X VS The 5 Current Kage

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Itachi could definately handle them individually 1 after another, or maybe even 2-3 at a time but im not sure about all 5. We haven't seen madara in battle yet so I wouldn't count on him. Itachi is the overall most powerful in the series right now so if anyone has a chance it's him(no nagato is not stronger than itachi).

WastedMonkey

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Itachi could definately handle them individually 1 after another, or maybe even 2-3 at a time but im not sure about all 5. We haven't seen madara in battle yet so I wouldn't count on him. Itachi is the overall most powerful in the series right now so if anyone has a chance it's him(no nagato is not stronger than itachi).
welcome to the base dude

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
no not at all. dust release, mountains of sand, lightning fast armor, boil and lava release, incredible strength and healing. no i dnt think so. not even nagato. if he has different bodies they wud get picked off 1 by 1. if its just him then he is jumped.

NO ONE CAN KILL ALL FIVE KAGE IN A 1 VS 5 BATTLE. NO ONE

wonderwho

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
he can handle 1vs1 (onnoki maybe not) but nagato is stronger than itachi and itachi can handle 2-3

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,500๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
1) YES, Nagato is stronger than Itachi

2) no one can beat all 5 of them, not itachi, not nagato, not madara, not shodai, and not sarutobi.

as i said, the only person that has small chance of beating all 5 of them is...Kabutomaru, no one else has chance to beat all of them, the thing is, madara can survive against them, but not beat them

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
-21๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
1) YES, Nagato is stronger than Itachi

2) no one can beat all 5 of them, not itachi, not nagato, not madara, not shodai, and not sarutobi.

as i said, the only person that has small chance of beating all 5 of them is...Kabutomaru, no one else has chance to beat all of them, the thing is, madara can survive against them, but not beat them
omg, ur not okay....Madara has 7 bijuu, gedou mazo+ Rinnegan,EMS and cannot be hit....he can easily take them all

Ame no kage

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
omg, ur not okay....Madara has 7 bijuu, gedou mazo+ Rinnegan,EMS and cannot be hit....he can easily take them all
scenario:

madara brings his 7 beast, his EMS, and his downgraded rinnegan.

tsunade releases her yin seal, and with mei, onoki and gaara seals the 1sr, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th with the Four-Corner Sealing Barrier, A seals the remaining with Kohaku no Johei, onoki destroys the demonic statue with dust release. mei release her corrosive mist waiting for madara to come out of his intangible state, madara uses shinra tensei to dismiss the mist, and in that time gives A enough time to launch a attack on him, madara go's in to his intangible state grabs A and almost warps him to another dimension, but gaara is able to save him with his sand giving onoki time to use his dust release....madara dies...the endxd