Awards
good performance. now for the next jutsu

You must be registered for see images

(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

the hardliner gale chop and revolving cut are basically elemental augmented taijutsu! those are my favorite of all the wind techniques. thanks to the cutting properties of wind it gives the limbs extra strength to cut thru terrain without hesitation. never good for blunt attacks like punches or push kicks. more like swings like chops, snap kicks, roundhouse kicks and hook kicks.
(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
I focus wind chakra into my right hand, afterward throwing a punch into a solid rock formation. On contact the rock structure shatter into many pieces, showcasing the augmented strength of the punch with the technique.

(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
I focus wind chakra into my right leg, performing a roundhouse kick on a tree; on contact, the tree splits in half from the sheer strength of the attack.

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
I grab a giant fan and focus wind chakra into it, releasing with a swing of the right hand a small but powerful tornado that picks up several trees and carries them away while damaging them.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good performance. now for the next technique.

(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba Rendan no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Barrage Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: A more advanced version he user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swing it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken. A non wielder of the Giant Folding Fan or Giant Fan can perform this technique with use of four hand seals and releasing wind from their mouth and using shape manipulation to form the disk of wind.

(Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

(Fūton: Rasen Kazedan) - Wind Release: Spiralling Wind Ball
Description: This technique allows the user to breathe wind-infused chakra into the palm of their hand, shaping it into a small, whirlwind-like ball. Then the user will shoot it at their opponent. This technique seems to be very fast and powerful, as it is capable of smashing through thick rock. They can be launched in rapid succession.

for the second technique, "Gale Surge technique" you would performing this by generating a full body surge of chakra where you release a strong gale of slicing wind from your body. you can either release it omnidirectional(in all directions) or at a focused target to attack. even though it's an offensive technique it can be used defensively as well. desintigrate lightning techniques A-rank and below, to release yourself from a B-rank genjutsu or against other incoming techniques that it is neutral to.

the first technique can be used with or without a giant fan. the choice is yours.

Notch

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
good performance. now for the next technique.

(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba Rendan no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Barrage Technique
Description: A more advanced version he user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swing it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken. A non wielder of the Giant Folding Fan or Giant Fan can perform this technique with use of four hand seals and releasing wind from their mouth and using shape manipulation to form the disk of wind.

Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

(Fūton: Rasen Kazedan) - Wind Release: Spiraling Wind Ball
Description: This technique allows the user to breathe wind-infused chakra into the palm of their hand, shaping it into a small, whirlwind-like ball. Then the user will shoot it at their opponent. This technique seems to be very fast and powerful, as it is capable of smashing through thick rock. They can be launched in rapid succession.

for the second technique, "Gale Surge technique" you would performing this by generating a full body surge of chakra where you release a strong gale of slicing wind from your body. you can either release it omnidirectional(in all directions) or at a focused target to attack. even though it's an offensive technique it can be used defensively as well. desintigrate lightning techniques A-rank and below, to release yourself from a B-rank genjutsu or against other incoming techniques that it is neutral to.

the first technique can be used with or without a giant fan. the choice is yours.
I grasp onto a giant folding fan and focus my wind chakra, releasing a blast of wind from it that takes the form of a fuma shuriken.

I focus my wind chakra and use shape manipulation to release a blast of wind large enough to push back a summoning creature and cut them up slightly.

(Fūton: Rasen Kazedan) - Wind Release: Spiraling Wind Ball
I focus wind chakra into my mouth and breathe toward my right hand, using shape manipulation to create a spiraling ball of wind on the palm of my hand that I launch forward and away from me. The ball strikes a fairly dense rock structure and shatters it cleanly.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just a note. gale surge technique does not require shape manipulation. It's rather a full body surge of wind chakra released from your body.

for the Wind Spinning Blade Barrage technique there should be multiple wind blast in the form of a demon wind shuriken or fuma shuriken but in your technique you only created one. they wouldn't call it a barrage if there was only one. other than that your performances were good. Now for the next 3 techniques.

please perform these

(Fūton: Fūsui Ranha no Jutsu) -Wind Release: Wind Water Wild Wave Technique
Description: The user will first release a wave of water at the opponent, and then the user will enhance the wave's destructive capacity with wind.

( Futon: Uzu sentou ) - Wind Release: Vortex Punch
Description: The user charges up wind energy on his hands and attacks eventually slamming a fist into the foe's gut and then unleashing a blast of wind energy that sends the foe into the air.

The second technique will be like the hurricane fist. you would mold wind chakra and focus it to your fist, instead of performing a straight punch to release it, you will instead perform an uppercut on the target where you release the wind from your fist sending the target high in the air.

Notch

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just a note. gale surge technique does not require shape manipulation. It's rather a full body surge of wind chakra released from your body.

for the Wind Spinning Blade Barrage technique there should be multiple wind blast in the form of a demon wind shuriken or fuma shuriken but in your technique you only created one. they wouldn't call it a barrage if there was only one. other than that your performances were good. Now for the next 3 techniques.

please perform these

(Fūton: Fūsui Ranha no Jutsu) -Wind Release: Wind Water Wild Wave Technique
Description: The user will first release a wave of water at the opponent, and then the user will enhance the wave's destructive capacity with wind.

