Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stop using your bastardized version of the word "natural". Natural means anything occurring in nature or anything that defines the makeup of something. Being gay is not a choice, thus it is natural. Homosexuality occurs in over a thousand different species, so it is natural.

Secondly, besides biological and enviromental explanations, there are also evolutional explanations for homosexuality in a given population. In the same sense, not everything that has came about through evolution serves a benefit to humans, either now or since it even came about. So, what exactly does your argument even stand on at this point?

Also, I'm sure you jerk off a lot. In fact most guys do. How are we going to collectively stop jerking off since it serves no benefit to humanity?
That question is irrelevant and I can't believe you just said homosexuality is natural in the evolutionary cycle. So then am I a primate because you're more evolved then me? Go somewhere. I'm done with you guys ignorant explanations for homosexuality. I told you the first law of nature and you can expand on many things with that. Instead you kept a closed mind and ignored what I said

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
That question is irrelevant and I can't believe you just said homosexuality is natural in the evolutionary cycle. So then am I a primate because you're more evolved then me? Go somewhere. I'm done with you guys ignorant explanations for homosexuality. I told you the first law of nature and you can expand on many things with that. Instead you kept a closed mind and ignored what I said
Ya need to shut up now
Teachnology is natural
Oh boy

HiddenSound

Supreme
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When you choose to not go through with your job at the expense of others because of what they do in their own privacy and how it doesn't comply with you're own world views, you're a stupid *******.

Reactions: SSStylish

Fresco

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You fundamentally misunderstand evolution. Like, if we're talking about a collective group of people, then the "law of nature", whatever the **** that is, becomes a bit more complicated. For example, there's a point where population stabilizes, or, in the case of overpopulation, populations start to decrease. This can be seen anywhere from a group of mice, where it was first discovered, or to an entire country, like Japan for example. I'll come back to this later so to my main point:

Evolution is about 1. Passing on genes and 2. Maintaining the survival of a species which goes back to 1. So, there's a fundamental misunderstanding on your part when homosexuality contradicts neither of the two. It doesn't contradict the first point because most homosexuals have siblings, so the majority of those good genes that collectively benefit a population group will still be passed on.

In fact, what you're suggesting would cause overpopulation and would be more harmful to humans as whole instead of two dudes banging. And that goes back to the point above.

If you want to talk about "humanity" or humans in general in the context of survival, don't conflate the idea of reproducing with macro-evolution. Basically, there's not enough resources on this piece of shit rock to support what you're clamoring on about, and that's why all species either die out or correct itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Conspirator.

Fresco

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BillyMac, simply put, you're wrong. Objectively, subjectively, evolutionally, whatever. I mean, that post I just made is irrelevant because you will probably ignore it, but if I had to summarize it in two words it would be: you're wrong.

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So where did the Supreme Court rule that laws affecting marriage is to be left to the states?
Strictly speaking, unless you can find, in the Constitution, the provision for Congress or some delegated federal institution to preside over marriage, then the Tenth Amendment means that the power is reserved to the States. End of story.

" Q: What does the Constitution of the United States say about marriage?

A: No provision of the Constitution makes any reference to marriage.

Q: What has the Supreme Court said about state laws that define marriage as the union of one man and one woman (and thus prevent same-*** couples from "marrying")?

A: Baker v. Nelson

In 1972, the Supreme Court received an appeal from a Minnesota Supreme Court decision upholding that state's marriage laws against an early challenge by a homosexual couple. The case was "dismissed for want of a substantial federal question." This is considered a ruling on the merits and is binding precedent.

Hollingsworth v. Perry (The "Proposition 8" Case)

In the case challenging California's marriage amendment (Proposition 8) in 2013, the Supreme Court was urged to declare a federal constitutionnal right to same-*** "marriage." The Court declined to do so. "

Basically, the Supreme Court has ruled that marriage is not a Federal issue.

