Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
gotcha. we will be starting! when performing these techniques I would like you to describe the process as detailed as possible. to the handseals, the chakra flow, the nature and shape transformation, etc. just tell me what has to be done to perform the technique properly. i wont leave you high and dry, though. when i post the techniques, there will be a still image to give you a visual of the technique being performed. Use the image and the description of the technique to get a proper understanding of the technique.

first three techniques
You must be registered for see images

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
Range:Short-Long
Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

Notch

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
gotcha. we will be starting! when performing these techniques I would like you to describe the process as detailed as possible. to the handseals, the chakra flow, the nature and shape transformation, etc. just tell me what has to be done to perform the technique properly. i wont leave you high and dry, though. when i post the techniques, there will be a still image to give you a visual of the technique being performed. Use the image and the description of the technique to get a proper understanding of the technique.

first three techniques

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
Range:Short-Long
Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.
(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm:
Using nature transformation, I begin to generate wind chakra as I clasp my hands together, taking it a step further with shape transformation to ultimately create a gale of wind that is launched forward toward a group of trees in the area. I then continue by throwing several shuriken that meet with the gale of wind and become enhanced by its strength.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken:
Using the same principle as before I began to use shape manipulation with my wind chakra to enhance the lethality of several kunai that I launched previously. The wind enhances the bladed projectiles in such a way that they strike against a thick tree trunk and pierce through it easily.

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through:
Using nature transformation I perform the appropriate hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake, creating a sudden gust of wind. The strength of the attack is enough to strike down a large tree trunk from a considerable distance away.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good job.

for the first technique, how it enhances the shuriken is by propelling it causing it to move faster.

for the second technique the properties of wind chakra are sharp which is the reason why it slices the leaf in half during the Naruto's nature transformation training with Kakashi. In the same instance, this technique makes shuriken more lethal by making them sharper thanks to the Wind chakra's slashing properties.

as for the third technique you performed it very well.

now for the next 3 techniques

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

(Fūton: Kamikaze) - Wind Release: Divine Wind
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Damage Points: 30 (+10 if used with a fire technique)
Description: The user releases a gust of wind after forming the Ram handseal, that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.

(Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Description: This technique, after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram, creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth

Notch

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
good job.

for the first technique, how it enhances the shuriken is by propelling it causing it to move faster.

for the second technique the properties of wind chakra are sharp which is the reason why it slices the leaf in half during the Naruto's nature transformation training with Kakashi. In the same instance, this technique makes shuriken more lethal by making them sharper thanks to the Wind chakra's slashing properties.

as for the third technique you performed it very well.

now for the next 3 techniques

Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

Type: Attack/Supplementary
Damage Points: 30 (+10 if used with a fire technique)
Description: The user releases a gust of wind after forming the Ram handseal, that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.

Description: This technique, after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram, creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth
I gather futon chakra into my lungs and use nature transformation to expel it, the resulting effect releases releases a sphere of air that heads toward the direction of an incoming tree. The tree is struck by the sphere and leaves a considerable amount of damage on its body.

I form the Ram handseal whike kneading futon chakra from within, releasing a gust of wind that swiftly forms into several small tornadoes. The tornadoes tear through a small brush of vegetation easily, displaying their power.

I perform the handseals Tiger → Snake → Ram, using my futon chakra to create a powerful vortex of wind that is sent toward another nearby tree. This attack manages to strike the tree in such a way that it splinters and collapses into the ground.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good performance. now for the next jutsu

There is no image for this technique but basically you form wind around you that will disperse wind techniques of the same or lower rank in strength to disperse the technique.

(Fūton: Kazekiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15/20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless. Depending on the users skill with Wind release and the amount of chakra spent, the technique can vary in strength to suit the users needs. Bios with Wind as their main specialty can defend from up to B-Rank techniques.

(Fūton: Hanachiri no Mai) - Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance
Range: Short - Mid
Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to produce a cyclone of sharp winds and petals to attack their opponent.

(Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent by swinging their hand or hands.

Notch

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

There is no image for this technique but basically you form wind around you that will disperse wind techniques of the same or lower rank in strength to disperse the technique.

Chakra Cost: 15/20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless. Depending on the users skill with Wind release and the amount of chakra spent, the technique can vary in strength to suit the users needs. Bios with Wind as their main specialty can defend from up to B-Rank techniques.

Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to produce a cyclone of sharp winds and petals to attack their opponent.

Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent by swinging their hand or hands.
I focus my futon chakra in order to release a relatively strong gust of wind that heads toward an incoming wind technique of C-rank strength. The technique clashes with the incoming wind and cuts it in half, stopping it in its tracks successfully.