Description: The user charges up wind energy on his hands and attacks eventually slamming a fist into the foe's gut and then unleashing a blast of wind energy that sends the foe into the air.

The second technique will be like the hurricane fist. you would mold wind chakra and focus it to your fist, instead of performing a straight punch to release it, you will instead perform an uppercut on the target where you release the wind from your fist sending the target high in the air.

(Fūton: Fūsui Ranha no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Water Wild Wave Technique

I focus my water chakra firstly, in order to release a wave of water that rushes forward, afterward releasing my wind chakra that enhances the destructive capability of the water.

I channel wind chakra into both of my hands throw a short jab and overhand right, the latter strikes the target in the gut, causing a blast of wind that sends them flying into the air.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

(Fūton: Fūsui Ranha no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Water Wild Wave Technique

I focus my water chakra firstly, in order to release a wave of water that rushes forward, afterward releasing my wind chakra that enhances the destructive capability of the water.

I channel wind chakra into both of my hands throw a short jab and overhand right, the latter strikes the target in the gut, causing a blast of wind that sends them flying into the air.
Congratulations! We are now onto A-rank.

now to just perform these techniques

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Fūton: Boufuu Gekido Kabe) – Wind Release: Gale Raging Wall
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user swings their Giant Fan and creates a giant vortex that swirls around and lifts the opponent into the sky. They are then zapped by three bolts of lightning before falling to the ground, giving off black smoke.
Note: Must wield a Giant Fan.

Notch

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Congratulations! We are now onto A-rank.

now to just perform these techniques

Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.

Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Description: The user swings their Giant Fan and creates a giant vortex that swirls around and lifts the opponent into the sky. They are then zapped by three bolts of lightning before falling to the ground, giving off black smoke.
Note: Must wield a Giant Fan.
:D

I focus my wind chakra and manifest it into my fingertips, creating a longsword of wind that I use in close proximity to the target in order to slash it easily.

I perform the Ram hand seal, generating wind chakra into my chest and breathing in, before releasing a massive uncontrolled blast of wind that rages forward and levels everything in its path.

I grasp a giant fan and release a gust of wind that lifts the opponent into the air, afterward three bolts of lightning come down and stirke the target as they descend to the earth below.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:D

I focus my wind chakra and manifest it into my fingertips, creating a longsword of wind that I use in close proximity to the target in order to slash it easily.

I perform the Ram hand seal, generating wind chakra into my chest and breathing in, before releasing a massive uncontrolled blast of wind that rages forward and levels everything in its path.

I grasp a giant fan and release a gust of wind that lifts the opponent into the air, afterward three bolts of lightning come down and stirke the target as they descend to the earth below.
great performance. now for the next three techniques

(Fūton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
Type: Attack
Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

(Fūton: Rasengan) - Wind Style: Spiral sphere
Range:Short
Damage Points:60 (-10 to user if attain direct hit)
Description: Rasengan doesn't require handseals, only molding of the chakra. The user focuses and creates a fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand which can cause much destructive impact. A direct Rasengan hit can be lethal but the user needs to actually physically hit the opponent for it to work.

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
Range: Short- Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

Last edited:

Notch

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Fūton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
I focus my wind chakra into a blade of wind that forms into a giant hurricane. The hurricane draws in any nearby targets and slashes them violently.

(Fūton: Rasengan) - Wind Style: Spiral Sphere
I focus my wind chakra and control it in the palm of my right hand in such a way that it creates a spiral sphere. I then smash it into a large rock formation, destroying it with rotational and slashing force.

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
After performing the hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, I focus my wind chakra and expel several small cylindrical blasts of wind that strike nearby trees and pierce through them cleanly.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good performance! now for the next 3 jutsu

Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling, compressing the released air into a solitary blade of wind that covers a substantial area around the user, due to their circular motion. The resulting sharpened blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets located a significant distance from the user, causing grievous injuries to those hit.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
Range:Short-Mid
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

(Fūton: Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Slashing Tornado
Description: A stronger version of the original Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado technique. The user creates two localized tornadoes by flapping their Giant Fan. The first tornado ensnares the opponent in it and the second tornado combines with the first to create one giant tornado that slashes the opponent to death with razor sharp wind pinions. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a sequence of 7 hand seals to perform the technique.

Notch

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
I perform the hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog, inhaling and then exhaling as I spin, releasing a singular blade of wind that hits multiple targets surrounding my area due to the rotational force behind my movement. The attacks slice into the targets and cause severe, deep cuts.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
I send wind chakra into the sky in order to darken the clouds above and cause an F5 tornado to touch down on a large group of trees about 8 meters away from me. The violent tornado causes severe cutting damage, shredding the vegetation into bits.