"Treason is the only crime specifically defined in the Constitution. According to Article III, Section 3, a person is guilty of treason if he or she goes to war against the United States or gives “aid or comfort” to an enemy. He or she does not have to physically pick up a weapon and fight in combat against U.S. troops. Actively helping the enemy by passing along classified information or supplying weapons, for example, can lead to charges of treason."
If one is acting to undermine the rule of Law and to subvert the Constitution - then would you not be assisting the enemies of that Constitution?

They are very much guilty of treason.

There is a Due Process that is very clearly and plainly described for how the laws of the nations are to be changed. When individuals seek to use alternative methods to foist new laws upon the public or upon the States, they are endangering the relationship of the States and risk prompting civil wars.

Their death and a repeal of their rulings is a small price to pay to preserve the peace.

Civilizations run on blood, child. Criminals are always willing to donate theirs, and we have become a society averse to paying the mandatory toll. As such, it will be revisited upon the children of our parents who became averse. That'd be us, child.

Still comes across as a biased statistic formed by some driven conservatives to proof their beliefs to be correct.
The problem is that you do not believe there is such a thing as being correct. You believe there is such a thing as being "moderate."

"Correct" and "Moderate" are two very different things, and you're about to come to the realization that the world does not care, at all, for moderation.

And I'm not the arrogant one here. Be human. Since you joined the base, you haven't shown any sign of casual talk. Just your pompous wallies and accounts of your self-proclaimed noble military experiences. You're on a anime forum, lighten up. You don't have to prove yourself on here.
This is the general discussion forum.

If I wish to participate in idle trash talk, I will appear in the chatterbox.

If I wish to participate in a discussion of anime, I will visit one of the appropriate forums and do so.

I, actually, gloat very little about my military experience. I've spoken ten times as much about things completely unrelated to my military experience. You just have selective memory. You don't like me, and therefor you want to remember things about me that reinforce that dislike.

Which is fine. Truth is painful in a world of lies. It is to be expected.

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll never for the life of me understand the brains of people who abide by such stupid religious "teachings". You're telling me, because of a book that has been written by men, rewritten countless times, you will deny two people marriage or basic rights because their sexual orientation is different than yours? You're literally telling me that you don't have your own will and that a book with more illogical fallacies than the War Arc in Naruto (in relation to plot holes) is running your life. Honestly, I've had enough. You're a bunch of idiotic sheep and your opinions are stupid. I don't care what you say. Denying people basic rights is stupid and you're stupid for believing in something that has NO PHYSICAL PROOF OF EXISTING. So have fun with your God, Allah, whatever. With each passing generation, Atheism is getting stronger and thank "God". We need to rid ourselves of the worldwide plague that is religion. If you need a book to help you develop your own ethical guidelines for life and can't do it from your own common sense, then you're already one of the many stupid sheep of society and have no right to comment on any civil matter ever.

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
See, this was a thread regarding legal and medical subjects. Both of which seem to be lost upon you.

If no one reads them, I can hardly see how anyone has an opinion regarding their content. It would seem to be of little consequence as to whether or not I was logged on, or off.

It is a neurological disorder that would more technically show some overlaps between Autism and PTSD.

Which is why depression, suicide, homicide, rape (both committed and victim), domestic violence/abuse, and drug abuse are so high among homosexual populations. Homosexuality is more along the lines of a symptom of the failure of numerous neurological systems to properly develop, which means that the individual is at risk for far more substantive behavioral and emotional disorders.

It isn't a disease so much as it is a symptom of a disease.
Depression, Suicide, Domestic violence and Drug abuse are more common within relation to homosexual people because of people like you who misconstrue sexual orientation for being a "disease" and the societal implications behind such. So many backwards thinkers like yourself are inherently ostracizing towards homosexual people which causes depression, suicide rates jumping, domestic violence (in relation to them, I know many "traditional" families whom have gay children and they beat their kids or completely outcast them because they hate the fact that their child is gay) and so on. Please, stop grasping at straws to link things like depression to homosexuality in such a way.