I perform the hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon, focusing my futon chakra, causing a cyclone of sharp winds and petals to form and run into a nearby tree.

I focus futon chakra into my right arm, unleashing a wave of wind by swinging the arm that slashes a nearby tree, severing it from the base.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I focus my futon chakra in order to release a relatively strong gust of wind that heads toward an incoming wind technique of C-rank strength. The technique clashes with the incoming wind and cuts it in half, stopping it in its tracks successfully.

I perform the hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon, focusing my futon chakra, causing a cyclone of sharp winds and petals to form and run into a nearby tree.

I focus futon chakra into my right arm, unleashing a wave of wind by swinging the arm that slashes a nearby tree, severing it from the base.
that was a good performance. just something to know that is not important in training but is in battle which is "Angles and Direction" when performing a technique you would want to use angle and direction to give more detail to the move. that way opponents cant assume to gain the advantage, and it could a more clear image in the brain.

now for the next three techniques.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then swings it to create a powerful whirlwind of sharp winds. The core skill behind the technique is the timing between channeling chakra into the sword and releasing it as the sword is swung.

(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Technique
Description: The user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swings it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken.
Note: Requires the user to be wielding a Giant Folding Fan or a Giant Fan or a Fan Weapon of some sort.

(Futon: Joushou Arashi Kabe no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Rising Tempest Wall Technique
Description: The user will first strike their target into the air with their Giant folding fan or Giant War fan and then follow up with releasing a blast of wind pushing the target back.
Note: Requires the user to be wielding a Giant Folding Fan or a Giant Fan or a Fan Weapon of some sort.

The 2nd and 3rd techniques require a giant fan as the first technqiue will require a sword to perform

Notch

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
that was a good performance. just something to know that is not important in training but is in battle which is "Angles and Direction" when performing a technique you would want to use angle and direction to give more detail to the move. that way opponents cant assume to gain the advantage, and it could a more clear image in the brain.

now for the next three techniques.

Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then swings it to create a powerful whirlwind of sharp winds. The core skill behind the technique is the timing between channeling chakra into the sword and releasing it as the sword is swung.

(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Technique
Description: The user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swings it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken.

(Futon: Joushou Arashi Kabe no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Rising Tempest Wall Technique
Description: The user will first strike their target into the air with their Giant folding fan or Giant War fan and then follow up with releasing a blast of wind pushing the target back.

The 2nd and 3rd techniques require a giant fan as the first technqiue will require a sword to perform
Noted.

I unsheathe my sword with my right hand and focus wind chakra into it, releasing a series of winds from the sword itself that heads toward the frontal direction of a set of trees.

I borrow a giant fan and channel my wind chakra into it, releasing a disk of wind that resembles a fuma shuriken. The attack heads forward and strike a nearby rock structure.

I borrow a giant fan and strike a dummy target with it, before channeling my wind chakra into it, releasing a wind blast from the giant fan that strikes the dummy while it's in the air.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Noted.

I unsheathe my sword with my right hand and focus wind chakra into it, releasing a series of winds from the sword itself that heads toward the frontal direction of a set of trees.

I borrow a giant fan and channel my wind chakra into it, releasing a disk of wind that resembles a fuma shuriken. The attack heads forward and strike a nearby rock structure.

I borrow a giant fan and strike a dummy target with it, before channeling my wind chakra into it, releasing a wind blast from the giant fan that strikes the dummy while it's in the air.
good job on your performance. onward to the next 3 techniques

(Futon: Reppuu Bakufuu no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Gale Blast Technique
Description: The user will swing their giant folding fan or giant war fan at their target to create a blast of wind sending the target flying.

(Futon: Ressenpū) - Wind Release: Violent Whirlwind
Description: The user gushes a powerful stream of wind from their mouth towards their enemy.

the first two techniques were derived from the ultimate ninja storm video games which is the reason why there are no images. but just perform them as descripted and you will do fine

Notch

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
good job on your performance. onward to the next 3 techniques

Description: The user will swing their giant folding fan or giant war fan at their target to create a blast of wind sending the target flying.

Description: The user gushes a powerful stream of wind from their mouth towards their enemy.

the first two techniques were derived from the ultimate ninja storm video games which is the reason why there are no images. but just perform them as descripted and you will do fine

I grab onto a giant folding fan and focus my wind chakra, using it as a medium to release a blast of wind that sends a target dummy flying out into the air away from me.