(Fūton: Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Slashing Tornado
I borrow a giant fan and focus my wind chakra while swinging it, causing two localized tornadoes to form; the first one strikes the target in order to ensnare it, while the second combines with the first to create one massive tornado that slices the target's entirety.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well done. next 3 jutsu

(Fūton: Sebeti Otoshi) - Wind Release: Tornado Drop
Range: short - Mid
Description: The user will create a tornado of wind to trap their target/s and then by controlling with their fan cause the tornado to crush them down into the ground.
Note: Must have a Fan

(Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami) - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust.

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

Notch

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Fūton: Sebeti Otoshi) - Wind Release: Tornado Drop

I grasp onto a folding fan and focus my wind chakra, creating a tornado that traps and ensnares the target into the air; I then manipulate the folding fan in such a way that it causes the tornado to crush the opponent into the ground.

(Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami) - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
I perform the hand seals Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram while focusing my wind chakra, expelling a powerful wave of wind from my mouth 2 meters long that rushes forward and clashes into a rock formation.

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
I form the Bird hand seal, creating a high velocity wind with dust from my mouth while overlapping my hands as it streams forward. The stream of wind and dust smashes into another rock formation and erodes it away while breaking it up.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay next 3 jutsu

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

(Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash technique
Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.

Notch

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
I focus my wind chakra and perform the necessary hand seals, storing a large amount of wind in my lungs; I then pound on my stomach and release a large sphere of wind. The sphere travels forward and strikes a large tree, destroying it completely.

(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
I grasp a giant folding fan and focus on my wind chakra while swinging it, causing a gust of wind to rush forward and take the form of a net. The net of wind strikes a nearby tree and slices it cleanly.

(Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash Technique
I focus my wind chakra and swing my hand forward, creating multiple blades of wind that take the form of a giant scythe. The giant scythe slashes through a large structure and cleaves it in half.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well done. now to perform the last set of the A-ranks!

( Futon: Shinkūdama ) - Wind Release: Vacuum Bullet
Description:The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.

(Fūton: Renkū Yōsen) Wind Release: Drilling Sky Dancing Fan
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description:
The user will chakra his chakra into his giant folding fan (or any other wind jutsu compatible fan) and swing it in front of him and around him in a complete circle. As he does, a large wind raises and gathers all around, forming a large tornado that whips itself around the user and is then propelled towards the intended chakra through the movement of the fan. The technique can be massive in size, but is always incredibly fast.
Note: The user must have a Giant Folding Fan or some other compatible fan

Futon:Kaze Hoi-Ru)- Wind Release Wind Wheel
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user will make 3 hand seals and form a wheel of wind around themselves, or directly in their hand. Using this wheel the user can travel towards their enemy and then get out of it throwing it at their enemy or throw it from a distance. The wind wheel is cable of cutting threw B rank earth and while the user is inside the wheel can defend against weapons. It can be thrown.
Note: Can only be used 3 times per match
Note: The winds emitted from the Wind Wheel is fast enough to knock away incoming weapons but doesn't increase the user's speed.

Note: Courtesy of -Haku Yuki-

Notch

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Futon: Shinkūdama ) - Wind Release: Vacuum Bullet
I focus my wind chakra and begin to inhale deeply, causing a vacuum to pull a target toward me; I then release a powerful bullet of wind to strike them center mass.

(Fūton: Renkū Yōsen) Wind Release: Drilling Sky Dancing Fan
I focus chakra into my folding fan, swinging it in front of and behind me in a circular motion; this creates a tornado of wind around me that I send toward a target. The tornado is relatively large, and picks up multiple rooted trees in the distance.

(Futon:Kaze Hoi-Ru)- Wind Release Wind Wheel
I perform three hand seals and focus my wind chakra, forming a wheel of wind around myself; I then travel in the wheel of wind and then launch it once at a close distance from the target, striking it handily.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We are in S-rank. two more post and you will be done with the wind training

please perform these techniques

(Fūton: Kiryū Ranbu) - Wind Release: Air Current Wild Dance
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40 (-5 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After making the Rat handseal, the user creates and controls air currents from the palms of their hands, forming a large field of raging air currents and gusting winds. The technique expands quickly, rapidly spanning through all of the battle field, gathering debris, dust and other small particles in its path. The technique effectively creates a very large controllable "dust" storm.
Note: Lasts 3 turns or until released.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Notch

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Fūton: Kiryū Ranbu) - Wind Release: Air Current Wild Dance
I perform the Rat hand seal and focus my wind chakra, forming gusts of wind that envelop the entire training grounds. I freely manipulate these gusts of wind that create a dust storm to change their direction and patterns of movement.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
After performing the hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog, I focus my wind chakra and exhale multiple blades of wind in different angles. The blades of wind strike a large boulder at different points, causing it to break apart and collapse.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
I perform the hand seals Tiger → Dog and focus a massive amount of wind chakra into my lungs, releasing it into a large sphere of wind that travels forward and decimates everything in its path.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
last technique and then you are finished with wind

( Futon: Tatsumaki Heki ) - Wind Release: Tornado Wall
Chakra cost: 70
Damage points: 100
Description: The user does the Ram hand seal and generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes in front of him that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning with a wind affinity can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique with normal S rank damage.
Note: Can only be used by Wind Primary Specialists.
Note: Can only be used twice.

Reactions: Notch