with Night Guy in terms of capabilities. The effects of this technique are strongest the closer one is to the user, allowing the user to bend space towards him to let Taijutsu attacks "phase" through counters. When taijutsu is used, the user is able to cause the space around and near the attacks to bend either towards or away from the attack. When in short range, this allows the user go have a near 100% chance of landing attacks despite any physical counter presented. Should target be mid range away, the user is able to warp the space in between his attack, causing it to bend towards it, effectively pulling the target towards the attack and reducing the space between the attack and opponent to short range. With this technique, the only way to avoid taijutsu would be to combat them with energy attacks or stay out of mid range.
Note: The S/T warping of this technique allows attacks to effectively warp through defenses of equal rank and lower regardless of chakra input or damage should they be physical/corporeal.
Note: This ability remains active for as long as the user is using Yang State.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whilst in Yang State, this allows you to bend space to make landing Taijutsu attacks much more likely. You can bend space to essentially move attacks away from you and you own towards your opponent. When within short range, this is an almost guaranteed hit due to being able to bend space to shorten the distance between you and your opponent. Even when in mid range, you can bend space to shorten the distance so they're pulled towards your attacks. Due to the nature of the technique, energy based attacks are most effective against it since you can warp space around physical obstacles.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whilst in Yang State, this allows you to bend space to make landing Taijutsu attacks much more likely. You can bend space to essentially move attacks away from you and you own towards your opponent. When within short range, this is an almost guaranteed hit due to being able to bend space to shorten the distance between you and your opponent. Even when in mid range, you can bend space to shorten the distance so they're pulled towards your attacks. Due to the nature of the technique, energy based attacks are most effective against it since you can warp space around physical obstacles.
Hows it gonna work if you are say trying to hit gaara through his sand defence?