I focus my wind chakra and use shape transformation to expel a blast of wind that sweeps across the area in front of me, picking up several brushes of trees.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good performance but please make sure that you state where you are focusing your chakra and where it is being expelled from. Some expel from the hands while others expel from the feet and others expel from the mouth. Not only body parts but with weapons as well.
It's the little details that will trip you up.

now for the next jutsu

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
Damage points: 40
Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
Range: Mid
Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

Notch

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
good performance but please make sure that you state where you are focusing your chakra and where it is being expelled from. Some expel from the hands while others expel from the feet and others expel from the mouth. Not only body parts but with weapons as well.
It's the little details that will trip you up.

now for the next jutsu

Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

Range: Mid
Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.
I focus wind chakra into my sword before unsheathing it and releasing the chakra from the sword, using shape manipulation to create a vortex of wind that is released all around me. The vortex is strong enough to repel simple projectiles among other things.

I draw a standard shuriken and focus my wind chakra into it, using shape manipulation to extend the radius of the weapon and its cutting power. I launch the shuriken into a nearby tree, striking it through and through.

I focus wind chakra into my mouth before releasing it from there, creating a relatively decent sized vortex of wind that barrels toward a group of trees and strikes them, uprooting them slightly and slicing them up.

The images you're providing are really helping me visualize some of these techniques, thanks for taking the time out to dig them up!

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I focus wind chakra into my sword before unsheathing it and releasing the chakra from the sword, using shape manipulation to create a vortex of wind that is released all around me. The vortex is strong enough to repel simple projectiles among other things.

I draw a standard shuriken and focus my wind chakra into it, using shape manipulation to extend the radius of the weapon and its cutting power. I launch the shuriken into a nearby tree, striking it through and through.

I focus wind chakra into my mouth before releasing it from there, creating a relatively decent sized vortex of wind that barrels toward a group of trees and strikes them, uprooting them slightly and slicing them up.

The images you're providing are really helping me visualize some of these techniques, thanks for taking the time out to dig them up!
That was the best performance of your techniques so far! keep it up. As long as you get a good understanding on how the techniques work then thats all that matters. Now on to the next techniques

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

(Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.

(Fūton: Dai Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado
Description:The original version of the Wind Release: Slashing Tornado technique. The user, flapping their Giant Fan, creates a minor tornado, which ensnares the opponent, damaging and cutting the opponent, leaving them crashing into the ground after the tornado subsides. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a small 4 sequence of hand seals to perform the technique.

The last technique does not require a giant fan but the Image showing an application with the use of a giant fan.

Last edited:

Notch

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That was the best performance of your techniques so far! keep it up. As long as you get a good understanding on how the techniques work then thats all that matters. Now on to the next techniques

Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.

Description:The original version of the Wind Release: Slashing Tornado technique. The user, flapping their Giant Fan, creates a minor tornado, which ensnares the opponent, damaging and cutting the opponent, leaving them crashing into the ground after the tornado subsides. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a small 4 sequence of hand seals to perform the technique.

The last technique does not require a giant fan but the Image showing an application with the use of a giant fan.
I focus my wind chakra into my sword while unsheathing it with my right hand, releasing a blast of wind in an arc that travels forward.

Once more I concentrate wind chakra into my sword, but instead I release the blast of wind as a vertical slash, creating a gust of wind that travels forward and splits a tree in half.

I borrow a giant fan and use wind chakra to release a gust of wind from it that takes the form of a violent tornado. The tornado picks up several tree from the ground and slashes them up before subsiding.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well done. no complaints here! Onward to the next techniques

(Fūton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Infinte Sand Great Break Through
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

Gaara used this technique during Konoha destruction during the chunin exams against naruto. He expelled it from his mouth. since there is no exact way as to do it otherwise i would assume to perform it the same way.

Notch

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well done. no complaints here! Onward to the next techniques

Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

Gaara used this technique during Konoha destruction during the chunin exams against naruto. He expelled it from his mouth. since there is no exact way as to do it otherwise i would assume to perform it the same way.
I gather the sand and dust in the surrounding area of the training ground before using my wind to expel a gust of wind that picks up all of the dust, creating a blast of abrasive wind that blast through multiple small trees.

I focus wind chakra into my right fist, delivering a punch to a rock formation before me that releases a blast of wind from the strike, shattering the rock into pieces.

I focus wind chakra into my dominant right arm and the surrounding area in order to create a massive demon-like arm of wind that extends forward and crushes a group of rock formations several meters in front of me.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

the hardliner gale chop and revolving cut are basically elemental augmented taijutsu! those are my favorite of all the wind techniques. thanks to the cutting properties of wind it gives the limbs extra strength to cut thru terrain without hesitation. never good for blunt attacks like punches or push kicks. more like swings like chops, snap kicks, roundhouse kicks and hook kicks.