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You fundamentally misunderstand evolution. Like, if we're talking about a collective group of people, then the "law of nature", whatever the **** that is, becomes a bit more complicated. For example, there's a point where population stabilizes, or, in the case of overpopulation, populations start to decrease. This can be seen anywhere from a group of mice, where it was first discovered, or to an entire country, like Japan for example. I'll come back to this later so to my main point:
This is incorrect.

You must be registered for see images

Populations in nature are hardly ever "stable." Populations in nature tend to oscillate between extremes. One of the greatest lies ever foisted upon the public was the idea that nature is "balanced."

Evolution is about 1. Passing on genes and 2. Maintaining the survival of a species which goes back to 1.
Again, incorrect. See my signature and serve the Red Queen.

Evolution is about one thing and one thing only. It is about the propagation of a piece of self-replicating genetic code. Everything else is a compromise or extrapolation from that goal. Evolution is built primarily upon 'greedy algorithms' that essentially favor the propagation of a single individual.

Of course, there is competition between individuals. The reason sexual reproduction exists, as opposed to simple asexual reproduction, is due to the prevalence of parasites (this includes things like viruses and infectious bacteria). *** is a means of keeping "spare locks" hidden from parasites that can be rapidly put into play in the next generation when the "locks are changed."

And the different sexes exist (male and female) because, at some point, the genetic code that we identify as the Y chromosome came into being and threatened to convert what was a species of hermaphrodites into a single *** that would have been incapable of reproducing with itself. Thankfully, a mutation hedged against this and jettisoned that code off into its own chromosome, making it default the population to half of one ***, and half of another ***. Had this not happened, every offspring made from the "male" *** (that was not anatomically different at the time nor distinguishable from other members of a unisex species) would have become "male" and rendered every member of the species unable to reproduce.

So, there's a fundamental misunderstanding on your part when homosexuality contradicts neither of the two. It doesn't contradict the first point because most homosexuals have siblings, so the majority of those good genes that collectively benefit a population group will still be passed on.
This is not, in the slightest, a concern of the genetic code belonging to the individual. It consists of DNA from millions of years of evolution from two distinct lineages that has the goal of reproducing itself. Our genetics do not consider siblings to be sufficient representations of itself to null the instinct to reproduce itself.

In fact, what you're suggesting would cause overpopulation and would be more harmful to humans as whole instead of two dudes banging. And that goes back to the point above.
Overpopulation as compared to what metric standard?

There is still plenty of space for human beings to move into. There is, also, plenty of food being produced for the world - and many areas of the world still have yet to adopt efficient farming methods. They are still relying on plantation labor systems or communist systems of indoctrinated labor that are exceptionally inefficient.

If you want to talk about "humanity" or humans in general in the context of survival, don't conflate the idea of reproducing with macro-evolution. Basically, there's not enough resources on this piece of shit rock to support what you're clamoring on about, and that's why all species either die out or correct itself.
There are plenty of resources on this planet, and we have been given the gifts of intelligence and ingenuity to allow us to resolve many of the simple problems our world is faced with.

Though it is true that populations will correct when they are in conflict with the realistic limitations placed upon them. It has nothing to do with over-population, and over-population has nothing to do with homosexuality.

Homosexuality is a neurological disorder brought on, most typically, by childhood sexual abuse as a symptom of a cascade of neurological consequences that come from abuse.

BlazeRelease

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is incorrect.

Populations in nature are hardly ever "stable." Populations in nature tend to oscillate between extremes. One of the greatest lies ever foisted upon the public was the idea that nature is "balanced."

Evolution is about one thing and one thing only. It is about the propagation of a piece of self-replicating genetic code. Everything else is a compromise or extrapolation from that goal. Evolution is built primarily upon 'greedy algorithms' that essentially favor the propagation of a single individual.

