Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
Mugen walked towards the Kirigakure Training Grounds, Training Grounds notorious for it's harsh tutelage and instructors. Mugen would be learning wind today, and element he had always admired, for it's grace and power. It's speed and sharpness. Mugen sat on a tree stump, to his left were three training posts, a pond to his right meant for chakra control, a tall tree behind him, and two boulders parallel to each other in front of him. Mugen quietly surveyed the area looking for his teacher as he tapped the sheath of his Tsurugi.

Reactions: Blue or gold dress

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, and yes. I've made a few threads before with wind and described the element however I never actually got into the part where I learn techniques

Okay, cool.
--------------------------
A girl arrives, scantily clad and with her body shimmering as if made entirely of diamond or ice. She stops dead in the middle of the area and takes in her surroundings before looking to the boy and speaking.

"You know, I used to know a beast named Corbis. Powers like a god and the soul of one too. He was a lynx that stood tall as any building, ran faster than any shinobi could dream, but none of these were what I knew him for, what anyone knew him for. He manipulated wind like none before him and like none ever will again. Free control over the element without the need for chakra or hands. He channeled only his thoughts and the wind of this world obeyed. He'd love it here, so many toys, so many tests. I can only apologise that he could not be with us at this time, for only he could show you what this element is truly capable of. "

She walks to the pond and doesn't hesitate to enter.

"Only he could show you the true beauty it possesses."

She turns to look at him, only her head above the water level now.

"I'll do my best to show you its strength, but I will need your commitment, your faith. I will need you to release everything from your mind that is not a virtuous as the heavenly breeze of mother nature herself. If you will accept my tutelage, then abandon your tree and training dummies. We need not props that this land can provide. We need only each other and a willingness to learn, both you and me."

She disappears beneath the water. Leaving no trace.

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
"..." Mugen tilted his head with a puzzled expression. It seemed his instructor was the inspirational wisdom type. She first spoke about a majestic beast that could manipulate wind with his mind. "Well that's all good and what not missy, but I didn't come here for story time. I want to learn Fuuton, not for parlor tricks, or to display its beautiful nature." Mugen sneered sarcastically. "I'm here for one thing, to learn a discipline that will help me achieve my goals, an element to destroy my foes. You can probably tell by now I'm not the pacifist monk type." Mugen concluded, staring into the water, he walked over and shouted, "Yo! Can you hear me? What am I supposed to do, I'll give it my all long as you teach me something."

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mugen waits as he watches and listens. "Where could she be?"
Perfect.

The wait was long, but sometime after she entered the pond. The pond was no more. Blown outwards in all directions leaving nothing but a crater where it used to be. The surrounding area is drenched in water, the only dry spot in the field being the ground where the boys sensei now stood. Leaves fall from trees, dirt fills the air, drops rain from the sky and the ground becomes muddy underfoot.

"That, is the power of this element. Air, Ocean, Earth, Sky, Nature. Nothing escapes its grasp. This is what you will learn to control. Start small, give me everything."

She throws a kunai toward you, the kunai has a piece of paper attached to it.

"That's chakra paper, take it between your palms and picture the wind in your mind. Take in its state of being, how it makes you feel inside and out and then channel those feelings through your chakra. That is how you will convert your chakra to wind. Once you feel like you're done, open your palms and take a look."

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
Mugen channeled his chakra into the piece of paper, he imagined a soft breeze, with grace and power. A strong enough breeze to blow away ones worries and weaknesses. All the troubles one has in his life. A gentle yet violent wind, a ironic paradoxical wind to kill ones enemies and protect his allies. Mugen finally let go of the piece of paper to see it had been split.

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
Wind is one of the five basic nature transformations, it is weak to fire due to the fact that it can empower the flame instead of weakening it and has an advantage over lightning because air is an insulator. Notable users include: Temari, Danzo, Asuma, Naruto, and Sora. The element can be found in villages across the ninja world. Kekkei Genkai include, Swift, Ice, Scorch, and Magnet. A elemental transformation that is based entirely on the users creativity.

Last edited:

Mellow

Legendary
Kin
30💸
Kumi
521💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wind is one of the five basic nature transformations, it is weak to fire due to the fact that it can empower the flame instead of weakening it and has an advantage over lightning because air is an insulator. Notable users include: Temari, Danzo, Asuma, Naruto, and Sora. The element can be found in villages across the ninja world. Kekkei Genkai include, Swift, Ice, Scorch, and Magnet. A elemental transformation that is based entirely on the users creativity.
"good job."

Adlet stands before the young shinobi, hands crossed as he looked down upon him. The Uzumaki then takes of the backpack he was carrying before tossing it towards the shinobi.

