Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you.

Wood Release is the only element that can produce life under the user's will. Creating trees, forests or simply manipulating regular wood. It's also capable of weakening tailed beasts, and reducing their effectiveness, its also been noted to create flowers and similar toxic fumes assisted by those flowers. @The Pervy Sage

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you.

Wood Release is the only element that can produce life under the user's will. Creating trees, forests or simply manipulating regular wood. It's also capable of weakening tailed beasts, and reducing their effectiveness, its also been noted to create flowers and similar toxic fumes assisted by those flowers. @The Pervy Sage
What elements make up wood release? What are it's strengths and weaknesses

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wood Release is made of Water and Earth elements. Weak to lightning release, however equal in strength with Fire. Stronger as it can surpasses the chakra also when used to counter Bijuu Chakra in all forms, while simply stronger to Earth and Water.
@The Pervy Sage

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wood Release is made of Water and Earth elements. Weak to lightning release, however equal in strength with Fire. Stronger as it can surpasses the chakra also when used to counter Bijuu Chakra in all forms, while simply stronger to Earth and Water.
@The Pervy Sage
No need to tag me each time bud. When i get time i'll just reply. I have to constantly check the training grounds anyway due to so many students. Got to get that bread and all.

You missed out on some applications of wood release though, we saw some in the war, can you think of one?

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wooden Clones, Forest emergency, flower blooming that made toxic fumes which made it unbreathable. The wooden statue goddess thingy, as far as using mere memory. This is what I can think of at the moment.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wooden Clones, Forest emergency, flower blooming that made toxic fumes which made it unbreathable. The wooden statue goddess thingy, as far as using mere memory. This is what I can think of at the moment.
I was more thinking of the pollen style jutsu that either poisoned or put people to sleep. Before we start, you have a custom wood user right? Not Hashirama?

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indeed, I am using a custom Wood Release user. I don't plan on making the First Hokage now or ever, I hope not. Anyways, "pollen style jutsu that either poisoned or put people to sleep" what? When? Where did this happen in the war, Madara only used the forest and the toxic fumes from the flowers...

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indeed, I am using a custom Wood Release user. I don't plan on making the First Hokage now or ever, I hope not. Anyways, "pollen style jutsu that either poisoned or put people to sleep" what? When? Where did this happen in the war, Madara only used the forest and the toxic fumes from the flowers...
Pollen has lots of potential. One example being:

(Mokuton: Kajukai Kōrin) - Wood Release: Advent of a World of Flowering Trees
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user after performing the snake hand seal take advantage of the innate properties of Wood Release to be able to force trees to grow on any surface in an instant the user creates a dense forest of flowering trees. The pollen produced by these flowers is then released into the surrounding atmosphere and when inhaled, quickly renders the afflicted target unconscious. One way to counter this technique is to destroy the trees.
Note: Can only be used by Madara Uchiha or Hashirama Senju biographies.

Any more questions or shall we start on the jutus?

Reactions: System001

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Mokuton: Moku no Goku Rendan) - Wood Release: Wood Pole Combo
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user creates a thin pole of wood from either the ground or himself. The pole itself can be used as a hand to hand weapon to strike opponents or as a support tool.

(Mokuton: Moku Hasshi no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Wood Projectiles Technique
Range: Short-Long
Description: Focusing chakra into his hands or the ground, the user will make 3 to 4 small (kunai sized) projectiles of wood and propel them against the enemy.

(Mokuton: Mokujin) - Wood Style: Wooden Man
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Damage: N/A (+5 for any hits landed by the dummy)
Description: The user creates a training wooden dummy to help him train or to fight against an opponent.

Break them down and ask any questions

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A simple wood jutsu that allows the user to create an assisting simple tool. Give it’s only offensive, they can’t use it in the NW for such applications of supporting.

Just like the previous jutsu, they’ll make wooden sharp objects that they’ll aim at their opponents, replacing their Freeform in a way.

A supporting jutsu, great for story development, quite unsure if it meant to actually fight an opponent...

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The can* use it in the nw as a tool.

I don't get what you mean by replacing freeform?

You can create the doll to block a hit.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I meant it as just like one would freeform launch Kunai's at their opponent, that Jutsu could replace that action. Meaning opponent can't freeform evade the attacks.
Ah yeah that makes sense. You replace the freeform action with a jutsu.

(Mokuton: Moku Henge) - Wood Style: Wood Transformation
Chakra: 10 (-5 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description: By focusing chakra and performing the Bird → Dog → Snake hand seals, the user makes wood pillars sprout from the ground and cover his whole body, while using chakra to cover it with precision to produce the desired effect. By covering the wood with his chakra the user is able to transform it into another shape or form with increased detail, by using his wood chakra. This is used to create an effect similar to the transformation technique but to a higher degree of detail and realism.

(Mokuton No Jutsu) - Wood Style Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, fight, or defenf with. These can be created from the users own body or from the ground.

(Mokuton: Mokuchū Noboru) - Wood Release: Wood Pillar Climb
Damage: 30
Description: The user manipulates their wood natured chakra to create a pillar of wood rise up beneath the opponent lifting them into the air.

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Mokuton: Moku Henge) - Wood Style: Wood Transformation
A technique that can be used as a defensive move or to blend into the landscape.
(Mokuton No Jutsu) - Wood Style Technique
A Jutsu that allows the user to create mini trees that can be used for a variety of the reasons. The usefulness of this jutsu is dependent on the user's creativity.
(Mokuton: Mokuchū Noboru) - Wood Release: Wood Pillar Climb
A Jutsu technique that can be used to thrust them into another attack, limited in close range.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Mokuton: Mokuchū Sora Kikku) - Wood Release: Wood Sky Kick
Description: The user will attack the opponent multiple times with several punches and kicks before turning their left arm into wood that extends out into a small pillar and pointing towards the ground and then lifting them towards the opponent where they finish them with a kick to the chin lifting them into the air.

(Mokuton: Sanoru Moku Tate) - Wood release: Threefolds Wood Shield
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra: 15
Description: The user forms a shield of wood, which consists of three round parts out of his hand. The shield is very durable and can be removed and reconditioned any time the user wants to.

(Mokuton: Mokujin soujutsu) - Wood Style: Wooden Men Manipulation
Chakra: 15
Description: The user creates a Wooden Men (similar to the (Mokuton: Mokujin) - Wood Style: Wooden Man technique) that mimics his opponents moves. While it can be created from existing wood, earth or water, its major ability is that if used with Wood Men Coffin it can drain way Chakra from the enemy.