Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For Minato and Madara in the worst case scenario they can separate them and except from A noone really can do anaything against theor speeds

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
scenario:

madara brings his 7 beast, his EMS, and his downgraded rinnegan.

tsunade releases her yin seal, and with mei, onoki and gaara seals the 1sr, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th with the Four-Corner Sealing Barrier, A seals the remaining with Kohaku no Johei, onoki destroys the demonic statue with dust release. mei release her corrosive mist waiting for madara to come out of his intangible state, madara uses shinra tensei to dismiss the mist, and in that time gives A enough time to launch a attack on him, madara go's in to his intangible state grabs A and almost warps him to another dimension, but gaara is able to save him with his sand giving onoki time to use his dust release....madara dies...the endxd
He is a hardcore madara fanboi its useless speaking to himU_U

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
scenario:

madara brings his 7 beast, his EMS, and his downgraded rinnegan.

tsunade releases her yin seal, and with mei, onoki and gaara seals the 1sr, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th with the Four-Corner Sealing Barrier, A seals the remaining with Kohaku no Johei, onoki destroys the demonic statue with dust release. mei release her corrosive mist waiting for madara to come out of his intangible state, madara uses shinra tensei to dismiss the mist, and in that time gives A enough time to launch a attack on him, madara go's in to his intangible state grabs A and almost warps him to another dimension, but gaara is able to save him with his sand giving onoki time to use his dust release....madara dies...the endxd
stupid scenario

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and to u too, madara cannot be beaten by 5 kages together...exaar is hardcore madara's nonfan and ame no kage too, cos madara killed her fav character, konan
Far from it, i actually like madara but i am not stupid enough to suport him on everythread i post on

He could beat a kage on a 1v1

You are worse than the itachi fansU_U

kthxbai

Gilda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
none has the power to put down all kages together....I mean they are all powerful....
A-speed Tsunade-health Onoki-power Gaara-all that sand Mei-kekkei genkai

sasukeu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
itachi uses sasunoo then just uses amaterusa and no one can dodge except raikage then he puts him in genjutsu. Or he uses Sasunoo and slices all five with the sealing blade or w.e