Of course, there is competition between individuals. The reason sexual reproduction exists, as opposed to simple asexual reproduction, is due to the prevalence of parasites (this includes things like viruses and infectious bacteria). *** is a means of keeping "spare locks" hidden from parasites that can be rapidly put into play in the next generation when the "locks are changed."

And the different sexes exist (male and female) because, at some point, the genetic code that we identify as the Y chromosome came into being and threatened to convert what was a species of hermaphrodites into a single *** that would have been incapable of reproducing with itself. Thankfully, a mutation hedged against this and jettisoned that code off into its own chromosome, making it default the population to half of one ***, and half of another ***. Had this not happened, every offspring made from the "male" *** (that was not anatomically different at the time nor distinguishable from other members of a unisex species) would have become "male" and rendered every member of the species unable to reproduce.

This is not, in the slightest, a concern of the genetic code belonging to the individual. It consists of DNA from millions of years of evolution from two distinct lineages that has the goal of reproducing itself. Our genetics do not consider siblings to be sufficient representations of itself to null the instinct to reproduce itself.

There is still plenty of space for human beings to move into. There is, also, plenty of food being produced for the world - and many areas of the world still have yet to adopt efficient farming methods. They are still relying on plantation labor systems or communist systems of indoctrinated labor that are exceptionally inefficient.

There are plenty of resources on this planet, and we have been given the gifts of intelligence and ingenuity to allow us to resolve many of the simple problems our world is faced with.

Though it is true that populations will correct when they are in conflict with the realistic limitations placed upon them. It has nothing to do with over-population, and over-population has nothing to do with homosexuality.

Homosexuality is a neurological disorder brought on, most typically, by childhood sexual abuse as a symptom of a cascade of neurological consequences that come from abuse.
I guess you must be smarter than scientists and psychologists everywhere, since you can determine exactly what type of thing homosexuality is huh? No. GTFO. You are making shit up to try to seem correct.

Homosexuality is not a neurological disorder. And it is not correlated with individuals of sexual abuse.

Anyways, nobody in this thread has successfully been able to explain why exactly homosexuality is "immoral".

The best you all have made is false scientific claims and bs about "natural selection" as if that was a valid excuse to mistreat people. I mean that literally sounds like social Darwinism, a popular idea used to try and justify racism.

Reactions: Fresco

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Strictly speaking, unless you can find, in the Constitution, the provision for Congress or some delegated federal institution to preside over marriage, then the Tenth Amendment means that the power is reserved to the States. End of story.

" Q: What does the Constitution of the United States say about marriage?

A: No provision of the Constitution makes any reference to marriage.

Q: What has the Supreme Court said about state laws that define marriage as the union of one man and one woman (and thus prevent same-*** couples from "marrying")?

A: Baker v. Nelson

In 1972, the Supreme Court received an appeal from a Minnesota Supreme Court decision upholding that state's marriage laws against an early challenge by a homosexual couple. The case was "dismissed for want of a substantial federal question." This is considered a ruling on the merits and is binding precedent.

Hollingsworth v. Perry (The "Proposition 8" Case)

In the case challenging California's marriage amendment (Proposition 8) in 2013, the Supreme Court was urged to declare a federal constitutionnal right to same-*** "marriage." The Court declined to do so. "

Basically, the Supreme Court has ruled that marriage is not a Federal issue.

If one is acting to undermine the rule of Law and to subvert the Constitution - then would you not be assisting the enemies of that Constitution?

They are very much guilty of treason.

There is a Due Process that is very clearly and plainly described for how the laws of the nations are to be changed. When individuals seek to use alternative methods to foist new laws upon the public or upon the States, they are endangering the relationship of the States and risk prompting civil wars.

Their death and a repeal of their rulings is a small price to pay to preserve the peace.