" These are the goods we'll be transporting to the Hidden Sand Village. Try your best to not destroy these or we'll both be in a world of trouble."

Adlet then tosses a scroll with the kanji for 'wind' on it along with a green trim ,towards his apprentice before turning around and walking into the heavily wooded forest.

(Fūton Kihon Jutsu) Wind Release Basic Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release basic simple blasts or streams of wind from his limbs or mouth to defend or attack an enemy.

(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
Type: Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by sand in their eyes.

(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

"Follow me. We're going on a mission and you're gonna read up on these jutsu along the way. When the time comes I want you to utilize these jutsu. Oh and another thing, You should get yourself a giant fan..."

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
Mugen began to read the jutsu as he followed his sempai, he picked up a fan he had brought for the exact purpose of using wind style jutsu and started jogging towards his sempai. He read all three techniques, thr first technique was simply releasing a weak stream of wind from the users body. The user creates a gust of wind meant to blond the opponent in the second move, Mugen smiled fighting dirty was his specialty. The last technique was useful for deflecting kunai but not explosives since the user could get caught up in them. Mugen continued to read and then looked up waiting for the next scroll. Swinging his sword in anticipation.

Mellow

Legendary
Kin
30💸
Kumi
521💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Tell me the advantages and disadvantages "

Just as adlet said this, 2 bandits would blaze out of the bushes behind him in hopes to attack the young shinobi and retreive the goods. The one on the left eould be holding a kunai while the other had a staff.

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
Mugen watched as the one of the bandits charged Mugen, channeled wind chakra into his hand and thursted his palm towards one of the bandits launching him backwards. Mugen then created a wall of wind launching that began to spiral, launching one of the kunai the man on the left had thrown right back at his foot. The kunai pierced through his foot, and nailed him to the ground. He then channeled chakra in his lungs and exhaled a gust of wind that carried sand towards his eyes. At the same time he clenched his fist and channeled even more Fuuton chakra into it, extending his fist and punching the opponent in the gut, twisting his fist and releasing Fuuton chakra as he spiraled backwards into a tree breaking it in half. "As you can see, the wall of wind is useful for weapons that don't explode or release gas. If that was an explosive kunai I'd be in trouble. The dust technique is short range, so I have to put myself in a vulnerable situation to blind the opponent. The first technique is the most useful but it's basic, and doesn't do much damage."

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, you remember how I like my training done already, so lets begin. Break these down to start please
(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
Note: The user must already be airborne to use

(Fūton: Kaze Iwa Rendan) - Wind Release: Wind Rock Barrage
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user creates a huge stream of wind that carries rocks and lifts the opponent into the air where the rocks hit them.

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
1. The first technique is basically to give some mid air maneuverability. Which is cool. You can also conceal you location a little bit. Overall a decent technique.

2. Second technique is a little more specific, its an attack where the user blows air to lift rocks up and towards the opponent. Pretty simple technique, but it's unpractical in battle.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. The first technique is basically to give some mid air maneuverability. Which is cool. You can also conceal you location a little bit. Overall a decent technique.

2. Second technique is a little more specific, its an attack where the user blows air to lift rocks up and towards the opponent. Pretty simple technique, but it's unpractical in battle.
Ah but remember, the second one also lifts the opponent into the air, whch can come in real handy depending on the situation. Moving on.
(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
Range:Short-Long
Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
1. The first technique happens, by clapping ones hands together and compressing Fuuton Chakra in order knock back projectiles, launch projectiles. Simple Offense and Defense. The technique doesn't require hand seals so that's nice. This can knock back an opponent, I'd use it with Weapon Ninjutsu to increase their deadliness.

2. The user will infuse their wind chakra into bladed weapons. Usually projectiles, the user will then manipulate said weapon to spiral off cutting into the opponent.

3. After a series of hand seal the user will expel a gust of wind from their mouths, palms etc. Towards an attack or towards an opponent. A powerful, yet basic wind technique.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You could even use a sword for #2, and #3 I'd like to see you break the jutsu down a little better than that. If you really look at whats going on in that jutsu, you got a long range wind jutsu that can "Blow away all things in the users line of sight" which can vary greatly depending on location/situation. Try to be a little more descriptive when breaking it down, replies like that 3rd one make it harder for me to ascertain whether you truly understand the mechanics of the technique. Moving on.
(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
Range:Short-Mid
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

(Fūton: Kamikaze) - Wind Release: Divine Wind
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Damage Points: 30 (+10 if used with a fire technique)
Description: The user releases a gust of wind after forming the Ram handseal, that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.

(Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
Type: Attack
Damage Points: 30
Description: This technique, after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram, creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth