Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Alright I’ll be taking over your training for now as AJ is currently unavailable so I shall fill in for him. Thus I will be continuing you’re training from this point onward. Now to answer your questions:

1. Theoretically yes I can see this allowing to lift yourself into the air, but you wont get as much coverage with that considering how short the range is. At the same time, I believe just remaining within it and guarding yourself would be the best bet but in the end, I do believe its entirely possible.
  2. Hmm, it’s hard to say considering it’s a move from the game. If I go base completely on the wording of the technique, it seems you’re trapping the opponent inside of it, being the target yes. However due to the it encasing the person, you quite literally cant see them either from the outside. It’s hard to really picture it considering it’s such an obscure technique. Anyways shall we move on?

(Mokuton: Enkei Shūchūrō no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Circular Pillar Prison Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user creates a stronger and more offensive version of Wood Release: Four Pillar Prison Technique where they create wooden pillars in a circular formation to trap and crush the opponent.

(Mokuton: Kyousei Mokuzai No Jutsu) Wood Release: Greater Wood Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user focuses and molds his chakra, using it to create Wood structures, Pillars, Trees, etc to defend, attack or support him. The Wood can be created from the users body or from earth sources and its limitations are only set by the users own imagination and the chakra put into the technique.

(Mokuton: Torakkingu Za-men) Wood Release: Tracking Seeds
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long (on senses)
Chakra: 25
Damage: N/A
Description: User creates seeds made out of their chakra. The seeds can be dispersed on the ground or placed in the body of the enemy. Since the seeds are made up of the user's DNA they can be used like transmission devices. They react to movement or pressure as well as chakra.

Had to skip a few of them due to the techniques being exclusive towards Zetsu/Obito. Talk to me about them and I'll fill with my own commentary aftewards. Ask any questions if needed as well of course. @Placelse

• Love
Reactions: System001

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Mokuton: Enkei Shūchūrō no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Circular Pillar Prison Technique
Much like its parent technique, the very core has been altered slightly now as its offensive. Requiring no handseals to prompt as it summons forth wood contraptions that encase the enemy and harm them at the same time.
This jutsu is the bread and butter of the KG, it allows one's imagination to come into fruition. No handseals as its very versatile in use, allowing methods of surging even. Great jutsu.
Useful in the purpose of WSE means, allowing the user the ability to track the enemy undetected. No handseals therefore this jutus can be initiated with no effort.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️

Pretty much so, I don’t like the first technique all that much. Greater Wood Release Technique is a versatile. It fits the mold for any type use you might need. Can be for offense, defense, or supplementary purposes. You can use it as a form of genjutsu breaking due I don’t believe it will count as surge. However you can be like, you make a sharp wood pillar or something along those lines to form and stab into your body to break from with pain. It’s pretty useful overall. Tracking Seeds on the other hand is niche as it’s real use comes in the NW as you mentioned. If you’re gonna be travelling far from your allies, they work neatly in trying to keep tabs on them in order to find them. Just make sure to always note that you place them onto the person you wish to do so with. Anyways, let’s move onto the next set:

(Mokuton: Idenshi no Shondiame) - Wood Release: Genes of the First Hokage
Description: the user makes his wood emerge from the ground creating two sections and spirals around the opponent and with the clinch of his hand, the wood crushes the opponent.

(Mokuton: Jumoku Kōtan) - Wood Release: Nativity of Trees
Range: Short
Description: The user strikes the opponent with Wood Release: Great Forest Technique and makes the wood that struck the opponent form into a tree. This technique can also be used to bind the target with the tree.

(Mokuton: Renchūka no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Serial Pillar Houses Technique
Type: Supplementary
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique is a larger scaled version of the Wood Release: Four Pillars House Technique. Instead of creating a single house, Yamato creates multiple houses at once. It appears to exhaust him rather quickly, and as a result the user may only perform B rank and below wood element the following turn. This technique can be used to for multiple homes or as a defence.

Reactions: System001

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No handseals to prompt, its a single use that ranges from short to mid. It summons wood contraptions that can catch the opponent off guard as they emerge from below the ground to constrict them. It has a simple requirement however as the user had to initiate the dmg via clinch of their hand.
Once again no handseals, so this is a simple follow on jutsu that enables the user to restrict the enemy. Harming them in the process as they are caught.
A WSE jutsu, it allows one to make many homes that allow NPC to live in and enable creative RP. If used to create many homes, it weakens the user as they become unable to use above B-rank wood release.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️

One thing I should note, is that some of these techniques actually do require hand seals in order to perform them. A perfect example is the Nativity Tree technique, it requires the hand seals of Tiger → Snake in order to trigger it. While on site it doesn’t mention it, I think it’s safe to say that you should look into the wiki if you can find it to make sure if the technique does have hand seals or not. I will bring this up with other staff to see if those hand seals mentioned in the wiki are to be used or not if its not mentioned in the technique. Anyways, good enough though that last one is one of the most useless wood techniques in the rp lmao. Next up we have:

(Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Koutan) - Secrect Wood Style: Birth Of Dense Woodland
Description: The user, after making the Tiger → Snake, creates a forest that can either Attack, Defend, Imprison the enemy or simply support the user. The technique that gave birth to the immense forest surrounding Konohagakure, the scale of the technique is only limited by the amount of chakra spent in it.

(Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Bakuha) - Secrect Wood Style: Explosion Of Dense Woodland
Description: After using (Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Koutan) - Secrect Wood Style: Birth Of Dense Woodland, the user will clap his hands and focus his chakra into a portion of the created forest, using said chakra to detonate it into a large chakra explosion, leveling the field and leaving a crater behind. The explosion will be concentrated around a given spot, damaging everything Mid-range from it.

Talk to me about em~

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One thing I should note, is that some of these techniques actually do require hand seals in order to perform them. A perfect example is the Nativity Tree technique, it requires the hand seals of Tiger → Snake in order to trigger it. While on site it doesn’t mention it, I think it’s safe to say that you should look into the wiki if you can find it to make sure if the technique does have hand seals or not. I will bring this up with other staff to see if those hand seals mentioned in the wiki are to be used or not if its not mentioned in the technique. Anyways, good enough though that last one is one of the most useless wood techniques in the rp lmao. Next up we have:

Description: The user, after making the Tiger → Snake, creates a forest that can either Attack, Defend, Imprison the enemy or simply support the user. The technique that gave birth to the immense forest surrounding Konohagakure, the scale of the technique is only limited by the amount of chakra spent in it.

(Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Bakuha) - Secrect Wood Style: Explosion Of Dense Woodland
Description: After using (Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Koutan) - Secrect Wood Style: Birth Of Dense Woodland, the user will clap his hands and focus his chakra into a portion of the created forest, using said chakra to detonate it into a large chakra explosion, leveling the field and leaving a crater behind. The explosion will be concentrated around a given spot, damaging everything Mid-range from it.

Talk to me about em~
While it’s limited to A-rank, one with boosts they can make quite a force with the growth of tress summoned by this jutsu. Has a wide range of uses and with only 2 handseals to boot. No Questions.
How a forest explosion is made is a mystery but merely, this jutsu is a follow through to the previous jutsu. No handseals, so that’s an advantage in itself. No Questions.

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
It explodes cause its Hashriama. Don't question the god of Shinobi, mortal. Next two techniques:

Mokuton: Hashira Tsurī no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Pillar Tree Technique
Description: The user will create multiple intertwining pillars rise up behind them several meters high and then sprout outwards sending multiple branches of pillars to converge on a large area and slamming into the ground. These branches are not heavily concentrated but rather are equally spread out with about 1 meter and half gap between each extending branch.

(Mokuton: Mokusei Senbon Hashira no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Wooden Needle Pillars Technique
Description: The user will create one pillar to rise from the ground lifting the opponent into mid air (3 meters) where multiple spikes of earth will rise from the ground penetrating the victim.

Talk to me!