Civilizations run on blood, child. Criminals are always willing to donate theirs, and we have become a society averse to paying the mandatory toll. As such, it will be revisited upon the children of our parents who became averse. That'd be us, child.

The problem is that you do not believe there is such a thing as being correct. You believe there is such a thing as being "moderate."

"Correct" and "Moderate" are two very different things, and you're about to come to the realization that the world does not care, at all, for moderation.

This is the general discussion forum.

If I wish to participate in idle trash talk, I will appear in the chatterbox.

If I wish to participate in a discussion of anime, I will visit one of the appropriate forums and do so.

I, actually, gloat very little about my military experience. I've spoken ten times as much about things completely unrelated to my military experience. You just have selective memory. You don't like me, and therefor you want to remember things about me that reinforce that dislike.

Which is fine. Truth is painful in a world of lies. It is to be expected.
It's obvious you did not quite grasp the point Riker and I made on disorders being linked to society's desired behavioural patterns Some silly statistic does not make you right, buddy.

And you're right, I don't like you. But then again, who does. I used to even reach out to you with friendly VM's but as you think you're super soldier or something, you ignored me for whatever reasons. Whenever you get put in your place on this forum you retort to silly poetic and apocalyptic nonsense as your last resort as coming across smart. Nice going, soldier. Heh.

Rikudo SenninKun Namikaze

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So she should have been thrown in jail for what she believed in? Is it not in the constitution of seperation of church and state? Is the freedom of religion not in the constitution?
you must be complete troll or an utter moron ... either way, the government passed a law protecting the right to marry any gender under the constitution now (if you haven't heard about that).. so it's not a belief when you get legally married and are supposed to receive a license to verify said event and a government worker refuses to issue one. wtf are you talking about constitution? the supreme court gave a verdict under the very same constitution you're trying to use as a point, that grants couples of the same *** with a legal license. that person should have gotten a lot more than just jail time.

Fresco

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is incorrect.

Congratulations, nothing that you said about evolution contradicted my post. In fact, you said I was incorrect, yet went more in-depth about passing on genes.

And to your last points:

1. "Though it is true that populations will correct when they are in conflict with realistic limitations" that's literally what I was getting at, thank you. I never said over-population had anything to do with homosexuality, I used it as a counterpoint to his notions about survival and reproducing.
2. You're totally off-base about homosexuality being a neurological disorder brought on by sexual abuse. Where the **** did you even get this notion?

I mean, are you being a contrarian just to be a contrarian or what the ****?

Reactions: YowYan

Rikudo SenninKun Namikaze

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
????

Freedom of religion is in the constitution yet she was throw in jail.
church and state dude. freedom of religion is one thing, but cannot oppress someone and deny them of what's actually protected by the law, in an establishment that represents the law and that issues out licences to whomever is protected under that same law.

you saying... freedom of religion is like throwing out the race card... it's just pure bullshit. if it's a pastor in a church, yes they don't have to marry anyone unless they agree to it... this is completely different. you work for someone, like the government, you have to abide by their policies and requirements. you don't have to work there if it's against their belief. they can leave.

it's like the difference with a public university and a private. at a private university, they can enforce rules that could be said to go against the constitution, like you cannot have protests or have to abide to a strict clothing rule... you cannot complain or try to change those rules because it's a private university and you already agreed to their policies as you applied for a spot at said institution, they also have a choice not to attend there if they dont like their policies. where a public one is state run so it abides by laws, such as the constitution.

so the church is the private and the state is the public one in this case if you didn't understand my point.

Last edited:

ComplexCity

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought this thread was over with. Guess most of you saw the news. And too those still saying it is an act of freedom of what she did, I retracted that argument like 7 pages ago

BlazeRelease

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So apparently Kim Davis is free, and all licenses issued since her jailing are officialy declared invalid.

So Christians win I guess. They once again, for the thousandth time in history, get to decide how the rest of us live our lives.

Reactions: Conspirator.